Axis Bank is one of the premier banking institutions in India and offers a range of financial services, including credit cards to all of its customers. With time, the bank has become a major credit card issuer in the country and has issued over 7.9 million credit cards so far. From entry-level to premium category, the bank issues various credit cards keeping the requirements of different individuals in mind. Some credit cards offered by the bank are best suited for frequent shoppers, some are great for movie lovers, and others are targeted at people who travel very often. These cards come with a variety of benefits, such as fuel surcharge waivers, discounts on dining and shopping, complimentary movie tickets, free access to domestic and international airport lounges, and many more. So whether you’re looking for a card that rewards your regular spending or one that gives you added security while traveling, Axis Bank always has the perfect option for you.
Axis Bank has a number of credit cards in its portfolio and hence it becomes quite difficult for individuals to go through all the features and benefits of all the cards in order to choose the best Axis Bank Credit Card. We are here with this article containing all the information about the top Axis Bank Credit Cards so that you can compare them easily on the basis of different factors and select the right one. Some of the most popular credit cards offered by Axis bank are- Flipkart Axis credit card, Select credit card, Ace credit card, and Vistara Credit Card. For more information, check out the latest range of credit cards by Axis Bank and apply today!
List of Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India
Axis Bank as mentioned is one of the major credit card issuers in the country and is popular for its great offerings. From premium to very basic ones, you can find all the types of cards across different categories in the Axis Bank’s portfolio. We have listed some of the best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India & their features and benefits below in this article. Keep reading:
- Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
- Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card
- Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card
- Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card
- SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Axis Bank MY ZONE Credit Card
- Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank AURA Credit Card
- Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card
- Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card
- Axis Bank Miles & More Credit Card
- Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card
- Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card
- Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
- Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card
- Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card
Choose any one of these- Tata Cliq voucher or a free domestic flight ticket worth Rs. 10,000.
12 Axis EDGE REWARDS Points for every Rs. 200 spent with the card, 5X EDGE REWARDS on travel spends via TRAVEL EDGE.
Rs. 10,000 + GST
50,000 Edge Reward Points on card activation and every year the card membership is renewed
15 Edge Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card, 2X Edge Reward Points on all international spends
Rs. 50,000 (plus applicable taxes)
5,000 Edge Miles on completing 3 transactions within 60 days of card set up date
5 Edge Miles for every Rs. 100 spent on travel spends, 2 Edge Miles per Rs. 100 on forex transactions, 1 Edge Miles for every Rs. 100 spent on all other transactions
Rs. 5,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Amazon voucher (worth Rs. 2,000) on making the first transaction within 90 days of card issuance.
10 EDGE Points per Rs. 200 spent and 20 EDGE Points per Rs. 200 spent on retail shopping.
Rs. 3,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Introductory benefits worth Rs. 1,100 on card issuance, benefit of up to Rs. 500 worth Flipkart vouchers, 15% cashback up to Rs. 500 on your first transaction on Myntra and 50% discount up to Rs. 100 on your first transaction for new to Swiggy customers.
5% cashback on Flipkart and Myntra, 4% cashback on prefered partners (Swiggy, Uber, PVR and cure.fit) and 1.5% cashback on all other spends.
Rs. 500 + applicable taxes
Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 500 after payment of the joining fee.
25% cashback on airtel mobile, broadband, wifi, and DTH recharges, 10% cashback on utility bill payments via Airtel Thanks app, 10% cashback on partner brands, and 1% cashback elsewhere.
Get a SpiceJet flight voucher worth Rs. 4,000 and complimentary Spiceclub Gold membership.
28 Spiceclub Points on every Rs. 200 spent on SpiceJet mobile app/website, 12 Spiceclub points on online entertainment, food order, & online bill payments, and 6 Spiceclub points on all other transactions.
SpiceJet flight voucher of Rs. 1,500 on completion of 2 transactions with 30 days of the card issuance.
Maximum 18 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 you spend on SpiceJet website and mobile application, 6 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 spent on online transactions, and 3 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 spent on all other domestic and international transactions.
Rs. 750 (plus applicable taxes)
12,500 EDGE REWARD Points on payment of joining fee & 6,250 EDGE REWARD Points for priority banking customers.
On every Rs. 200 spent using this credit card, you will get 10 EDGE Points.
