In this new era of influencers who love to shop, Axis Bank offers an entry-level credit card that fits their needs. Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is the one that is provided by the bank, which offers various discounts, cash-back, and reward points on shopping. It is considered one of the best credit cards for millennials to go for.
Other than the regular Edge Reward Points on all your spends, you get exciting discounts on partner brands, including Zomato, Myntra, and Paytm. Talking about the entertainment benefits, you get 10% off with BookMyShow while booking movies with this card.
The additional benefits of this card include a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, exciting discount offers or partner brands, and many more. To know more about the features of the Axis Bank Neo credit card, read the detailed information given below.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
You get 10% off on booking movie tickets on BookMyShow and 40% off food delivery while ordering with Zomato.
Earn 1 EDGE REWARD point on every Rs. 200 spent.
The Edge Rewards can be redeemed against an array of categories at the Edge Rewards Website at a rate of 1 Edge RP = Re. 0.20.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
It provides protection against any misuse of the card or the loss of the card if the card is reported lost/stolen to the bank in a timely manner.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
3.6% per month (52.86 per annum)
1% fuel surcharge waived at all petrol pumps across India on transactions between Rs. 400 - Rs. 4000.
Cash Advance Charges
2.50% or a minimum of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
- 1 EDGE REWARD point on every Rs. 200 spent on this card.
- Reward Points are redeemable against over 500 options.
- Get 40% off on Zomato food delivery with an Axis Bank Neo Credit Card.
- Get 15% off on dining at partner restaurants.
- Get 10% off on Blinkit, Myntra, and BookMyShow.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations in India.
- On a spend of Rs. 200, you would earn 1 Edge Point Reward, which can be later redeemed.
- Get 10% off while booking movies with BookMyShow.
- There are no insurance benefits provided with this card.
- You can’t access international or domestic lounges at airports in India with the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card.
Axis Neo Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a basic card that is a great option for those who want to start their credit journey with an affordable card with decent rewards and benefits. The following are the detailed features and advantages of the card:
- 100% cashback up to Rs. 300 on utility bill payment.
- Cardholders can avail of these welcome benefits by making the first transaction within the first 30 days from the card set-up date.
Movies and Dining Benefit
- You get 15% off on dining at partner restaurants.
- This card entitles you to enjoy 40% off on ordering food worth Rs. 200 and above from Zomato twice a month. The maximum discount per order is capped at Rs. 120. You will have to use the coupon code AXISNEO to avail of the discount.
- You get 10% off on booking movie tickets on BookMyShow. The maximum benefit you can earn on movies is capped at Rs. 100 per month.
5% off on Utility Bill Payments With Amazon Pay
- You get 5% off on mobile/broadband and DTH recharge through AmazonPay.
- The maximum discount that can be availed is Rs. 150 per month.
- This discount can be availed once per month.
Benefits on Partnered Brands
- You get 10% off (up to Rs. 250) on a minimum spend of Rs. 750 on Blinkit once a month.
- You get 10% off on a minimum shopping of Rs. 500 on Myntra.
Since the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is available in the RuPay variant, you can link this card to your UPI application and make easy payments through your mobile phones.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all authorised fuel stations for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
- The maximum benefit through fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 400 per month.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Rewards
- You also earn 1 EDGE REWARD point on every Rs. 200 spent on this card.
- No reward points are earned on fuel transactions, EMI transactions, wallet reloads, etc.
- Your earned EDGE REWARD points can be easily redeemed for purchasing vouchers, mobile & accessories, home decor items, and much more exciting products.
- 1 Edge Reward Point = Re. 0.20.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Charges
The fees and charges associated with the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card are as follows:
- The annual fee of the Neo Credit Card is Rs. 250.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.6% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the Axis Bank Neo Card is 3.5% of the transaction amount.
- The cash advance fee on this card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Axis Bank Neo Card Eligibility Criteria
Every credit card has different eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to get approved for that particular credit card. The basic eligibility for any credit card is determined by a few factors, including your age, income, credit history, etc. However, the card issuer may also have some internal criteria. The following is the basic eligibility criteria for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years and 70 years.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income.
- The applicant should be a resident of India or a non-resident Indian.
You will require the following documents in order to apply for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:
- Pan Card or Form 60
- Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card, utility bills, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof – Form 16, latest salary slip, latest ITR, etc.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Limit
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a basic card, and hence, the credit limit with this card will not be very high. Also, the credit limit is not the same for each and every cardholder, but it can vary on the basis of their income, credit history, and a few other factors. Though your credit limit on the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card will not be very high in the beginning, you can always get it improved by maintaining a good credit history. Once you build a strong credit, you can request your card issuer to provide you with a higher credit limit.
How To Apply for The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card?
You can apply for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card online as well as offline at their convenience. To apply offline, you can visit your nearest Axis Bank branch with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form. You can also apply for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card online with Card Insider by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Application Status
If you have already applied for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, you can track the status of your application online as well as offline at your convenience. There are various methods for the same. To check the status online, visit the application tracking page of the bank and proceed further accordingly. You can also check your application status offline by visiting your nearest branch or by contacting customer care.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Review
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a highly affordable credit card targeting young individuals. It is very similar to the My Zone Credit Card, which comes with a slightly higher annual fee and a few additional benefits. Keeping the spending habits of youngsters in mind, the Neo card offers a wide range of discounts on spending on Zomato, Myntra, Blinkit, and BookMyShow. On utility bills payment using AmazonPay, you earn a cash-back of 5%.
Moreover, this card makes it easier for you to redeem your accumulated reward points by choosing from 500+ redemption options available in the Edge Rewards Catalogue. So, with all such exciting benefits, the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a decent choice to opt for, especially for young individuals.
Please share your opinion on the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card in the comments section below.
Yes, of course, this card allows you to convert your edge reward points into AirMiles. Your 5 edge reward points are equivalent to 1AirMile (InterMile/Club Vistara).
3.6% per month is levied as interest on this card.
This is a lifetime free credit card.
The foreign currency mark-up charges on this card are 3.50%.
No, the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card doesn’t offer any complimentary airport lounge access.