Axis Bank issued three travel credit cards in collaboration with Air Vistara to its premium customers: Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card, Vistara Signature Credit Card, and Vistara Credit Card (Platinum). Out of these, the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Card is regarded as the bank’s most premium offering.
This should be the card of choice for frequent fliers who want a superior travel experience as it offers a complimentary business class ticket as a joining benefit and many milestone benefits that can be redeemed either for business class flight tickets or against Club Vistara points.
You also get a Club Vistara Gold membership with this card that gives you additional air miles (in the form of CV points) and many other benefits like priority check-in, priority boarding, and extra luggage allowance on Air Vistara flights. Since it is a premium credit card, it comes with Axis Bank’s exclusive privileges like 24×7 concierge service and complimentary golf rounds at some of India’s most premium golf destinations.
Apart from these, there are many other additional benefits that this card has to offer. Read on for more details.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Get up to 40% discount up to Rs. 1000 on partner restaurants all over India under Axis Bank’s EazyDiner program
6 CV (Club Vistara) Points per Rs. 200 you spend
Club Vistara Points can be used for booking award flights, class upgrades, or seat reservation under the Vistara Cash + Points program (1 CV Point = Rs. 0.2)
2 Complimentary domestic lounge visits per quarter at select airports across India & complimentary Club Vistara gold membership.
6 Complementary rounds of golf at India’s most premium golf destinations
Domestic Lounge Access
2 Complimentary access to domestic lounges per quarter at select airports across India
International Lounge Access
Purchase protection cover up to Rs. 1,00,000, USD 300 cover in case of loss of travel documents, USD 300 cover for delay or loss of check-in luggage.
Zero Liability Protection
Zero cost liability cover up to Rs. 3,00,000 after reporting the loss of card. Bank not liable for any fraudulent transaction prior to reporting
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% (plus applicable taxes)
3.6% per month (or 52.86% per annum)
1% waiver on fuel surcharge for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 4,000.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
- Complimentary Business Class ticket voucher as a welcome benefit.
- Business Class ticket voucher every time the membership is renewed.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Gold membership.
- 6 Club Vistara Points every time you spend Rs. 200.
- Additional Club Vistara Points and up to 4 Business Class tickets under the milestone benefits.
- Complimentary access to domestic lounges at select airports in India participating in the Visa Lounges program.
- Up to 40% discount up to Rs. 1000 at partner restaurants across India as a part of Axis Bank’s EazyDiner program.
- Purchase protection up to Rs. 1 lakh along with a cover of USD 3,00 in case of loss of travel documents and delay or loss of check-in luggage.
- 24×7 dedicated concierge service for travel, flight/hotel bookings, dining, shopping, etc.
- You have the opportunity to play at stunning golf courses in India six times a year, completely free of charge.
- Enjoy a complimentary business class ticket as a welcome benefit.
- This card provides no international lounge access.
- The number of domestic lounge access is also minimal to twice a year.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card Features and Benefits
Vistara Infinite Credit Card is the most premium Vistara co-branded card issued by Axis Bank. Along with providing a wide range of travel benefits, it comes with some exciting privileges across other categories as well. The following are the precise features & benefits of this card:
As a welcome benefit, you get a complimentary Air Vistara business class ticket voucher. Not only that, you get this voucher every time your membership is renewed.
Get milestone benefits either as Club Vistara Points or as a complementary business class ticket along with the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card:
|Amount spent in a year||Reward|
|Rs. 1,00,000 (if spent in the first 90 days from the issuance of card)||10,000 bonus CV Points|
|Rs. 2,50,000||1 Business Class ticket|
|Rs. 5,00,000||1 Business Class ticket|
|Rs. 7,50,000||1 Business Class ticket|
|Rs. 12,00,000||1 Business Class ticket|
- Enjoy 2 complimentary domestic lounge visits per quarter.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Gold membership.
- You also get some premium benefits like 24×7 concierge service, airport transfer service, and complimentary access to domestic lounges at select airports all over India.
Get a 40% discount up to Rs. 1000 at partner restaurants as a part of Axis Bank’s EazyDiner program.
Enjoy 6 complimentary golf rounds annualy at some of the leading golf courses in India.
|Purchase Protection||Rs. 1 lakh|
|Loss of travel documents||Up to US $300|
|Lost/delayed baggage||Up to US $300|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% of the fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000 at fuel stations across India.
Vistara Infinite Credit Card Rewards
- 6 Club Vistara Points every time you spend Rs. 200 using the Vistara Infinite credit card.
- You don’t earn any reward points on fuel spends.
- The Vistara Infinite credit card earns you rewards as Club Vistara Points that are redeemable for award flights, class upgrades, or reserving any seat in any class as a part of Vistara’s Cash + Points program. However, if you redeem the CV points with the Cash + Points program, 1 CV point will be considered equivalent to Re. 0.2 only.
- Club Vistara Points are also redeemable with Air Vistara’s partner airlines including Air Canada, Singapore Airlines, Japanese Airlines, Silk Air, and United Airlines.
Advantages of Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- Gold Tier CV Membership: You get complimentary Club Vistara Glod Tier membership with this card which entitles you to 10 CV Points per Rs. 100 you spend on Vistara (this is in addition to the CV Points benefit that you get with the card).
