Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card is a mid-level lifestyle credit card issued at a joining fee of Rs. 3,000. You get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 2,000 as a welcome gift. The card offers benefits across almost all categories where people tend to spend the most like travel, dining, shopping, movies, etc. You get dining benefits with discounted rates at partner restaurants and discounts on Swiggy orders. Talking about its travel privileges, you get complimentary access to domestic and international airport lounges and complimentary membership to the Priority Pass program with this card.
Talking about the reward rate, you can earn 10 EDGE Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card and accelerated (2X) EDGE Points on retail shopping spends, with each EDGE Point valued at Rs. 0.20 (reward rate of 2% on retail shopping and 1% on all other spends). You can also earn up to 5,000 bonus RPs every year on reaching the spend target. Moreover, as an entertainment benefit, the card comes with a Buy 1 Get 1 Free (BOGO) offer on movie tickets on BookMyShow. Other benefits that the Select Credit Card offers are complimentary rounds of golf, spend-based annual fee waiver, insurance covers, and many more. Keep reading to learn more about the card.
Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Shopping |
Rs. 3,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Reward Points |
- Amazon voucher (worth Rs. 2,000) on making the first transaction within 90 days of card issuance.
- 10 EDGE Points per Rs. 200 you spend with the card.
- 2X EDGE Points on retail shopping with the Axis Bank Select Credit card.
- 20% off up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000 on BigBasket.
- 40% discount on Swiggy up to a max of Rs. 200 on every transaction.
- 6 complimentary access to international airport lounges annually with a Priority Pass membership.
- 2 complimentary domestic lounge visits (every quarter).
- Up to 20% discount at partner restaurants with Dining Delights.
- Buy 1 movie ticket and get up to Rs. 300 off on the second ticket on BookMyShow.
- Bonus EDGE Points on spending Rs. 3 lakh in an anniversary year.
- Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs. 6 lakh in an anniversary year.
- 6 complimentary golf rounds every year, 3 additional golf rounds on annual expenditure of Rs. 6 lakh.
- Comprehensive insurance cover including a personal air accident cover which is worth Rs. 2.5 crore.
- 24×7 concierge services for flight booking, table reservation, gift delivery, etc.
Rewards and Benefits
Amazon voucher (worth Rs. 2,000) on making the first transaction within 90 days of card issuance.
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 movie ticket and get up to Rs. 300 off on second ticket on BookMyShow; get up to 20% discount on dining bills.
10 EDGE Points per Rs. 200 spent and 20 EDGE Points per Rs. 200 spent on retail shopping.
EDGE Points earned redeemable on the EDGE Rewards portal for travel/shopping vouchers and product purchases (from the given catalog). 1 EDGE Point = Rs. 0.20.
Complimentary Priority Pass membership and complimentary international and domestic lounge access
6 complimentary golf rounds every year. 3 additional golf rounds on minimum annual spends of Rs. 3 lakh with the Select Credit Card.
Domestic Lounge Access
8 complimentary domestic lounge visits every year (max 2 per quarter).
International Lounge Access
6 complimentary international lounge visits every year with Priority Pass membership
Insurance cover against air accidents, lost/delayed baggage, purchase protection, and loss of travel documents.
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder shall not be liable for any fraudulent transactions if the lost card has been reported to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 3,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Rs. 3,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
Renewal fee waived off on spending Rs. 6 lakh in a year
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transaction amount
3.40% per month (49.36% annually)
1% fuel surcharge waived off for transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 4,000 at all filling stations across India.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 250 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Axis Bank Select Credit Card is one of the most popular credit cards offered by Axis bank in the premium category. It comes with a lot of exciting privileges in different categories, including travel, entertainment, dining, golf, insurance, and many more. The features and the benefits of the Axis Bank Select Credit Card have been discussed in detail below:
You get an Amazon voucher that is worth Rs. 2,000 on performing first transaction within 90 days of card activation.
- 5,000 bonus EDGE Points on a minimum annual expenditure of Rs. 3 lakh.
- Complete annual fee waiver on spending Rs. 6 lakh in an anniversary year.
- Auto-renewal of the complimentary Priority Pass membership on a minimum annual expenditure of Rs. 3 lakh.