Nil (for priority banking customers)
100% cashback (up to Rs. 250) on all fuel transactions made within 30 days of card issuance.
20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on fuel transactions at IOCL stations, 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on online shopping and 1 EDGE Point per Rs. 100 on all other spends with the card
Rs. 500 (plus applicable taxes)
15,000 miles on Axis Bank Miles & More Select Credit Card and 5,000 miles on Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card
6 award miles per Rs. 200 spent with Axis Bank Miles & More Select Credit Card and 4 award miles per Rs. 200 spent with Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card
Rs. 10,000 (plus applicable taxes) for Axis Bank Miles & More Select Credit Card and Rs. 3,500 (plus applicable taxes) for Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card
8 Edge Rewards on every Rs. 200 spent on international spends, 4 Edge Rewards on every Rs. 200 spent on hotels, bus/train bookings, hotel packages, airlines bookings in India, and 2 Edge Rewards on every Rs. 200 spent elsewhere.
Axis Bank Credit Cards Features and Benefits
Following are the types of benefits that you can enjoy if you hold an Axis Bank Credit Card:
- Welcome Benefits: Most of the Axis Bank Cards welcome you with exclusive rewards and benefits, such as bonus Reward Points, accelerated cashback, complimentary memberships to different platforms, exciting gift vouchers, and many more. You get welcome benefits generally after paying the joining fee or after activating your credit card.
- Rewards/Cashback benefits: With most of the Axis Bank Cards offering Rewards, you get Edge Reward Points that can be redeemed via the Edge Rewards portal. However, other than Rewards Cards, you might get cashback/Airmiles/CV Points with other types of cards.
- Travel benefits: There is a wide range of credit cards offered by Axis Bank providing travel benefits. These benefits include complimentary airport lounge access, discount offers on flight/hotel bookings, complimentary flight tickets, hotel vouchers, etc.
- Milestone Benefits: Milestone benefits are offered to credit cardholders when they achieve a pre-specified spend milestone, i.e, you get milestone benefits on spending a required amount within a pre-specified time period. These benefits can be bonus reward points, gift vouchers, etc.
- Movie & Dining Benefits: Many Axis Credit Cards offer exclusive dining & movie benefits, which may include Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movies tickets, and discount offers on movie tickets & dining.
- Other Benefits: Other benefits that the Axis Bank Cards offer include fuel surcharge waiver, complimentary insurance covers, spend-based annual fee waiver, and many more.
Top Axis Bank Credit Cards
In this article, we have categorized the top Axis Credit Cards on the basis of the features & benefits they provide. You can find the list of Axis Credit cards for different categories, including travel, shopping, lifestyle, and many more. Read on to know more:
Axis Super Premium Credit Cards
Burgundy Private Credit Card
The Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card is one of the unique & super premium credit cards issued that comes with exclusively amazing benefits over various categories. It is absolutely free for the burgundy private account holders & has a joining/annual fee for other cardholders. The card welcomes you with 30,000 Edge Reward Points and rewards on almost all your spends. You get complimentary movie tickets every time you buy tickets on BookMyShow. You get complimentary EazyDiner Prime membership, 50 complimentary golf rounds each year, complimentary airport lounge access, and many more benefits with this card.
Reserve Credit Card
The Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card is another premium credit card that offers exciting reward rate and benefits over different categories, including travel, lifestyle, entertainment, etc. The card also provides you with complimentary luxury airport transfers, complimentary lounge access, free movie tickets on BookMyShow, complimentary EazyDiner Prime membership, and exclusive financial & insurance benefits. You also get complimentary golf games, exciting discount offers on Oberoi hotels and resorts with this card, and many more such benefits.
Axis Lifestyle Credit Card
Magnus Credit Card
The Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card is a card that comes with all the benefits that one expects to have with a premium credit card. Although it is popular for its travel benefits, it also provides benefits over other categories, including dining, entertainment, Reward programs, wellness, etc. The card provides you with welcome benefits worth up to Rs. 10,000, complimentary Dine Out Passport membership, complimentary access to domestic/international airport lounges every year, complimentary VIP services at airports and much more. Talking about its movie and dining benefits, the card offers Rs. 500 discounts on tickets via BookMyShow, 25% discount on dining bills and 1+1 buffet at selected restaurants. It also offers 20% discount at 4,000+ restaurants across India under the Axis Bank Dining Delights program. The card charges a foreign currency markup fee of 2% which is very low, and therefore, provides the benefit to enjoy international transactions. To know more about the card, click here.
