Axis Bank offers three co-branded credit cards in partnership with Air Vistara- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card, Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, and Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card. The Vistara Signature Card is the second most premium Vistara co-branded offering by the bank. It is a mid-range travel credit card issued by the bank that is targeted at frequent domestic flyers.
The card comes with a joining fee of Rs. 3,000 and welcomes its customers with exciting benefits. Being a travel credit card, it offers plenty of travel benefits including complimentary domestic airport lounge visits, travel-related insurance benefits, complimentary air tickets, complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership, etc.
As far as the reward rate is concerned, you earn 4 CV (Club Vistara) Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card, which can be redeemed for class upgrades, award flights, or for booking any seat on Air Vistara. 1 CV Point is equivalent to Rs. 0.20, making the effective reward rate of the card 0.8%. Moreover, you can earn up to 3,000 bonus CV points and 4 complimentary air tickets every year on achieving the required spend milestone.
Other benefits of the card include complimentary golf rounds, insurance covers, etc. Read on to learn more about this co-branded credit card by Axis Bank and Air Vistara.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
25% discount up to Rs. 800 at various restaurants across India with Axis Bank’s EazyDiner Program.
4 CV (Club Vistara) Points for every Rs. 200 spent
Club Vistara Points can be spent on booking award flights, class upgrades, or against any seat reservation under the Vistara Cash + Points program (1 CV Point = Rs. 0.20)
Club Vistara Silver Membership, complimentary Premium Economy Class ticket, complimentary domestic airport lounge access
3 Complimentary Golf sessions at some of India’s most premium golf destinations.
Domestic Lounge Access
Complimentary access to domestic lounges up to 2 times in a quarter
International Lounge Access
Purchase protection cover worth up to Rs. 1 lakh and cover worth USD 300 against loss of travel documents and delay/loss of check-in baggage.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any fraudulent transaction made using his credit card post he has reported the loss or theft of the card to the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transaction amount
3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)
1% of transaction amount
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the amount withdrawn (subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 500)
Add-on Card Fee
- Complimentary Premium Economy Class air ticket voucher as a welcome benefit.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.
- 3 Rounds of Golf at some of India’s most premium Golf destinations.
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access at select airports across India (max 2 per quarter).
- 4 Club Vistara (CV) Points for every Rs 200 spent with the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card.
- 25% discount up to Rs. 800 at various restaurants across India with Axis Bank’s EazyDiner Program.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits including purchase protection upto Rs. 1 Lakh, cover for loss of travel documents, loss or delay of check-in baggage.
- Bonus CV Points and up to 4 Premium Economy tickets on achieving the pre-defined spends.
Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card Features and Rewards
Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card Welcome/Renewal Benefits:
- 1 complimentary Premium Economy Class air ticket on signing up for the card (and every year when the membership is renewed).
- The complimentary ticket voucher code is added to the Club Vistara account of the eligible cardholders.
- The complimentary ticket will be valid for 3 months from the date you receive it.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership with exclusive privileges like priority check-in and additional baggage allowance.
Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card Rewards:
- For every Rs. 200 spent with this credit card, you will earn 4 CV Points.
- The CV Points earned during the billing cycle are credited to the cardholder’s CV account within 10 days from the statement generation date.
- You cannot earn CV Points on wallet reload, rent, utility bills and government transactions.
You can earn 3,000 Bonus (Club Vistara) CV Points and up to 4 Premium Economy Class air tickets in a year on achieving the stipulated spends milestones. Refer to the following table to understand this more clearly:
|Amount Spent in a year||Reward|
|75,000||3000 Bonus CV Points|
|1,50,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
|3,00,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
|4,50,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
|9,00,000||1 Premium Economy Ticket|
- You get a discount of 25% up to Rs. 800 on dining bills at partner restaurants with the Axis Bank EazyDiner Program.
- Avail of exciting deals and offers through the Extraordinary Weekends program.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Travel Benefits:
- Every time you renew your membership, you will get a complimentary premium economy class ticket.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership with exclusive benefits, including priority check-in and additional baggage allowance.
- Get 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per quarter (8 every year) at select airports across India.
- You get 3 complimentary rounds of golf every year at some of the most premium golf destinations in India.
- You can book your golf game at https://www.extraordinaryweekends.com/golf.
Following are the insurance benefits that come along with this credit card –
|Cover Type||Cover Value|
|Loss of Travel Documents||$300|
|Delay in Check-in Luggage||$300|
|Loss of Check-In Baggage||$500|
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Eligibility
The following table highlights the eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled in order to apply for Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card-
|Criteria||Salaried Class||Self Employed|
|Income||Rs 6,00,000 P.A||Rs 6,00,000 P.A|
Following is the list of documents that will be required in order to apply for this credit card:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voters’ ID, Passport, Driving Licence, etc.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Utility bills, Passport, Driving Licence, Ration card, etc.
- Income Proof – latest bank statements/salary slips or latest ITR.
How To Apply for Vistara Signature Credit Card?
You can apply for this credit card both online and offline. To apply offline, you will need to visit your nearest Axis Bank branch and fill in the physical application form. To apply online, follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Click on the Apply Now button on the page.
- Proceed further and fill in the required details.
- Submit your application for the new credit card.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Review
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card offers a complete package for frequent domestic flyers. You get all kinds of benefits that a frequent domestic flyer expects from a travel credit card. You get a free premium economy ticket every year, a complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership, and complimentary domestic lounge visits with this credit card.
Still at an annual fee of Rs. 3,000, it is one of the best offerings as far as airline co-branded travel credit cards are concerned. The milestone benefits provided by the card are one of its most exciting advantages, as you can earn not only bonus CV points but up to four complimentary air tickets as well.
Other than all this, the additional benefits like golf privileges, insurance benefits, and fuel surcharge waiver make the card even a better choice. If you’re looking for a more rewarding Vistara co-branded credit card, do have a look at the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite card.
No, you have to pay a fuel surcharge of 1% of the transaction amount on making fuel purchases with the Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card.
No, you do not get any complimentary international airport lounge access with Axis Bank Vistata Signature Credit Card.
This air ticket voucher has a validity of 3 months after its date of issuance.
You can earn up to 4 tickets in a year depending upon how many milestones you achieve.
Yes, you can travel anywhere across India using the complimentary air ticket voucher. Only the base fare for the ticket will be waived off but you must pay the taxes which are levied on that air ticket.