- Decent Reward Rate: You get a decent reward rate of 6 CV Points for every Rs. 200 you spend using the card on all categories of spends except fuel.
- Business Class Tickets: Another one of the most attractive benefits that Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card offers is, that you get a complimentary business class ticket as a welcome benefit on joining the card membership and on achieving the stipulated spend-based milestones (details above).
Drawbacks of Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- No Complimentary International Airport Lounge Access: One major drawback of this card is that the card does not offer any complimentary international airport lounge access. You however do get 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter with the card.
- 3.5% Foreign Currency Mark-up: Despite being a premium travel credit card, the usual markup fee of 3.5% of the transaction amount is chargeable on foreign currency transactions performed using this card.
- High Annual Fee: The Vistara Infinite Card carries slightly higher annual fee of Rs. 10,000 per annum. The card also does not offer any spend-based annual fee waiver option.
Who should consider this card?
As you must be aware by now, Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Card is a premium travel credit card offered by Axis Bank. Based on the reward rate and the other benefits that the card offers, you can decide whether the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card would be a good pick for you.
You should apply for Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Card if
- You are a frequent domestic flyer and Air Vistara is the career of your choice.
- You do not want to compromise with your travel experience- This card entitles you to a complimentary business class ticket as a welcome benefit and upon achieving the stipulated spend milestone (details on milestone benefits above).
- You want to enjoy golf benefits along with the travel benefits that the card offers.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit is not for you if
- You are a frequent international flyer- as the card does not offer any complimentary visits to international lounges.
- Air Vistara is not your preferred airline- in this case, you may look for other co-branded travel credit cards or more generic travel cards.
- You are not a regular traveler- then you should rather opt for a lifestyle credit card or a shopping credit card with more generic benefits
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
The eligibility criteria for the Vistara Infinite card has been explained below:
|Criteria||Salaried Employees||Self-Employed Individuals|
|Age||18-70 Years||18-70 Years|
|Income||Minimum Rs. 6,00,000 per annum||Minimum Rs. 6,00,000 per annum (as per ITR)|
For your credit card application to be processed, you need to submit a few documents to the bank including proof of identity (like Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, etc.) a proof of address (like Voter Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, electricity/telephone bill, etc.) & proof of income (ITR return acknowledgment/salary slips).
How to apply for Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card?
You can apply for this credit card online by clicking on the Apply Now button above. You will need to fill out a form and submit a few documents as required by the bank to process your application. To apply offline, visit your nearest Axis Bank branch with all the essential documents and fill in the application form there.
You can track your application for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card by visiting Axis Bank’s credit card and loans application tracking page and entering your Application ID and DOB.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card Customer Care
Axis Bank offers 24×7 customer care support to the cardholders. To report a loss of the card or for any other queries, you can call their 24×7 customer care numbers- 18604195555 or 18505005555. You can also block your credit card, in case of loss or for some other reason via SMS. You have to send BLOCK “your 16 digit card number” to 5676782.
Credit Cards similar to Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
Axis Bank, IndusInd Bank and SBI Card are three credit card issuers in the country that offer travel credit cards in collaboration with Air Vistara. While Axis Bank offers three Vistara co-branded credit cards, SBI Card offers two, and IndusInd Bank offers one Vistara co-branded credit card. The Air Vistara credit card comparable with the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Card is the recently launched Club Vistara IndusInd Explored Credit Card. The following table gives a detailed point-wise comparison between the two Vistara co-branded credit cards-
|Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card||Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card|
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card Review
You should pick the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite credit card if you frequently go on business trips and don’t want to compromise with your luxurious travel experience. It is worth noting that Air Vistara is primarily a domestic airline (although, recently it has also started international operations), but you can redeem your Club Vistara Points with Vistara’s partner airlines as well to fly over domestic or international skies.
In case you have any queries or doubts related to this credit card, feel free to comment, we’ll be more than happy to address them. If you’re an existing card user, don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section below.
Club Vistara Gold membership is one of the four tiers of Club Vistara. With the Gold membership, you earn additional 10 tier points per Rs. 100 you spend on making a reservation with Air Vistara. The card also offers many other benefits including priority check-in, guaranteed reservation in the Economy Class up to 48 hours prior, rescheduling fee waiver, priority baggage handling, 10 kg of additional baggage allowance, etc.
Club Vistara Points are valid for a period of 36 months.
Club Vistara Points are redeemable against award flights, class upgrades and also for booking any seat under the Cash + Points program.
Air Vistara’s Cash + Points program allows you to redeem your CV points for booking any seat in any class. On redemption under this program, 1 CV Point = Re. 0.2.
Yes, you can provide your family members and even your children (provided they are 18 years or older) with add-on credit cards for no extra fee. The credit limit will be shared between the primary and the add-on card member.
You can check the application status of your Vistara Infinite Credit Card via Axis Bank’s official application tracking page or by contacting Axis Bank Credit Card customer care on 1860 419 5555. Other than this, you can also ask the bank officials about your credit card application status.
You can easily book flight tickets using the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card from the official website of Air Vistara. You can also book award flights using your earned CV Points and using the gift vouchers under the ‘My Vouchers’ section of your CV account.
You can pay the bill of your Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card using various methods, including Axis Bank internet banking, mobile banking, bill desk, and some card management apps like Cred.