The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is an entry-level offering by the bank. The card comes with a nominal membership fee of just Rs. 500 per annum and welcomes its customers with a complimentary premium subscription of SonyLiv that is worth Rs. 999. Considering its annual fee, the card comes packed with plenty of value-added benefits including movie & dining offers, complimentary domestic airport lounge access, and many more. As far as the reward rate is concerned, you earn 4 EDGE Points for every Rs. 200 you spend with the card where 1 Edge Reward = Re. 0.20.
Moreover, you are provided with a buy 1 get 1 free offer on movie tickets every month via Paytm movies. Keeping the dining requirements of its customers in mind, Axis Bank offers up to 20% off on dining with this credit card. Other than all these privileges, you also get complimentary access to domestic airport lounges every quarter. Some additional benefits of the card include fuel surcharge waiver, milestone benefits, exciting discount offers on shopping brands like Ajio, etc. Read on to know more about the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card:
Axis Bank MY ZONE Credit Card
Best Suited For
Rs 500/- plus Applicable Taxes
Reward Points |
- Complimentary SonyLiv Premium annual subscription (renewed on spending Rs. 1.5 lakh in an anniversary year).
- 4 EDGE Points per Rs. 200 spent with the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
- 40% discount on Swiggy up to Rs. 120 per order (minimum order value of Rs. 200 required).
- Buy One Get One offer on movie ticket bookings via Paytm movies.
- 1 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per quarter.
- Flat discount of Rs. 600 on AJIO on minimum spends of Rs. 2,000.
- Up to 20% off on dining at partner restaurants under the Dining Delights Program.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
Complimentary SonyLiv Premium annual subscription worth Rs. 999
Movie & Dining
Buy One Get One offer on movie ticket bookings via Paytm Movies, up to 20% off at partner restaurants with Dining Delights
4 EDGE Points for every Rs 200 spent with the card (reward rate of 0.4%)
EDGE Points earned on the card are redeemable against shopping/travel vouchers or for purchasing products on the Axis Bank EDGE Rewards Portal
Complimentary domestic airport lounge access
Domestic Lounge Access
1 Complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder not liable for any fraudulent transaction made with the card post reporting the loss of card to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Rs 500/- plus Applicable Taxes
Rs. 500 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transaction amount
3.4% per month (49.36% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge waived off at all filling stations across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 (max waiver capped at Rs. 400 per month)
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawal amount subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Features and Benefits
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is a basic yet one of the most popular cards offered by the bank. With a very nominal fee of Rs. 500, it provides you with a number of exciting benefits across several categories, including reward programs, travel benefits, milestone benefits, and many more. Following are all its detailed features and benefits:
- You get complimentary annual premium membership of SonyLiv worth Rs. 999 as a welcome benefit.
- Cardholders will be eligible for the complimentary membership only after making their first transaction within 30 days of the card issuance.
- The voucher code will be sent to you via SMS on your registered mobile number within 45 days of card issuance.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Rewards:
- You earn 4 EDGE Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card.
- No Edge Rewards will be earned on movies, fuel, and EMI transactions.
- The EDGE Points earned on the card are redeemable for shopping/travel vouchers or for purchasing products (from the given product catalog) from the Axis Bank EDGE Rewards Portal.
- 1 EDGE Point = Rs. 0.20.
- The complimentary SonyLiv membership is renewed every year on spending a minimum of Rs. 1.5 lakhs in an anniversary year.
- The voucher code will be sent to you within 45 days after the payment of the annual fee.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Travel Benefits:
You get 1 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per quarter under the MasterCard/Visa domestic lounge program.
Movie and Dining Benefits:
- Buy One Get One offer on movie tickets on Paytm movies- up to 100% discount on a second movie ticket (max benefit of Rs. 200 per month per customer). Coupon code “AXIS200” needs to be used to avail of this offer.
- Up to 40% discount on Swiggy orders of minimum Rs. 200 (max discount capped at Rs. 120 per order). The offer can be availed for a maximum of 4 times a month.
- Up to 20% off on dining bills at partner restaurants under the bank’s Dining Delights Program.
- Flat Rs. 600 off on AJIO on minimum spends of Rs. 2,000. Coupon code “AXIS200” needs to be used to avail of this offer.
- 1% fuel surcharge waived off at all willing stations across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 (max waiver capped at Rs. 400 per month).
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria that you will have to fulfill to get approved for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is as follows. However, the bank may have some internal criteria as well:
- The primary cardholder must be between 18 years and 70 years of age.
- Add-on cardholder(s) must be above 15 years of age.
- You must have a stable source of income.
- The cardholders must be Indian residents or NRIs.
The documents required to apply for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card are as follows:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voters’ Id, etc.
- Address Proof – Utility bills, Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, etc.
- Income Proof – Latest salary slips/bank statements or Latest ITR.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Fees & Charges
- The annual fee of the My Zone Credit Card issued by Axis Bank is Rs. 500, which is worth it due to the exclusive features of the card.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.4% per month (49.36% annually).
