Axis Bank offers three co-branded credit cards in partnership with Air Vistara- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card, Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card and Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card. The Vistara Signature Card is the second most premium Vistara co-branded offering by the bank.
Vistara Signature Credit Card is a mid-range travel credit card by Axis Bank. The bank targets frequent domestic flyers with this card. Being a travel credit card, it offers plenty of travel benefits including complimentary domestic airport lounge visits, travel-related insurance benefits, complimentary air tickets, complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership, etc.
As far as the reward rate is concerned, you earn 4 CV (Club Vistara) Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card, which can be redeemed for class upgrades, award flights, or for booking any seat on Air Vistara. 1 CV Point is equivalent to Rs. 0.20 making the effective reward rate of the card 0.8%. Read on to learn more about this co-branded credit card by Axis Bank and Air Vistara.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
Best Suited For
Rs 3,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Reward Points | AirMiles |
- Complimentary Premium Economy Class air ticket voucher as a welcome benefit.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.
- 3 Rounds of Golf at some of India’s most premium Golf destinations with Axis Bank Extraordinary Weekends Program
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access at select airports across India (max 2 per quarter).
- 4 Club Vistara (CV) Points for every Rs 200 spent with the card.
- Minimum 15% discount at over 5,000 restaurants across India with Axis Bank’s Dining Delight Program.
- Comprehensive insurance benefit including an air accident cover worth up to Rs. 2.5 crore.
- Bonus CV Points and up to 4 Premium Economy tickets on achieving the stipulated spends milestones.
Rewards and Benefits
1 complimentary Premium Economy Class air ticket and complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership
Movie & Dining
4 CV (Club Vistara) Points per Rs. 200 spent
Club Vistara Points can be spent on booking award flights, class upgrades, or against any seat reservation under the Vistara Cash + Points program (1 CV Point = Rs. 0.20)
Club Vistara Silver Membership, complimentary Premium Economy Class ticket, complimentary domestic airport lounge access
3 Complimentary Golf sessions at some of India’s most premium golf destinations.
Domestic Lounge Access
2 complimentary domestic lounge access per quarter
International Lounge Access
Air accident cover worth up to Rs 2.5 crore, purchase protection cover worth up to Rs. 1 lakh and insurance worth USD 300 against loss of travel documents and delay/loss of check-in baggage
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder shall not be liable for any fraudulent transaction made on the card post reporting the loss of card to the bank
Fees & Charges
Rs 3,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Rs. 3,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transaction amount
3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount (subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 500)
Add-on Card Fee
Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card Welcome/Renewal Benefits:
- 1 complimentary Premium Economy Class air ticket on signing up for the card (and every year the membership is renewed).
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership with exclusive privileges like priority check-in and additional baggage allowance.
Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card Rewards:
You earn 4 Club Vistara (CV) Points for every Rs. 200 spent with the card.
You can earn 3,000 Bonus (Club Vistara) CV Points and up to 4 Premium Economy Class air tickets in a year on achieving the stipulated spends milestones.
|Amount Spent in a year||Reward|
|75,000||3000 Bonus CV Points|
|1,50,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
|3,00,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
|4,50,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
|9,00,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
You get minimum 15% discount on dining bills at partner restaurants with Axis Bank Dining Delights Program.
- Complimentary Premium Economy Class air ticket as a welcome gift (you get the air ticket every year the card membership is renewed)
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership with exclusive benefits including priority check-in and additional baggage allowance.
- 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per quarter at select airports across India.
You get 3 complimentary rounds of golf at some of the most premium golf destinations in India.
|Cover Type||Cover Value|
|Loss of Travel Documents||$300|
|Delay in Check-in Luggage||$300|
|Loss of Check-In Baggage||$500|
Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card Eligibility:
|Criteria||Salaried Class||Self Employed|
|Income||Rs 6,00,000 P.A||Rs 6,00,000 P.A|
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card offers a complete package for frequent domestic flyers. You get all kinds of benefits that a frequent domestic flyer expects from a travel credit card. You get a free premium economy ticket every year, complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership and complimentary domestic lounge visits with this credit card. The card however disappoints a bit when it comes to reward rate, still at an annual fee of Rs. 3,000 we consider it one of the best offerings as far as airline co-branded travel credit cards are concerned. If you’re looking for a more rewarding Vistara co-branded credit card, do have a look at the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite card.
No, you have to pay a fuel surcharge of 1% of the transaction amount on making fuel purchases with the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card.
No, you do not get any complimentary international airport lounge access with Axis Bank Vistata Signature Credit Card.
This air ticket voucher has a validity of 6 months.
You can earn up to 4 tickets in a year depending upon how many milestones you achieve.
Yes, you can travel anywhere across India using the complimentary air ticket voucher. Only the base fare for the ticket will be waived off but you must pay the taxes which are levied on that air ticket.