In this new era of influencers who love to shop, Axis Bank offers an entry-level credit card that fits their needs. Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is the one that is provided by the bank which offers various discounts, cash-back, and reward points on shopping. It can be one of the best credit cards for the targeted millennials to go for. The joining fee of this card is Rs. 250 only and it comes with exclusive welcome benefits including an Amazon gift voucher, complimentary Zomato Pro membership, complimentary membership to Grofers, etc, that are worth more than the joining fee itself.
Other than the regular Edge reward points on all your spends, you get exciting discounts on partner brands, including Zomato, Myntra, Paytm, 1mg, etc. Talking about the entertainment benefits, you get Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movie tickets on Paytm movies. The additional benefits of this card include a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, exciting discount offers or partner brands, and many more. To know more about the features of the Axis bank Neo credit card, read the detailed information given below.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points | Cashback |
- Get Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs. 250, 3 months subscription to Zomato Pro, 6 months subscription to Grofers, and 6 months subscription to 1mg as a welcome benefit.
- 1 EDGE REWARD point on every Rs. 200 spent on this card.
- Reward Points redeemable against over 500 options.
- Get 40% off on Zomato orders with Axis Bank neo credit card.
- Get 15% off on dining at partner restaurants.
- Get 10% off on Grofers, Myntra, and movies.
- Get 5% Cash-back on Paytm on utility bill payments.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations in India.
Rewards and Benefits
Get complimentary subscriptions to various partner brands like Zomato, Grofers, etc and an amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 250 as welcome benefits.
Movie & Dining
You get 10% off on booking movie tickets on BookMyShow. You get 15% off on dining at partner restaurants.
Earn 1 EDGE REWARD point on every Rs. 200 spent.
The Edge Rewards can be redeemed against an array of categories at the Edge Rewards Website at a rate of 1 Edge RP = Re. 0.20.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
It provides protection against any misuse of the card or the loss of the card if the card is reported lost/stolen to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
3.4% per month
1% fuel surcharge waived at all petrol pumps across India on transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 4000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.50% or a minimum of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
Axis Neo Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a basic card that is a great option for those who want to start their credit journey with an affordable card with decent rewards and benefits. The following are the detailed features and benefits of the card:
- You get Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs. 250.
- You get 3 months complimentary subscription to Zomato Pro.
- You get 6 months complimentary subscription to Grofers.
- You get 6 months free subscription to 1mg.
- Cardholders can avail of these welcome benefits on making the first transaction within the first 30 days from the card set-up date.
- The voucher codes will be sent to the cardholders within 45-60 days after making the eligible transaction with the card.
Movie and dining:
- You get 15% off on dining at partner restaurants.
- This card entitles you to enjoy 40% off on ordering food worth Rs. 200 and above from Zomato twice a month. The maximum discount per order is capped at Rs. 120. You will have to use the coupon code AXISNEO to avail of the discount.
- You get 10% off on booking movie tickets on BookMyShow. The maximum benefit you can earn on movies is capped at Rs. 100 per month.
Benefits on Partnered Brands
- You get 10% off (up to Rs. 250) on a minimum spend of Rs. 750 on Grofers once a month.
- You get 10% off on a minimum shopping of Rs. 500 on Myntra.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all authorized fuel stations for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
- The maximum benefit through fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 400 per month.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Rewards
- You also earn 1 EDGE REWARD point on every Rs. 200 spent on this card.
- No rewards points are earned on fuel transactions, EMI transactions, wallet reloads, etc.
- You get a 1% cashback on utility bill payments, and mobile/DTH recharges via the Paytm app. The maximum cashback under this category is capped at Rs. 150 per month.
- Your earned EDGE REWARD points can be easily redeemed for purchasing vouchers, mobile & accessories, home decor items, and much more exciting products.
- 1 Edge Reward Point = Re. 0.20.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Fees and Charges
The fees and charges associated with the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card are as follows:
- The annual fee of the Neo Credit Card is Rs. 250.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.4% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the Axis Bank Neo Card is 3.5% of the transaction amount.
- The cash advance fee on this card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Axis Bank Neo Card Eligibility Criteria
Every credit card has different eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to get approved for that particular credit card. The basic eligibility for any credit card is determined by a few factors including your age, income, credit history, etc. However, the card issuer may also have some internal criteria. Following is the basic eligibility criteria for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 70 years.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income.
- The applicant should be a resident of India or a non-resident Indian.
You will require the following documents in order to apply for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Photograph, etc.
- Residential Proof – Aadhar Card, Utility bills, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof – Form 16, latest salary slip, latest ITR, etc.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Limit
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a basic card and hence the credit limit with this card will not be very high. Also, the credit limit is not the same for each and every cardholder, but it can vary on the basis of their income, credit history, and a few other factors. Though your credit limit on the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card will not be very high in the beginning, you can always get it improved by maintaining a good credit history. Once you build a strong credit, you can request your card issuer to provide you with a higher credit limit.
How To Apply For The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
You can apply for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card online as well as offline at their convenience. To apply offline, you can visit your nearest Axis Bank branch with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form. To apply online, you will have to follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank.
- Click on the option ‘Credit Cards.’
- Scroll down to find the Axis Bank New Credit card.
- Under that, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill in the online application form and submit it.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Application Status
If you have already applied for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, you can track the status of your application online as well as offline at your convenience. There are various methods for the same. To check the status online, visit the application tracking page of the bank and proceed further accordingly. You can also check your application status offline by visiting your nearest branch or by contacting customer care.
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a highly affordable credit card targeting young individuals. It is very similar to the My Zone Credit Card, which comes with a slightly higher annual fee and a few additional benefits. Keeping the spending habits of youngsters in mind, the Neo card offers a wide range of discounts on spending on Zomato, Myntra, Grofers, movies, and dining. On utility bills payment using Paytm, you earn a cash-back of 5% in your Paytm Wallet. Moreover, this card makes it easier for you to redeem your accumulated reward points by choosing from 500+ redemption options available in the edge rewards catalog. So, with all such exciting benefits, the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a decent choice to opt for, especially for young individuals.
Yes, of course, this card allows you to convert your edge reward points into AirMiles. Your 5 edge reward points are equivalent to 1AirMile (InterMile/Club Vistara).
No, this card does not give any welcome benefits. However, on spending the first time using this card within 30 days of issuance of the card, you get Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs. 250, 3 months subscription to Zomato Pro, 6 months subscription to Grofers, and 6 months subscription to 1mg.
3.40% p.m. is levied as interest on this card.
Both the annual and joining of this card is Rs. 250 each.
The foreign currency mark-up charges on this card are 3.50%.
No, the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card doesn’t offer any complimentary airport lounge access.