Select Credit Card
The Axis Bank Select Credit Card is one of the most popular lifestyle cards issued by Axis bank. The card welcomes you with an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 2,000 & complimentary Amazon Prime membership. With this card, you don’t only get Reward points on all your spends but you can also earn 5,000 bonus Edge Reward Points every year on the basis of your annual spends. Moreover, the card provides you with complimentary movie tickets every month on BookMyShow & an exclusive discount on BigBasket and Swiggy. To give you luxurious travel experiences, the card also provides complimentary access to airport lounges along with Priority Pass membership. All these advantages make it the best Axis Bank Credit Card in terms of lifestyle privileges. To know more about the card’s benefits, click here.
Axis Travel Credit Cards
Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card
Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card is the most popular travel credit card issued by the Axis bank. The card provides Reward Points as Edge Miles which can be redeemed for partner airlines’ frequent flyer programs, Air Miles or for booking flights/hotels. The card offers complimentary international and domestic airport lounge access every year based on the type of Atlas card (tier) the cardholder is having. Also, the complimentary concierge service is also provided along with 2 complimentary airport pickup services every year. Apart from this, the card offers many other privileges like dining benefits, milestone benefits, fuel surcharge waiver and many more. To know more about the card, click here.
Vistara Infinite Credit Card
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card is another popular Credit Card issued by Axis Bank. The card offers rewards in the form of Club Vistara Points that can be redeemed for flight bookings. The card offers complimentary business class ticket as a welcome benefit and you also get a complimentary Club Vistara Gold membership. Moreover, you can get up to 4 complimentary business class tickets every year on achieving the spend target. The card also gives you complimentary airport lounge access, complimentary golf rounds, and many more such benefits. To know more about them, click here.
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card
The Axis Bank has recently launched two credit cards in partnership with SpiceJet airlines, out of which, the Voyage Black Credit Card is the premium one. With an annual fee of Rs. 2,000 the card offers a wide range of exciting benefits to cardholders. With this card, one can earn up to 28 Spice Club Points on every Rs. 200 spent. Apart from all this, the card provides you with complimentary airport lounge access and bonus Spice Club Points on achieving the milestone spend.
Axis Shopping Credit Cards
Flipkart Axis Credit Card
The Flipkart Axis Credit Card is aimed at providing its customers with maximum saving opportunities. The card welcomes you with gift vouchers worth Rs. 2,999 and you can save up to 5% every time you spend using this card. Although the card is best suited for shopping, it has great advantages over other categories as well. You get complimentary airport lounge access, exclusive discount offers on dining, a fuel surcharge waiver, and many more benefits. To know more about the card, click here.
ACE Credit Card
The Axis ACE credit Card is one of the best shopping cards issued by Axis Bank. The card allows you to save up to 5% on your spends. Other than shopping, it provides benefits over several other categories including travel, dining, etc. You get complimentary airport lounge access every year, and exclusive discount offers on dining. Moreover, you can also save on fuel transactions with the fuel surcharge waiver offered with this card. To know more benefits of the card, click here.
Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card
The Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card is also one of the best card by Axis Bank made for those who love shopping. The Airtel Axis Card is a co-branded card offered by the Axis Bank in partnership with Bharti Airtel. The card is very beneficial for those who use Airtel Thanks App for all of their transactions, as it offers tons of cashbacks on transactions made on the App. Not only this, it also offers great cashbacks on other partner brands, including Swiggy, Big Basket, and Zomato. With the Axis Bank’s Dining Delights Program, you can enjoy 20% off at several restaurants across the country. Apart from this the card also offers complimentary domestic lounge access and other benefits like fuel surcharge waiver and much more. To know more, click here.
Axis Fuel Credit Cards
IndianOil Axis Credit Card
The IndianOil Axis Credit card has been issued by the Axis Bank in collaboration with the IOCL to provide cardholders with exclusive benefits, especially on fuel transactions. As a welcome benefit, you can avail of a cashback of up to Rs. 250 on all fuel transactions within the first 30 days after the card issuance. Moreover, you can save up to 4% on your fuel purchases in the form of Reward Points. Other than that, the card also gets you exclusive discount offers on dining and movies on BookMyShow. To know more about the card’s benefits, click here.
