Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card is the most premium offering by the bank. It is a super premium credit card and offers an effective reward rate of 1.5% on domestic spends and 3% on international transactions made with the card. It is a Reward Points based card- you earn Axis Bank Edge Reward Points on all spends made with Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card.
Since it is a super premium credit card, apart from the Reward Points benefit, the card comes packed with a plethora of value-added privileges like complimentary domestic and international airport lounge access, membership of hotel loyalty programs like ITC Culinaire, Accor plus & Club Marriott, membership of dining programs like Eazydiner Prime and many other add-on benefits. Read on to learn more about Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movies | Travel | Dining | Shopping |
Rs. 50,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Reward Points |
- 50,000 bonus Edge Reward Points as a welcome/renewal benefit on card activation/renewal.
- 15 Edge Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card.
- 2X Reward Points on all international spends.
- Lower mark-up fee of 1.5% of the transaction amount applicable on all foreign currency transactions.
- Unlimited domestic airport lounge access and international airport lounge access for both primary and add-on cardholders with complimentary Priority Pass membership, with 12 complimentary visits in a year for accompanying guests.
- Complimentary Club ITC Culinaire membership with multiple benefits at ITC hotels.
- Complimentary Accorplus membership with multiple benefits at Accor hotels across India.
- Complimentary Handcrafted Club Marriott Asia Pacific membership with exclusive benefits at participating Marriott hotels in India and Asia Pacific (on weekends only).
- Exclusive offers at Oberoi hotels and resorts.
- Complimentary membership of Eazydiner Prime dining program with up to 25% savings at participating restaurants across the country.
- Buy one get one offer on movie and non-movie tickets on BookMyShow (max benefit capped at Rs. 500 for movie tickets and Rs. 1,000 for non-movie tickets).
- Handpicked experiences at extraordinaryweekends.com including curated experiences like sailing, unique tours, chef for a day, etc.
- 50 complimentary rounds of golf every year at premium golf courses across India with Axis Bank reserve Credit card.
Rewards and Benefits
50,000 Edge Reward Points on card activation and every year the card membership is renewed
Movie & Dining
Complimentary Eazydiner Prime membership, 20% off at participating restaurants with the Dining Delights program, Buy One Get One offer on BookMyShow
15 Edge Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card, 2X Edge Reward Points on all international spends
Axis Bank Edge Reward Points can be redeemed for instant vouchers and exclusive products on the bank’s Edge Rewards redemption portal
Global travel and medical assistance on international trips, complimentary domestic and international airport lounge access, complimentary Club ITC Culinaire membership, complimentary Accorplus membership, complimentary Club Marriott Asia Pacific membership.
50 complimentary rounds of golf every year at country’s premium golf courses
Domestic Lounge Access
Unlimited domestic airport lounge access for both primary and add-on card holders
International Lounge Access
Unlimited international airport lounge access every year with Priority Pass membership.
Comprehensive insurance cover including an air accidental cover worth Rs. 4.5 crores and multiple other travel-related insurance benefits
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder not liable for any fraudulent transactions on the card post reporting the loss of card to the bank
Fees & Charges
Rs. 50,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Rs. 50,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
Renewal fee waived off on a minimum expenditure of Rs. 25 lacs in the preceding 12 months
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
1.5% of the transaction amount
3% per month (or 42.58% annually)
1% fuel surcharge waived off at all filling stations across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 (max waiver capped at Rs. 400 per month)
Cash Advance Charge
Add-on Card Fee
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Features and Benefits
Since it is the most premium offering by Axis Bank, apart from the Reward Points benefits, the card comes loaded with a plethora of other add-on privileges like unlimited complimentary lounge access at domestic and international airports, complimentary membership of hotel loyalty programs, and restaurant dining programs, complimentary golf games, comprehensive insurance cover and many more.
- You get 50,000 Edge Reward Points with Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card as a welcome benefit on card activation.
- The bonus 50,000 Edge Reward Points are credited to your credit card account every year the card membership is renewed, subject to the realization of the annual fee.
- Complimentary Airport Concierge Service: You get 8 complimentary VIP assistance services at airports that include assistance across airport processes such as immigration, security check and porter services. You also get 8 complimentary luxury airport pick-ups/drop-offs every year. These services are to be availed via www.extraordinaryweekends.com and are available only at 46 locations across India.
- Airport Lounge Access: You are entitled to unlimited complimentary domestic airport lounge access and unlimited airport lounge access at select international airports across the globe with complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- Club ITC Culinaire Membership: You are entitled to a complimentary Club ITC Culinaire Membership with benefits such as complimentary third-night stay (2+1 nights stay), 50% discount on published room tariff on suites on weekends, 25% Green Points on food and beverages spends, a bouquet of 10 certificates and many other benefits.
- Accorplus Membership: You also get complimentary membership of the Accorplus hotel loyalty program. Under the Accorplus program, you get complimentary room upgrades at Accor hotels, up to 50% off on dining, a complimentary lunch buffet for two across Accor hotels in India and 1 complimentary night stay at all Accor hotels across the Asia Pacific region.
- Handcrafted Club Marriott Asia Pacific membership: You also get up to 20% off on food and beverages and a discount of 20% on the best available rates on participating Marriott hotels in India and on weekend rates in Aisa Pacific.
