The Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card is a basic card that is best suited for travel. With this card, you earn 2 Edge Rewards on every Rs. 200 you spend on retail purchases and you can earn up to 4X Edge Rewards on travel-related spends. The card comes with a nominal joining fee of Rs. 250 and allows its customers to save amazingly on all their spends. Other than reward offers, the card also provides a discount of 15% or more on dining at partnered restaurants in India. Moreover, you can also save by getting the joining & renewal fee waived off based on your spends. To know more about the Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card, keep reading.
Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- 2 EDGE REWARD Points on every spend of Rs. 200.
- Earn Up to 4x EDGE REWARD Points on spends of Rs. 200.
- 15% off on restaurant spends with exclusive partner restaurants in India.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions across all fuel stations in India.
- Spend-based joining and annual fee waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
Get up to 15% off on restaurant spends with exclusive partner restaurants in India.
8 Edge Rewards on every Rs. 200 spent on international spends, 4 Edge Rewards on every Rs. 200 spent on hotels, bus/train bookings, hotel packages, airlines bookings in India, and 2 Edge Rewards on every Rs. 200 spent elsewhere.
You can redeem the reward points accumulated on the Product Catalog of the Axis EDGE REWARDS portal. 1 Edge Reward = Re. 0.20.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on a lost/stolen card post reporting the loss to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Joining fee waived off on spending Rs. 2,500 or more within the first 45 days and the renewal fee is waived off on spending Rs. 50,000 or more in the preceding year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency spends
3.4% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 4,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% on withdrawal amount subject to minimum charge 0f Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card Rewards
- You get 8 EDGE Rewards on every Rs. 200 you spend on international spends.
- You get 4 EDGE Reward Points on every Rs 200 you spend on hotels, buses & train bookings, hotel packages, airlines bookings in India, etc.
- You get 2 EDGE Reward Points on every Rs 200 spent on all other categories.
- No reward points are earned on fuel spends, EMI transactions, cash withdrawal, balance transfer.
The Edge Reward Points you earn using your Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card can be redeemed against various categories & products, including shopping, travel, vouchers, etc, at the Edge Rewards website. The value of 1 Edge Reward Point = Re. 0.20.
With this Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler, you get a minimum of a 15% discount on dining with exclusive partner restaurants in India.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% waiver on fuel surcharge on all fuel transactions across all fuel stations in India.
- This waiver is valid on transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000. You can get a maximum benefit of Rs 400 per month.
Spend Based Waiver
- The joining fee of Rs. 250 is waived off if you spend Rs. 2,500 within the first 45 days of card issuance.
- The annual fee of Rs. 100 is waived off if you spend Rs. 50,000 or more in the previous anniversary year.
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant must have a valid source of income.
Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler is a pocket-friendly card that offers manifold benefits and reward offers on travels. If you travel frequently and want to own a credit card to save maximum on your travel spends, this card might prove to be of great value. Not only on travel but you can also save a lot on your dining and other spends with this card. The fuel surcharge waiver and spend-based joining & annual fee waiver can not be ignored when talking about the saving opportunities on this card. What do you think about this credit card? Do let us know in the comments.
A renewal fee of Rs 100 is charged on this credit card
No, there is no add-on card fee charged with this credit card
You can earn up to 8 reward points on every Rs 200 spent on your foreign travels using this credit card.
Yes, you do get a spend based waiver on a 2nd-year renewal fee using this credit card