Axis Bank Cards Against FD
Almost every major card issuer issues some credit cards against a fixed deposit and such cards are known as secured credit cards. These cards are issued against a fixed deposit which is kept by the bank as a security deposit that can be used in case the cardholder defaults his/her bill payments. Axis Bank issues the following credit cards against a FD of Rs. 20,000 or more. The features of these secured credit cards are very same as that of their unsecured version.
1. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card – This card is one of the most popular offerings by the bank and is the best Axis Bank Credit Card for frequent online shoppers as it provides exciting cashback offers on shopping on Flipkart & Myntra. Moreover, you also get additional privileges like complimentary airport lounge access with this card.
2. Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card – With a nominal joining fee of Rs. 500, the MY Zone Easy Credit Card issued by Axis Bank is advantageous over different categories, including dining, movies, travel, and many more. Along with earning reward points on all your spends, you can save up to 40% on Swiggy, and up to Rs. 200 on movie tickets.
3. Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card – Issued in collaboration with Indian Oil Corporation Limited, it is a fuel credit card that can be issued against a fixed deposit of Rs. 20,000. Although the card is best suited with fuel transactions, it rewards its customers in other categories as well. You can save up to 20% on dining and save up to 10% on movie ticket bookings.
4. Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card – The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card comes with a joining fee of Rs. 1,500, and offers some exciting benefits in many categories, including shopping, dining, travel, and many more. On achieving the required spend target, you can earn double benefits by redeeming your earned points against gift vouchers worth two times more than the actual value of your points. This feature makes this card one of the most exceptional offerings by the bank.
Axis Credit Card Reward Points and Cashback
All the Axis Bank Credit Cards rewards the cardholders in the form of reward points, cashback, Airmiles, or a few other types of rewards. You earn these reward points/cash back every time you spend using your credit card. The following table will help you to understand the reward rate offered with some of the Top Axis Credit Cards:
|Credit Card||Reward Points / Cashback|
|Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card||
|Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card||
|Axis Bank Select Credit Card||
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card||
|Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card||
|Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||
|Axis Bank ACE Credit Card||
|IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card||
Different Axis Bank Credit Cards may have different types of rewards and hence different redemption processes. Some of the cards earn your Edge Rewards, others earn you cash back, and some of them even offer Air miles, CV Points, etc. The Edge Reward Points earned can be redeemed at the EDGE REWARDS website against various products, instant vouchers, Intermiles, and Club Vistara points (5 Edge Points = 1 CV Point). Other than this, the type of rewards and redemption rate you may get with different Axis credit cards is mentioned in the table below:
|Credit Card||Reward Points / Cashback|
|Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card||
|Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card||
|Axis Bank Select Credit Card||
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card||
|Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card||
|SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card||
|Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||
|Axis Bank ACE Credit Card||
|IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card||
For Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card, CV Points are automatically credited to the CV account for eligible transactions every billing cycle within 10 days after the generation of the statement. Redeem points against travel-related bookings by logging in to your Club Vistara Account.
Axis Bank Grab Deals – The Rewarding Shopping Portal
Axis Bank Grab Deals is a one-stop solution for all the shopping needs of the Axis Bank debit/credit cardholders. The card issuer keeps launching exclusive offers through this portal that allows the customers to get exciting cashback/discount offers on shopping from various popular online merchants, including Amazon. Flipkart, AJio, Myntra, Dell, Smasung, Lenoveo, and a lot more. You can save up to 10% if you shop under Axis Bank Grab Deals offers using your Axis Bank debit/credit cards. As an Axis Bank cardholder, you can avail of all the offers by logging in to the portal using your registered mobile number and the last four digits of your card.
Axis Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
In order to get the approval for a credit card from the Axis Bank, it is advisable for the applicants to check the eligibility criteria before applying for a card as there are high chances of your application getting rejected without fulfilling the eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria for Axis Bank Cards might depend on various factors including your age, income, credit history, etc. Following are some of the important points about the same:
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 years and 70 years.
- The applicant should either be a salaried or a self-employed with a stable source of income.
- The applicant should be maintaining a good credit score (not required in the case of secured credit cards).
Check this page for detailed information about Axis Bank Cards eligibility criteria.