- The foreign currency markup fee on the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is 3.5% on all foreign currency transactions.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the transacted amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500. This fee is charged when you withdraw cash using your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Limit
The credit limit assigned with the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is not fixed for every cardholder. It may vary depending on their past payment behavior, their credit history, income, and a few other factors. People with a high credit score generally get a higher credit limit as compared to the ones having an average or low credit score. However, if you are not satisfied with the credit limit you have got, you can always apply for a higher credit limit. To do this, you can either contact your credit card customer care or visit your nearest Axis Bank branch. But, it is highly advisable to use your My Zone card responsibly for a few months before applying for a credit limit increase.
If you have the Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card (secured version of the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card), which is issued against FD, your credit limit will be equal to or a bit lower than the FD amount, which should be a minimum of Rs. 20,000.
How To Apply for The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
You can apply for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card online as well as offline as per your comfort. To apply offline, you will have to visit your nearest branch and fill in the physical application form. If you want to apply offline, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit Axis Bank’s official website.
- Click on the option ‘Credit Cards.’
- Scroll down and find the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now option under that.
- Proceed further to follow the online application form and submit it.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Application Status
If you have already applied for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, you can track the status of your application via any of the following methods:
- Visit the application tracking page of Axis Bank, click on the option ‘Loan’, and check your credit card application status by entering the required details.
- You can also contact the Axis Bank Credit Card customer care and ask them about the same.
- If you don’t prefer online methods, you can visit your nearest branch and ask the bank executives about the status of your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card application.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Activation/PIN Generation
With the increasing technology, banking tasks have also become way easier than before and you can do most of your banking work from the comfort of your home:
- You can contact your credit card customer care and ask them to help you generate your credit card PIN. You will be asked for a few details like your credit card number, dob, etc, and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to verify your identity. After successful verification, you can easily generate your credit card PIN.
- You can also do the same by logging in to your internet banking account. You can find an option to generate your credit card PIN under the option My Credit Card and then more services.
- One of the easiest ways to activate your credit card is to do it via an ATM. Just visit your nearest ATM and look for an option of credit card PIN Generation in the main menu. Make sure that your registered mobile number is with you at the time of PIN generation.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card via any of the below-mentioned methods:
- You can easily pay your credit card bill by logging in to your internet banking account. Under the ‘Credit Cards’ section, click on the option ‘Pay Now,’ enter all the required details carefully and proceed further.
- If you want to make the payment from a bank account in a different bank, you can pay the bill via NEFT.
- Mobile wallet-based apps like Paytm, PhonePe, etc, also give you an easy way to make your credit card bill payment.
- You can also make the payment offline by visiting your nearest branch and paying the bill through cash or a cheque.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Login/Net Banking
To register your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card for internet banking, you can follow a few simple steps as given below:
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank.
- Under the login icon, click on ‘Register.’
- Start by entering your registered mobile number.
- Enter your personal information and the required credit card details.
- Set the password for your internet banking account and confirm.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Customer Care
For any queries or complaints related to your Axis Bank My Zone credit card, you can contact the Axis Bank credit card customer care via the following contact details:
- For any emergency assistance, you can call customer care at 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555, and +91-22-67987700 (24*7 helpline).
- To contact customer care via mail, go to Axis Bank’s official website, click on the option ‘support,’ select ‘Contact via Email’ and proceed further to write and send the email.
Cards Similar To Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
|Benefits||Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card||Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card||SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card||SimplySAVE SBI Card|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 500||Rs. 250||Rs. 499||Rs. 499|
|Rewards Rate||4 Edge Rewards on every spend of Rs. 200.||1% value back on all spends.
5% value back on all spends on the Freecharge app.
|1 Reward Points on every offline spend of Rs. 100.
5x Reward Points on online spends.
10x Reward Points on online spends on partner brands.
|1 Reward Point on every spend of Rs. 100.
10x Reward Points on groceries, movies, dining, and departmental stores.
|Reward Redemption||1 Edge Reward = Re. 0.20 for redemption against various options at the Edgerewards portal.||1 Edge Reward = Re. 0.20 for redemption against various options at the Edgerewards portal.||1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25 for redemption against products, vouchers, and cashback.||1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25 for redemption against product catalog and statement balance.|
|Additional Benefits||Complimentary SonyLiv subscription.
Complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.
|Up to 350 bonus Reward Points every month on achieving the spend milestone.||Earn gift vouchers worth up to Rs. 4,000 every year on achieving the spend milestone.||N/A|
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card can be the card of choice for new to-credit millennials or first-time cardholders for whom movie and dining spending account for a substantial portion of their total monthly spending as the card offers discounted rates on the food delivery app Swiggy and discounts on dining bills at partner restaurants and a complimentary SonyLiv membership and Buy One Get One offer on movie tickets on Paytm Movies. One of the most significant things about this credit card is that you can get its secured version, ‘Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card,’ even without having income proof or credit history. You will have to make a fixed deposit of Rs. 20,000 at the Axis Bank branch nearest to you and you can get this card issued against your FD amount. What’s your opinion of this entry-level offering by Axis Bank? Do let us know in the comments. And if you’re an existing cardholder, feel free to share your experience.
The complimentary SonyLiv membership is renewed every year on achieving the spend milestone of Rs. 1.5 lakh in an anniversary year.
Axis Bank charges an interest rate of 3.40% per month (or 49.36% per annum) on the MyZone Credit Card.
No, you don’t earn any Points on fuel transactions made with the card.
No, there is no reward redemption fee charged by the Axis Bank on redemption of the EDGE Points.