The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is an entry-level offering by the bank. The card comes with a nominal membership fee of just Rs. 500 per annum and welcomes its customers with a complimentary premium subscription to SonyLiv worth Rs. 999. Considering its annual fee, the card comes packed with plenty of value-added benefits, including movie & dining offers, complimentary domestic airport lounge access, and many more. Regarding the reward rate, you earn 4 EDGE Points for every Rs. 200 you spend with the card, where 1 Edge Reward = Re. 0.20.
Moreover, you are given a buy 1 get 1 free offer on movie tickets monthly via Paytm Movies. Keeping the dining requirements of its customers in mind, Axis Bank offers up to 15% off up to Rs. 500 on dining with this credit card. Besides all these privileges, you also get complimentary access to domestic airport lounges every quarter.
The card comes with high security with an EMV chip and pin, and additional benefits include milestone benefits, exciting discount offers on shopping brands like Ajio, etc. Our Axis Bank My Zone credit card review will discuss the features and benefits, fees and charges, how to apply, eligibility, and other details of this card.
Axis Bank MY ZONE Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
BOGO offer on movie ticket bookings via Paytm Movies, up to 15% off at partner restaurants with Dining Delights & flat Rs 120 off on food orders with Swiggy.
4 EDGE Points for every Rs 200 spent with the card (reward rate of 0.4%)
EDGE Points earned on the card are redeemable against shopping/travel vouchers or for purchasing products on the Axis Bank EDGE Rewards Portal
Complimentary domestic airport lounge access
Domestic Lounge Access
1 Complimentary Lounge Access Every Quarter (4 Each Year)
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder not liable for any fraudulent transaction made with the card post reporting the loss of card to the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transaction amount
3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge waived off at all filling stations across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 (max waiver capped at Rs. 400 per month)
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the withdrawal amount subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
- Complimentary SonyLiv Premium annual subscription (renewed on spending Rs. 1.5 lakh in an anniversary year).
- 4 EDGE Points per Rs. 200 spent with the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
- Discount on Swiggy of Rs. 120 per order (minimum order value of Rs. 500 required).
- Buy One Get One offer on movie ticket bookings via Paytm movies.
- 1 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per quarter.
- Flat discount of Rs. 1000 on AJIO on minimum spends of Rs. 2,999.
- 15% off up to Rs. 500 on a minimum order of Rs. 1500 with the EazyDiner program.
- Incredibly beneficial for moviegoers, this card offers great one-plus-one deals on bookings with Paytm Movies.
- The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card provides great discounts on Swiggy orders. Use coupon code “Axis 120” to avail of this offer.
- This card only offers one domestic lounge access per quarter.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Features and Benefits
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is a basic yet one of the most popular cards offered by the bank. With a very nominal fee of Rs. 500, it provides you with a number of exciting benefits across several categories, including reward programs, travel benefits, milestone benefits, and many more. Following are all its detailed features and benefits:
- You get complimentary annual premium membership of SonyLiv worth Rs. 999 as a welcome benefit.
- Cardholders will be eligible for the complimentary membership only after making their first transaction within 30 days of the card issuance.
- The voucher code will be sent to you via SMS on your registered mobile number within 45 days of card issuance.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Rewards:
- You earn 4 EDGE Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card.
- No Edge Rewards will be earned on movies, fuel, wallet reloads, insurance, education, government-related, education and EMI transactions.
- The EDGE Points earned on the card are redeemable for shopping/travel vouchers or for purchasing products (from the given product catalog) from the Axis Bank EDGE Rewards Portal.
- 1 EDGE Point = Rs. 0.20.
- The complimentary SonyLiv membership is renewed every year on spending a minimum of Rs. 1.5 lakhs in an anniversary year.
- The voucher code will be sent to you within 60 days after the payment of the annual fee.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Travel Benefits:
You can access a domestic airport lounge once per quarter using the MasterCard/Visa program at popular airports in India.