Following is the list of documents that are required to apply for an Axis Bank Credit Card. You will require one identity proof, one address proof, and a proof of income:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof (any of the following)||Income proof|
As Axis Bank issues a wide range of credit cards including basic as well as premium credit cards, the annual fee of different cards also varies accordingly. The cards with a higher annual fee are generally premium credit cards targeting high net worth individuals and the cards, which have a lower annual fee target people who are new in the credit card world. The annual fee of the most popular Axis Credit cards is given below in the table:
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Joining fee waiver condition*||Annual Fee Waiver condition**|
|Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card||Rs. 50,000 (Nil for Burgundy private account holders)||NA||NA|
|Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card||Rs. 50,000||NA||NA|
|Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card||Rs. 5,000||NA||NA|
|Axis Bank Select Credit Card||Rs. 3,000 (Nil for burgundy account holders)||NA||Rs. 6,00,000 or more|
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card||Rs. 10,000||NA||Rs. 15,00,000 or more|
|Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card||Rs. 10,000||NA||NA|
|Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card||Rs. 500||NA||Rs 2,00,000|
|SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card||Rs. 2,000||NA||NA|
|Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||Rs. 500||NA||NA|
|Axis Bank ACE Credit Card||Rs. 499||Rs. 10,000 or more||Rs. 2,00,000 or more|
|IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card||Rs. 500||NA||Rs. 50,000 or more|
*spend within 45 days of card issuance
**spend within an anniversary year
Other Fees & Charges
Other than the annual charge, Axis Bank Cards may have a few other fees and charges as well including the interest rate, cash advance fee, late payment charges, foreign currency markup fee, and many more. You should go through all these charges before you choose a card for yourself. Refer to the following table to understand the same:
|Interest Charges on Revolving Credit||
– 1.5% for Burgundy Private.
– 2.5% per month for Magnus
– 3% to 3.6% for all other cards.
|Cash Advance Fee||
– Nil for Magnus, Reserve, and Burgundy Private Card.
– 2.5% or a minimum of Rs. 500 for all other cards.
|Forex Markup Fee||
– Nil for Burgundy Private Card.
– 2% for Magnus, 1.5% for Reserve Card.
– 3.5% for all other cards.
How To Apply For Axis Bank Credit Cards?
The Axis Bank provides the cardholders with an opportunity to apply for Credit Cards offline as well as online as per their comfort. To apply offline, you can simply visit your nearest Axis Bank branch and fill in the application form there. Make sure to carry all the required documents along with you. To apply for an Axis Credit Card online, you can either visit your nearest branch or you can apply online as follows:
– Visit axisbank.com.
– Click on ‘Explore Products.’
– Select ‘Credit Cards’ under the option ‘Cards.’
– Choose the credit card you wish to apply for.
– Click on ‘Apply Now.’
– Fill in all the required details and complete all the formalities as stated on the website.
Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status
If you have applied for an Axis Bank Card, you can track your Credit Card application status here. You will have to fill in your application ID and date of birth, and you will see your application status on your screen. If you don’t prefer such methods, you can visit your nearest branch or contact the Axis Bank Credit Card customer care to get the status of your credit card application.
For more ways to check the status of your Axis Credit Cards application, click here.
How To Activate Axis Bank Credit Cards?
If you have received your Axis Bank Card, you might be looking for different ways to activate your card. You can activate it online as well as offline as per your comfort using any of the mentioned below:
- Activate your Axis Bank Card by logging in to the internet banking account. In some cases, the card will be automatically added to your net banking account and you will just need to click on it and set limits before activating it. In other cases, the card won’t be added there, but you will have to activate it using the activation code sent to you along with the card.
- You can also contact Axis Bank customer care and ask for their help to activate your credit card.
- If you are not an online person, you can activate your credit card via an Axis Bank ATM. Just visit your nearest ATM, find the option to activate your credit card on the main menu, and proceed further as required.
- If none of the above methods work, you can also visit your nearest Axis Bank branch and ask the bank officials for helping you with your Axis Bank credit card activation.
For a step-wise guide to activating your newly received credit card from Axis Bank, refer to this post.
Axis Bank Cards Login/Netbanking
Internet Banking is a facility that every bank and credit card issuer is providing nowadays to its customers so that most of their banking-related work can be done done from the comfort of their homes. Axis Bank also provides you with the same and the following are the steps to register your Axis Credit Cards for net banking:
- Visit the Axis Bank’s official website.
