The Axis My Zone Easy Credit Card is a secured credit card, i.e, it is issued against a fixed deposit at the bank and can be issued to any individual who doesn’t even have a credit history. It comes with a joining and annual fee of Rs. 500 and can be considered the secured version of the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, which comes with a similar annual fee but is unsecured and provides a lot more benefits. The My Zone Easy Card earns you 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 you spend and these points can be redeemed against a wide array of options available at the Edge Rewards portal.
Talking about other benefits of this card, it lets you save 25% on movie tickets and 15% or more on dining. Other than this, you get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions and cash withdrawals up to your credit limit. To know more about the advantages of the Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card, and its fees & charges, keep reading the article:
Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
25% cashback on movie ticket bookings & minimum 15% discount on dining.
4 Edge Rewards on every spend of Rs. 200.
The earned Edge Rewards can be redeemed at the Edge Rewards portal at a rate of 1 RP = Re. 0.20.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
You will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on a lost/stolen card if the loss is reported to the bank in a timely manner.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the total transaction amount
3.4% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the withdrawn amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Add-on Card Fee
- A secured credit card.
- 4 Edge Reward Points on every Rs. 200 spent.
- Up to Rs. 1,000 discount every year on movie tickets.
- Minimum 15% discount on dining.
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
- Zero liability protection against lost/stolen card.
- Withdraw cash up to your credit limit.
Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card is a secured credit card and hence individuals generally get it to build their credit score. So, it comes with fewer features as compared to unsecured cards. However, you get a decent reward rate and a few more benefits with this card. To understand all its features in detail, refer to the following information:
- You earn 4 Edge Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 200 with the Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card.
- No Reward Points are earned on fuel transactions and on movie transactions when you get the cashback on movie tickets.
- The Edge Rewards you earn can be redeemed against a host of options, including products, gift vouchers, flight/hotel bookings, etc, at the Edge Rewards portal.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.20.
Movie & Dining Benefits
- You get a 25% cashback on online & Box office movie ticket bookings. The maximum cashback per calendar year is capped at Rs. 1,000.
- Get a minimum of 15% discount on dining under the Axis Bank’s dining delights program.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
- The maximum waiver is capped at Rs. 400 per month for this card.
Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card Eligibility Criteria & Documentation
The eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled in order to get approved for the Axis My Zone Easy Credit Card is as follows:
- You should have a fixed deposit of Rs. 20,000 or more in the Axis Bank.
- Your age should be above 18 years.
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id, Driving License, or Passport as identity proof (any one of these).
- Aadhar Card, Utility Bills, Passport, Driving License, etc, as an address proof (any one of these).
How To Apply For The Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card?
You can apply for the Axis Bank My Zone Easy Card online or offline as per your comfort. To apply offline, just visit your nearest Axis Bank branch with the required documents and fill in the physical application form there. And if you want to apply online, you can do the same as follows:
- Visit the Axis Bank’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on the option ‘Credit Cards.’
- Find the ‘Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card.’ and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button under that.
- Start by entering all the required details and submit the form.
Make sure that you have opened a fixed deposit of Rs. 20,000 or more at any Axis Bank branch before applying for this card.
Being a secured credit card, the Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card comes with fewer benefits as compared to its unsecured version. But, it should still be considered for individuals who want to start their credit journey but are not getting approved for any credit card due to no credit history. If you are one of such people, you should try getting this secured credit card to build your credit score so that you can get approved for unsecured credit cards and avail of greater benefits with them. The My Zone Easy Credit Card comes with a decent Reward rate so you can save on almost all your spends. Moreover, if you love to go to movies, this card will provide you with more rewarding movie experiences as you get 25% cashback on movies with it. So, it is a great choice for anyone who has no credit history. However, if you have already built a good credit score, you can check other Axis Bank Credit Cards.