Movie and Dining Benefits:
- Buy One Get One offer on movie tickets on Paytm movies- up to 100% discount on a second movie ticket (max benefit of Rs. 200 per month per customer). Coupon code “AXIS200” needs to be used to avail of this offer.
- Get Rs. 120 off on Swiggy orders of minimum Rs. 500. Can avail offer twice a month. Not valid at Haldiram’s restaurants pan India.
- 15% off up to Rs. 500 on a minimum order of Rs. 1500 via the EazyDiner program, twice per month.
- Get up to Rs. 1000 off on AJIO on minimum spends of Rs. 2999. Use coupon code ‘AJIOAXISMZ‘ to avail the offer.
- 1% fuel surcharge waived off at all fuel stations across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 (max waiver capped at Rs. 400 per statement cycle).
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria that you will have to fulfill to get approved for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is as follows. However, the bank may have some internal criteria as well:
- The primary cardholder must be between 18 years and 70 years of age.
- Add-on cardholder(s) must be above 15 years of age.
- You must have a stable source of income.
- The cardholders must be Indian residents or NRIs.
The documents required to apply for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card are as follows:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voters’ Id, etc.
- Address Proof – Utility bills, Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, etc.
- Income Proof – Latest salary slips/bank statements or Latest ITR.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Fees & Charges
- The annual fee of the My Zone Credit Card issued by Axis Bank is Rs. 500, which is worth it due to the exclusive features of the card.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.6% per month (52.86% annually).
- The foreign currency markup fee on the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is 3.5% on all foreign currency transactions.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the transacted amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500. This fee is charged when you withdraw cash using your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Limit
The credit limit assigned with the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is not fixed for every cardholder. It may vary depending on their past payment behavior, their credit history, income, and a few other factors. People with a high credit score generally get a higher credit limit as compared to the ones having an average or low credit score.
However, if you are not satisfied with the credit limit you have got, you can always apply for a higher credit limit. To do this, you can either contact your credit card customer care or visit your nearest Axis Bank branch. But, it is highly advisable to use your My Zone card responsibly for a few months before applying for a credit limit increase.
If you have the Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card (secured version of the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card), which is issued against FD, your credit limit will be equal to or a bit lower than the FD amount, which should be a minimum of Rs. 20,000.
How To Apply for The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
Applying for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is convenient, as you can choose to do it online or offline. To apply offline, you need to visit the nearest branch and fill out the physical application form. If you prefer to apply online, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken to the Credit Card Application page.
- Simply fill in a few details and apply for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Application Status
If you have already applied for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, you can track the status of your application via any of the following methods:
- Visit the application tracking page of Axis Bank, click on the option ‘Loan’, and check your credit card application status by entering the required details.
- You can also contact the Axis Bank Credit Card customer care and ask them about the same.
- If you don’t prefer online methods, you can visit your nearest branch and ask the bank executives about the status of your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card application.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Activation/PIN Generation
With the increasing technology, banking tasks have also become way easier than before and you can do most of your banking work from the comfort of your home:
- You can contact Axis Bank customer care and ask them to help you generate your credit card PIN. You will be asked for details like your credit card number, DOB, etc., and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to verify your identity. After successful verification, you can quickly generate your credit card PIN.
- You can also do the same by logging in to your internet banking account. You can find an option to generate your credit card PIN under the option My Credit Card and then more services.
- One of the easiest ways to activate your credit card is to do it via an ATM. Just visit your nearest ATM and look for an option of credit card PIN Generation in the main menu. Make sure that your registered mobile number is with you at the time of PIN generation.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card via any of the below-mentioned methods:
- You can easily pay your credit card bill by logging in to your internet banking account. Under the ‘Credit Cards’ section, click on the option ‘Pay Now,’ enter all the required details carefully and proceed further.
- If you want to make the payment from a bank account in a different bank, you can pay the bill via NEFT.
