The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card aims at providing some exclusive Travel and shopping experiences to the customers. The card is lifetime free for priority banking customers and for others, this credit card charges a joining fee of Rs. 1,500. You can earn up to 12,500 EDGE Reward Points in the form of welcome benefits that can be redeemed against multi-brand vouchers worth up to Rs. 5,000. With this card, you get 10 EDGE Points on every Rs. 200 you spend. Moreover, you also get exclusive travel & dining benefits, including complimentary airport lounge access and exclusive discount offers on dining.
You also get an opportunity to earn 3000 bonus EDGE Points every year on card renewal. If your total annual spend reaches Rs. 2.5 lakhs, your renewal fee for the next year is waived off, and you can double your benefit by redeeming your Reward Points against the shopping and travel vouchers worth twice the value of your earned EDGE Points. The list of this card’s benefits doesn’t end here. To know detailed information about the advantages of the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card, refer to the information given below:
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
While dining at 4,000+ partnered restaurants, you can enjoy up to 20% discount.
On every Rs. 200 spent using this credit card, you will get 10 EDGE Points.
You can redeem the EDGE Points, for 1 EDGE Point = Rs. 0.20 against a variety of products and vouchers.
Complimentary access to the domestic lounge every year.
Domestic Lounge Access
2 complimentary visits to the domestic lounges every quarter.
International Lounge Access
You get insurance coverage for air accidents, lost/delayed baggage, lost travel documents, and purchase protection.
Zero Liability Protection
No liability in case of fraudulent transactions if loss or theft of the card is reported to the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
Waiver of renewal fee on the spending of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs in the anniversary year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all international transactions
3.4% per month
1% waiver at all fuel stations on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000
Cash Advance Charges
Rs. 500 or 2.5% of the amount withdrawn, higher of the two.
Add-on Card Fee
- You can earn up to 12,500 Edge Rewards as a welcome benefit.
- You get 10 EDGE Points on every Rs. 200 you spend.
- Up to a 20% discount on dining through the Axis Bank Dining Delights.
- Complimentary domestic lounge access every year.
- Double benefits on achieving the milestone spends.
- Spend-based renewal fee waiver.
- 3,000 bonus EDGE Points on card renewal.
- Insurance benefits across several categories.
- A 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is a basic card that offers decent rewards rate and other benefits across various categories including travel, dining, insurance, and many more. Refer to the following points to understand the card’s benefits in detail:
- You get 12,500 EDGE Reward Points, which are redeemable against multi-brand vouchers worth Rs. 5,000.
- To be eligible for this welcome benefit, you have to make 3 transactions within the first 60 days after the card issuance.
- The priority banking customers get a welcome bonus of 6,250 Edge Rewards on making at least three transactions worth Rs. 200 within the first 90 days.
On spending Rs. 2.5 lakhs in a year, you can convert your earned EDGE Reward Points into shopping/travel vouchers worth twice their value.
You get 2 complimentary visits to the domestic lounge per calendar quarter to selected domestic airport lounges.
Get up to a 20% discount across more than 4000 partner restaurants through the Axis Bank Dining Delights.
The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card also offers several insurance benefits, which are mentioned below in the table:
|Accidental air death||Rs. 2.5 crores|
|Purchase Protection||Rs. 1 lakh|
|Loss of travel documents||Up to US $300|
|Lost/delayed baggage||Up to US $500|
|Credit Shield||Rs. 1 lakh|
You can earn 3,000 EDGE Reward Points every year on the renewal of your Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The renewal fee of this credit card can be waived if you are able to spend an amount exceeding Rs. 2.5 Lakhs in an anniversary year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 at all fuel stations in India.
- The maximum surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 400 in a month.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Rewards:
The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Rewards you in the form of Edge Rewards and the reward rate is as mentioned below:
- On every domestic/international spend of Rs. 200, you earn 10 EDGE REWARD Points.
- No reward points are earned on transactions done towards fuel.
- You can redeem the EDGE REWARDS against a wide variety of products available in the Axis Bank EDGE REWARDS catalogue.
- 1 EDGE Reward Point = Rs. 0.20.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Fees and Charges
The following are the details of the fees and charges that come along with this credit card –
- The joining and renewal fee of the Axis Bank Privilege Card has been placed Rs. 1,500 and this credit card is free for a lifetime for priority banking customers.
- You have to pay an interest rate of 3.4% per month on the overdue amount.
- 3.5% of the transacted amount is to be paid as forex fee.
- 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500, the higher of the two has to be paid as a cash advance fee.
Axis Bank Privilege Card Eligibility Criteria
You need to fulfill the requirements mentioned below in order to apply for this credit card:
- The applicant needs to be a resident of India.
- The primary applicant should be of the age between 18 years to 70 years, and the add-on cardholder should be a minimum of 18 years of age
- The annual income of the applicant should be more than or equal to Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.
The documents that you need to apply for the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card are listed below:
- Form 60 or copy of PAN Card.
- Latest salary slip or Income Tax Return as Income proof.
- For residential proof – Ration card / Passport / Driving Licence / Utility Bills.
How To Apply For Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card?
The Axis Bank Privilege Card can be applied both through online and offline modes. To apply online, follow a few steps as mentioned below:
- Visit https://www.axisbank.com/.
- Click on the option ‘Apply Credit Card.’
- Choose the ‘Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.’
- Apply for the card by completing all the required formalities.
You can also apply for this credit card through offline mode by paying a visit to the nearest bank branch and filling out the physical application form and submitting the documents required.
This Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is for you if you love shopping and traveling. This card is comparable with the Diners Club Privilege Card that is issued by HDFC Bank, which comes with slightly higher annual fees and great benefits. Coming back to the Axis Bank Privilege Card, you get a welcome gift of 12,500 EDGE Reward Points that you can redeem against shopping or travel vouchers worth Rs. 5,000. Along with this, the travel and dining benefits provided by the card give you extra luxurious experiences, which might be something you are looking for. Not only all these benefits, but you can also save incredibly with this card as it gives you several saving opportunities, including the spend-based renewal fee waiver, fuel surcharge waiver, exciting Reward offers, etc. With all these benefits across multiple categories, the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card becomes a great choice for everyone who wishes to have a credit card with such features.
On spending Rs. 2.5 lakhs or more using your Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card, you can redeem your earned EDGE Reward Points against the travel or shopping vouchers worth twice the value of your EDGE Points.
Yes, the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card provides you with 2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter (8 per year).
The joining fee of the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is Rs. 1,500.
To apply for an Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card, your net annual income should be Rs. 6 lakhs or more.
1 EDGE Reward Point = Rs. 0.20, i.e., 5 EDGE Points = Re. 1.