- Click on the login icon and then on ‘Register.’
- Now, enter your valid customer Id or registered mobile number.
- Proceed further by entering all the required details and then submit.
For more detailed steps on how to register/login to Axis Credit Card internet banking, visit this page.
Axis Credit Cards Customer Care
If you are using a credit card from Axis Bank, you might get some doubts/confusion sometimes. For any such doubts/complaints regarding your credit card, you can always contact the Axis Bank customer care via the following contact details:
- Contact your card issuer via call using any of these numbers: 1860-419-5555, or 1860-500-5555.
- If you don’t prefer calling, you can also write and send your queries via email. You will find an option to send an email on the support page of Axis Bank’s official website.
For more information about Axis Bank’s Credit Card customer care, click here.
Which Is The Best Credit Card Offered By Axis Bank?
No single credit card can be stamped as ‘best’ for every individual. It is because different credit cards are generally targeted at different segments of people on the basis of their income and their requirements. A credit card that is best for people having a high income can be a bad choice for low-income individuals who can’t afford to have it. Similarly, a fuel credit card can be considered as the best option for someone who purchases fuel very often, but not for someone who loves to go to the movies.
For example, the premium credit cards like Axis Bank Burgundy Private, Axis Bank Magnus, etc, will be a great choice for high net worth individuals. On the other hand, Flipkart Axis Bank Card, Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, etc, are some best options for people who are looking for affordable credit cards with maximum saving opportunities. Similarly, for frequent travelers, the Vistara co-branded credit cards issued by Axis Bank would be the right choice. Now you might have got an idea, how different credit cards are best for different people. You can also analyze your spending habits and then find out the best Axis Bank Card for yourself on the basis of your requirements.
Axis Bank Lifetime Free Credit Cards
The Axis Bank doesn’t issue any lifetime free credit card as of now, but as a limited period offer, the Flipkart Axis Credit Card, Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, and Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card are being offered as lifetime free credit cards by the bank. All the cardholders getting these cards before March 31, 2022, can have these cards without an annual fee.
However, after that, you can not have a zero annual fee card from Axis Bank, you can get some low annual fee cards, which are highly affordable and offer exclusive privileges. These cards include Flipkart Axis Bank Card, Axis Bank My Zone Credit card, Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card, Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, etc.
Best Axis Bank Credit Cards For Cashback
Following is the list of some of the most popular cash back credit cards offered by Axis Bank:
- Axis Bank ACE Credit Card: The Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is the most popular cashback card issued by the bank that earns you up to 5% cashback on all your transaction. The card has an annual fee of Rs. 500 and gives you an amazing opportunity to save every time you spend.
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card: With an annual fee of Rs. 500, the card welcomes you with several benefits worth Rs. 2,500. It earns you up to 5% cashback on spends using the card, which makes it a card with a really good reward rate. Other than this, this card offers complimentary airport lounge access and a few other privileges.
- Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card: It is another popular cashback card issued by Axis Bank, with an annual fee of Rs. 350 and welcomes you with Rs. 750 worth of gift vouchers. Also, you can earn up to 5% cashback on all your transactions and thereby save amazingly every time you spend.
Overall, Axis Bank Cards are a great option for anyone looking to get a new credit card. With the right card and rewards program, you could be saving money while you shop! We hope that this post has been helpful in deciding between two or more different types of Axis credit cards available.
Yes, you can withdraw cash for free using the Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card / Axis bank Reserve Credit card / Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card as these cards have zero cash advance charges.
If you want apply for an Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card:
Your age should be between 18 years and 70 years.
Your annual income should be Rs. 10 lakhs or more.
You should be a resident of India.
The Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card doesn’t charge any fee on foreign currency transactions, i.e., its foreign currency markup fee is 0.
Yes, you can get the annual fee waiver on your Axis bank Magnus credit card by spending Rs. 15 lakhs or more in the previous year.
The Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card has the lowest interest rate of 1.5% only.
The Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card & Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card provide unlimited complimentary international and domestic lounge access.
The CV Points you earn through your Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card are automatically credited to your Club Vistara account every billing cycle within 10 days from the statement generation. You can redeem them against flight as follows:
Login to your CV account.
Click on ‘Redeem Now.’
Click on ‘Redeem for flights’ and select your flight.