Axis Bank offers two credit cards exclusively for Indian defence personnel- Pride Signature Credit Card and Pride Platinum Credit Card. The cards come with a patriotic color theme with shades of Indian Tricolor and a fourth dedicated embossing line. Although, both the credit cards are entry-level cards, the Pride Signature card is the more premium of the two offerings.
Pride Signature Credit Card earns you EDGE REWARD Points which are redeemable for a variety of options on Axis Bank’s EDGE REWARDS Catalogue. You get 2 EDGE REWARD Points for every Rs. 200 spent with the card.
Apart from EDGE REWARDS, you also get travel and dining benefits with Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card. The card offers 2 complimentary domestic lounge access at select airports in India and a discount of a minimum of 15% on dining bills at partner restaurants. Read on to learn more about this exclusive offering by Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Shopping |
Reward Points |
- Unique color theme with shades of Indian Tricolor and a fourth dedicated embossing line.
- 8 EDGE REWARD Points on every spend of Rs. 200 with the card.
- Minimum 15% discount at partner restaurants.
- 2 Complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.
- Annual renewal fee waived off on annual spends of Rs. 40,000 in the preceding year.
- 1% fuel surcharge reversed for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 (max waiver of Rs. 400 in a month)
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
A discount of 15% or more on dining at partner restaurants.
8 EDGE REWARD Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card.
The earned EDGE REWARD Points can be redeemed at the EDGE REWARDS Portal for shopping vouchers and products (from the product catalog). 1 EDGE REWARD Point = Rs. 0.20.
Complimentary domestic lounge access.
Domestic Lounge Access
2 complimentary domestic lounge access every calendar quarter.
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder shall not be liable fot any fraudulent transaction made on the card post reporting the loss of card to the bank
Fees & Charges
Rs. 500 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off on expenditure of Rs. 40,000 or more in the preceding year
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transaction amount (plus applicable taxes)
2.95% per month (or 41.75% annually)
1% fuel surcharge is waived off on all transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 4,000 (max waiver capped at Rs. 400 per month)
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount (subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 500)
Add-on Card Fee
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card Rewards:
You earn 8 EDGE REWARD Points on every Rs. 200 you spend using your card.
- The EDGE REWARD Points earned can be redeemed for shopping/travel vouchers, products (from the given catalog of products) at the EDGE REWARDS portal.
- 1 EDGE REWARD Point = Rs. 0.20
Renewal Fee Waiver:
The renewal fee of Rs. 500 is waived off if you spent a minimum of Rs. 40,000 in the previous anniversary year.
You get 2 complimentary domestic lounge access every calendar quarter at select airports across India.
You are entitled to a minimum discount of 15% on dining bills at over 4,000 premium partner restaurants in India through Axis Bank Dining Delights.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver:
- 1% fuel surcharge is waived off at all filling stations across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
- The maximum waived amount is capped at Rs. 400 in a month.
- Primary cardholder must be an Indian Defence personnel.
- The age of the primary cardholder must be in between 18 years and 70 years.
- Add-on cardholder(s) must be above 18 years of age.
With its pride privileges, the Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card is one of its kind. What differentiates it from any other credit card in the market is its unique color theme with shades of the Indian Tricolor and a fourth embossing line. But it’s not just about the aesthetics, you also get a decent reward rate of 0.8% (good enough for a card with an annual fee of just Rs. 500) and complimentary domestic lounge access and dining discounts as additional benefits. So, if you’re Indian defense personnel, this credit card from Axis Bank is certainly worth considering. Do let us know your opinion of Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card in the comments.
No, Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card is exclusive for Indian Defence Personnel.
The interest rate on the Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card is 2.95% per month.
The annual fee of the Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card is Rs. 500 (second-year onwards, there’s no joining fee).
No, Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card doesn’t provide any complimentary international lounge access, it however does provide 2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.