- With Axis Bank Select credit card, you get 6 complimentary international airport lounge access every year with Priority Pass membership. Renewal of Priority Pass membership subject to achieving the annual expenditure milestone of Rs. 3 lakh.
- 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter.
Movie & Dining Benefits
- Up to 20% discount on dining transactions made at partner restaurants with Axis Bank Dining Delights when paying via Select Credit Card.
- 40% discount up to a maximum of Rs. 400 on Swiggy. Offer valid twice a month on a minimum transaction amount of Rs. 400 per order. Coupon code AXIS200 has to be used to avail of the discount.
- Buy 1 movie ticket on BookMyShow and get up to Rs. 300 off on the second ticket. This offer can be availed only once a month.
- Get 6 complimentary golf rounds each year.
- Get 3 additional rounds if you spend Rs. 3 Lakh or more in a year.
Note: The higher variant Magnus Card also doesn’t provide Golf benefits which are provided in this card.
Following are the insurance benefits that you get with the Axis Bank Select Credit Card:
- Personal air accident cover worth up to Rs. 2.5 Crores.
- Purchase Protection cover worth up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Commutative insurance cover worth up to USD 500 loss of travel documents and delay/loss of check-in baggage.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get a 1% waiver on fuel surcharge on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 at all filing stations across India.
Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card Rewards:
- 10 EDGE Points for every Rs. 200 spent with the card.
- 2X EDGE Points (20 EDGE Points) for every Rs. 200 spent on retail shopping.
- No EDGE Points on fuel purchases.
EDGE Points earned on the card can be redeemed against shopping/travel vouchers or for purchasing products (from the given catalog) from the EDGE Rewards portal.
Following are the eligibility criteria that one needs to fulfill to get approved for the SELECT card by Axis Bank:
- The primary cardholder must be between 18 years & 70 years of age.
- The add-on cardholder must be above 18 years of age.
- The net annual income of the applicant must be Rs. 9 lakhs or more.
Following are the necessary documents that are required to apply for the card:
- Identity Proof – Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, and a photograph (passport size).
- Address Proof – Utility bills, Aadhar Card, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof – Latest payslip/latest bank statements, Form 16, latest ITR.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Fees & Charges
The following table summarizes the fee structure for the Axis Bank Select Credit Card:
|Joining/Annual fee||Rs. 3.000 (Annual fee waived off on spending Rs. 6 Lakhs in the previous year)|
|Interest Charges||3.4% p.m. (49.36% p.a.)|
|Foreign Markup Fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% (minimum Rs. 250)|
How To Apply For Axis Bank Select Card?
One can apply for the Select credit card online on their official website or by visiting your nearest Axis Bank branch. You’ll need to submit a few documents in order for your application to be processed. Following are the steps to be followed in order to apply online for the Select Credit Card by Axis Bank:
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank.
- Click on ‘Credit Cards.’
- Scroll down and find the Axis Bank Select Credit Card.
- Click on the option ‘Apply Now’ under that.
- Proceed with filling in all the necessary details and submit.
If you have already applied for the Axis Bank Select Credit Card, you can track the status of the application by any of these methods:
- Visit the application tracking page of Axis Bank. Click on the option ‘Loan,’ enter the required details, and click on Enquiry.
- You can also contact Axis Bank credit card customer care and inquire about the status of your credit card application.
- Another way to know your application status is to visit your nearest Axis Bank branch and inquire to the bank executives about the status of your credit card application.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Limit
The credit limit provided with the Axis Bank Select Credit Card has not been disclosed by the bank clearly, but generally, it is higher than Rs. 2 lakhs. However, the credit limit may vary for different cardholders as it depends on their credit history, past payment behavior, income, and a few more factors. If you have got a lower credit limit with your Select Credit Card, you can always request a higher credit limit by contacting the Axis Bank credit card customer care or by visiting your nearest branch. Before getting your credit limit increased, make sure that you have a good credit score and no pending payments, so that your card issuer can trust you and provide you with a higher credit limit.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Activation & PIN Generation
To activate your Axis Bank Select Credit Card or for its PIN generation, you may choose and follow and any one of the below-mentioned methods:
- You can generate the PIN of your credit card via internet banking. Log in to your net banking account and under the option My Credit Card, go to ‘More Services’ and then ‘Credit card PIN.’ Proceed further by entering the PIN and then confirm.