- Exclusive offers at Oberoi hotels and resorts: 15% discount on room only rate and room with breakfast rate or a complimentary 3rd-night stay at Oberoi hotels and resorts. You are entitled to a discount of 50% on best available rates on suites.
- Benefits at Postcard Hotels: You get a number of complimentary benefits at Postcard Hotels including a 15% discount on the best available room rates, anytime check-in and checkout facility and complimentary lifestyle consultation (applicable only on Postcard hotels in Goa).
Luxury Airport Transfers
With the Reserve Credit Card, you also get luxury airport transfers, i.e. your travel from the airport to your final destination will now be arranged by your card issuer to make your travel experiences even more luxurious and hassle-free.
Movies and Dining Benefits
- BOGO Offer on BookMyShow: Buy One Get One offer on booking movie and non-movie tickets through BookMyShow (max benefit of Rs. 500 on movie ticket bookings and Rs. 1,000 on non-movie ticket bookings).
- Eazydiner Prime Membership: You are entitled to complimentary membership of the Eazydiner Prime dining program under which you get up to 25% off at premium restaurants across the country.
- Dining Delights Program: You get a discount of up to 20% at over 4,000 partner restaurants under Axis Bank’s Dining Delights program.
- Handpicked Experiences: You are entitled to curated experiences at sailing, unique tour, golf, chef for a day, etc at extraordinaryweekends.com.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card entitles you to 50 complimentary rounds of golf every year at some of the most premium golf destinations in the country.
Health and Medical Benefits
- Weljii Offers: First complimentary information session and a discount of 25% on health and wellness coaching plans from Weljii.
- Second Medical Opinion: You get a complimentary referral-based service for a second medical opinion from world-class specialists at reputed international hospitals.
- Discounts on Health Packages and Pathology Tests: Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card entitles you to complimentary discounts on health packages and pathology tests at Dr. Pathlabs and Metropolis.
- Global Medical Assistance: You get global medical assistance across the world with Axis Bank’s concierge service.
You get a comprehensive insurance plan with Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card. The benefits covered in the plan are summarised in the table below-
|Insurance Type||Amount Covered|
|Air accident cover (applicable only in case of loss of life)||Rs. 4.5 crores|
|Purchase protection||Rs. 2 lacs|
|Loss/delay in baggage/personal documents||USD 500|
|Credit shield||Rs. 5 lacs|
|Counterfeit/lost card||Up to the card’s credit limit|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge is waived off on fuel purchases between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000. The maximum waiver amount is capped at Rs. 400 per statement cycle.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Rewards
- You earn 15 Edge Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent with the card.
- 2X Edge Reward Points are earned on all international spending with the card.
Axis Bank Credit Card Fees and Charges
Annual Fee: As Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card is a premium credit card, you have to pay a hefty annual fee of Rs. 50,000 for the card’s membership.
Interest Rate: In case you are unable to pay the due amount on your credit card statement, an interest rate of 3% per month (or 42.5% annually) is applicable on the pending amount on the card.
Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee: Being a super premium credit card, a lower markup fee of just 1.5% of the transaction amount is applicable on foreign currency transactions made with the card.
Cash Advance Fee: No cash-advance fee is applicable on cash withdrawals made with the card at ATMs.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Reward Redemption
The Edge Reward Points earned on Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card can be redeemed for instant vouchers and exclusive products on Axis Bank’s Edge Rewards portal. 1 Edge Reward Point = Rs. 0.20. This translates into a-
- reward rate of 1.5% on domestic spends.
- reward rate of 3% on international spends.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, as you know, is a super premium credit card by Axis Bank. The card is in direct competition with the likes of American Express Platinum Charge Card and Yes Private Credit Card as it also comes with a hefty membership fee of Rs. 50,000 per annum. Apart from a decent reward rate of 3% on international spends and 1.5% on domestic spends, what makes Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card unique is the travel benefits that it offers. From complimentary Accorplus membership to Club ITC Culinaire Membership and exclusive discounts and offers at Oberoi hotels and resorts, Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card offers all the benefits that one expects from a super-premium credit card. If you are a frequent traveler, Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card is definitely one of the best picks for you.
The Reserve Credit Card by Axis Bank doesn’t charge any cash advance fee, i.e, you can withdraw cash for free using this credit card unlike most of the other credit cards that charge a cash advance fee of 2.5% (generally).
Yes, the Axis Bank Reserve Card can be considered good for international transactions as it comes with a very low foreign currency markup fee of 1.5% only. Moreover, you also get 2x reward points on international transactions.
With the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, you get a buy 1 get 1 free offer on movies where the maximum price of a complimentary movie ticket is capped at Rs. 500 and that of non-movie ticket is capped at Rs. 1,000.
Yes, the renewal fee of Rs. 50,000 can be waived off if you have spent Rs. 25 lakhs or more in the previous year.
The interest rate on the Reserve Credit Card is 3% per month, i.e, 42.58% annually.
To increase the credit limit on your Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, you can contact your credit card customer care and request them to provide you with a higher limit. Before that, make sure that you have used your card responsibly for a few months and that you have built an excellent credit score so far.
Yes, the Reserve Card by Axis Bank is a super-premium metal credit card.