- Mobile wallet-based apps like Paytm, PhonePe, etc, also give you an easy way to make your credit card bill payment.
- You can also make the payment offline by visiting your nearest branch and paying the bill through cash or a cheque.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Login/Net Banking
To register your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card for internet banking, you can follow a few simple steps as given below:
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank.
- Under the login icon, click on ‘Register.’
- Start by entering your registered mobile number.
- Enter your personal information and the required credit card details.
- Set the password for your internet banking account and confirm.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Customer Care
For any queries or complaints related to your Axis Bank My Zone credit card, you can contact the Axis Bank credit card customer care via the following contact details:
- For any emergency assistance, you can call customer care at 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555, and +91-22-67987700 (24*7 helpline).
- To contact customer care via mail, go to Axis Bank’s official website, click on the option ‘support,’ select ‘Contact via Email’ and proceed further to write and send the email.
Other Cards Similar to Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card
The Axis Bank Freecharge credit card comes in the digital version and you have to meet certain requirements to get the physical card. You can get the virtual card on the Freecharge app and make transactions directly from your phone. You get a decent welcome benefit with the card and other spend-based offers. Also, the card offers cashback of 5% on your Freecharge app spends and bonus 350 Edge points as milestone benefits.
- Get the virtual card on the Freecharge app instantly
- 700 worth gift vouchers as welcome benefit
- 1% cashback on your spends
- 5% cashback on Freecharge app spends
- 50% discount on Eros Now annual subscription
- 150 discount on Shuttl
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
The SBI SimplyCLICK credit card is a beginner shopping card that offers 10x reward points on popular merchants like Netmeds, Cleartrip, Lenskart, Appolo24x7, etc. There are not many travel or other perks with the card, but you get 5x reward points on online and 1x reward points on offline spends. Other features include Rs. 4000 gift vouchers, and more.
- Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 500 as welcome benefit
- Cleartrip gift voucher worth Rs. 2000 on annual spends of Rs. 1 Lakh and Rs. 2 Lakhs
- 10x reward points on popular merchants like Appolo24x7, BookMyShow, Amazon, etc.
- 5x reward points on other online spends
- 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent offline
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver and annual fee waiver
SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
Another nice entry-level card by SBI, the SimplySAVE credit card offers 2000 bonus reward points as a welcome benefit to cardholders. Also, you get accelerated reward points on departmental store, grocery, and movie spends. For those who are new to credit, they get a chance to earn reward points in their daily life spends with this card. You can even get the annual fee waived off on spending Rs. 1 Lakh in the card anniversary year.
- 2000 bonus RPs on spending Rs. 2000 within 60 days of card issuance
- 1 RP per Rs. 150 spent with the card
- 10x reward points on movie, grocery, dining, departmental stores, etc.
- Annual fee waiver on spending Rs. 1 Lakh in the previous year
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Review
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card can be the card of choice for new to-credit millennials or first-time cardholders for whom movie and dining spending account for a substantial portion of their total monthly spending as the card offers discounted rates on the food delivery app Swiggy, discounts on dining bills at partner restaurants, complimentary SonyLiv membership, and Buy One Get One offer on movie tickets on Paytm Movies.
One of the most significant things about this credit card is that you can get its secured version, ‘Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card,’ even without having income proof or credit history. You will have to make a fixed deposit of Rs. 20,000 at the Axis Bank branch nearest to you, and you can get this card issued against your FD amount.
What’s your opinion of this entry-level offering by Axis Bank? Do let us know in the comments. And if you’re an existing cardholder, feel free to share your experience.
The complimentary SonyLiv membership is renewed every year on achieving the spend milestone of Rs. 1.5 lakh in an anniversary year.
Axis Bank charges an interest rate of 3.6% per month (or 52.86% per annum) on the MyZone Credit Card.
No, you don’t earn any Points on fuel transactions made with the card.
No, there is no reward redemption fee charged by the Axis Bank on redemption of the EDGE Points.