- You can also generate your credit card PIN by contacting your credit card customer care. Ask them to help you activate your credit card. They’ll ask you for a few details, provide them with all the required information, and then an OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number for the verification process. Provide them with the OTP and generate the PIN.
- You can also do the same via the Axis Bank mobile banking app. Register yourself on the app and look for an option for credit card PIN generation.
- Generating your credit card PIN via an ATM is another easy method to activate your credit card. Visit your nearest ATM and find an option to generate a credit card PIN from the main menu.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Bill Payment
Following are the different methods to pay the bill of your Axis Bank Select Credit Card:
- Log in to the internet banking account and under the Credit Cards section, click on the option ‘Pay Now.’ Then enter your account details, amount to be paid, and proceed further to make the payment.
- You can also pay the bill via NEFT if you are having a savings account in any other bank.
- If you use digital payment services-based apps like PhonePe or Paytm, you can easily find an option of credit card bill payment on their home pages, and pay the bill via these apps easily.
- If you are someone who prefers offline methods, you can make the payment through cash or a cheque by visiting your nearest branch.
Axis Bank Credit Card Login/Net Banking
Internet banking has made banking tasks very easy nowadays and hence it is important for you to know how you can register your card for internet banking in order to avail all the facilities. Following are the steps to be followed in order to register your Axis Bank Select credit card for internet banking:
- Visit the Axis Bank’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Profile’ icon and then on ‘Register.’
- Enter your customer ID or your registered mobile number.
- Enter your personal information and required credit card details.
- Set the password for your internet banking account and proceed.
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
If you have any doubts/queries or complaints regarding your Axis Bank Select Credit Card, contact customer care with the following contact details:
- Helpline numbers: 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555, and +91-22-67987700 (24*7 emergency helpline number).
- Email Id: Visit Axis Bank’s official website and click on ‘Support.’ Scroll down and click on Contact via email and send your queries.
Cards Similar To Axis Bank Select Credit Card
|Benefits||Axis Bank Select Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card||SBI Prime Credit Card|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 2,999|
10 Edge Rewards on every spend of Rs. 200.
20 Edge Rewards on every spend of Rs. 100 on retail shopping.
|4 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150.||
2 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 100.
5x Reward Points on dining, movies, groceries, and departmental stores.
|Reward Redemption||1 Edge Reward = Re. 0.20 for redemption against different categories, products, and vouchers.||
1 RP = Re. 0.50 for redemption against flight/hotel bookings, 1 RP = Re. 0.35 for redemption against vouchers & products, 1 RP = Re. 0.20 for redemption against cashback.
1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25 for redemption against products and statement balance.
Complimentary domestic and international lounge access.
Up to 5,000 bonus Edge points as a milestone benefit.
Up to Rs. 300 off on movie tickets.
Up to 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving the spend milestone.
Complimentary domestic and international lounge access every year.
Complimentary Dine out passport membership.
Complimentary domestic and international lounge access.
Gift vouchers worth up to Rs. 8,000 on achieving the spend milestone.
25% discount on dining at selected restaurants.
Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card is a versatile credit card with benefits on almost all spends categories. From discounted rates on dining and movie tickets to complimentary access to domestic and international airport lounges and comprehensive insurance benefits, the card comes packed with all kinds of benefits and privileges that one expects from a lifestyle credit card. HDFC Regalia Credit Card is one of its closest competitors. We’ve already reviewed the Regalia Credit Card in detail on Card Insider. Do compare the pros and cons of the two cards before you make up your mind.
You no longer get complimentary Amazon Prime membership with the Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card.
You get a total of 9 complimentary Golf rounds if you spend Rs. 3 lakh in a year with your Axis Bank Select Credit Card.
The annual fee for the SELECT card can be waived off if you spend Rs. 6 Lakhs in an anniversary year.
No, you don’t earn any EDGE Points for fuel purchases using your Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card.
In case of theft or loss, you can easily get your card blocked by contacting Axis Bank Credit Card customer care. Make sure to report the loss to bank as soon as possible as you will get a zero liability protection by reporting the loss in a timely manner.
To convert your credit card purchases into EMIs, you can contact customer care or you can also do it easily via internet banking.
No, you don’t need to request the e-statement, but it will be sent to your registered email Id every month.