The SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card is a co-branded travel credit card issued by Axis Bank in partnership with SpiceJet airlines. The card was first launched in November 2021 along with another card that can be considered its toned-down version, but then it was removed from the card issuer’s website. Now, the card has been added there again with all its detailed information. It comes with a joining and annual fee of Rs. 2,000 and offers a flight voucher worth Rs. 4,000 as a welcome benefit. therefore, the cardholders get back more than they pay as a joining fee.
As the card is issued in partnership with SpiceJet airlines, it offers rewards in the form of Spiceclub points, which are redeemable against lots of travel-related options. Other than this, you can have complimentary access to domestic airport lounges every year. Talking about the additional benefits of this card, it offers up to 8,000 bonus Spiceclub points every year on the basis of your total annual spends and you get 2,000 bonus points every year on renewing your card. Loaded with all these exclusive travel benefits, this card is best suited for those who travel very often via flight. To understand the rewards and benefits of the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Card in detail, keep reading the article:
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card
Best Suited For
- Get a SpiceJet flight voucher worth Rs. 4,000 as a welcome benefit.
- Complimentary SpiceClub Gold membership on card approval.
- Earn up to 28 Spiceclub Points on every spend of Rs. 200.
- Earn up to 8,000 bonus Reward Points every year on achieving the milestone spend.
- Get complimentary domestic lounge access every year.
- Get 2,000 bonus points every year as a renewal benefit.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
Rewards and Benefits
Get a SpiceJet flight voucher worth Rs. 4,000 and complimentary Spiceclub Gold membership.
Movie & Dining
Get up to 20% discount on dining at several participating restaurants.
28 Spiceclub Points on every Rs. 200 spent on SpiceJet mobile app/website, 12 Spiceclub points on online entertainment, food order, & online bill payments, and 6 Spiceclub points on all other transactions.
The earned Spiceclub Points can be redeemed against flight tickets, meal vouchers, etc, via the SpiceJet website or mobile app. 1 Spiceclub Point is equivalent to Re. 0.5.
Complimentary access to domestic airport lounges.
Domestic Lounge Access
8 complimentary domestic lounge access every year.
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholders will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions made against a lost/stolen card if the loss is reported to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the total transaction amount
3.6% per month.
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Add-on Card Fee
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Voyage Black Credit Card offered by Axis Bank in collaboration with SpiceJet is a travel card that is best suited for frequent travelers, especially those who are loyal to SpiceJet airlines. It earns you rewards in the form of spice club points that are redeemable against various travel-related options. To know the detailed features and benefits of this card, refer to all the points mentioned below:
- You a complimentary SpiceClub Gold membership on getting approved for a credit card.
- You get a SpiceJet flight voucher worth Rs. 4,000 on making a minimum of two transactions within the first 30 days of card issuance.
- The cardholders can earn a bonus of 4,000 Spiceclub points on spending Rs. 2 lakhs or more in an anniversary year.
- An additional bonus of 6,000 SC Points can be earned on spending Rs. 4 lakhs or more in an anniversary year.
- The cardholders get 8 complimentary access to domestic airport lounges every year.
- The complimentary visits are capped at a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
Get 2,000 bonus SC Points every year on the successful renewal of your SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- With this card, the cardholders get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
- The waiver is capped at Rs. 400 per month.
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card Reward Points
Being one of the most exclusive travel credit cards, the Voyage Black Card comes with a decent reward structure, which is as follows:
- You get 28 Spiceclub points on every spend of Rs. 200 on the SpiceJet website/mobile app.
- You get 12 Spiceclub points on every Rs. 200 you spend on online bill payments, food orders, or online entertainment.
- You get 6 Spiceclub points on every other spend of Rs. 200.
- Transactions like fuel purchases, EMI transactions, and cash withdrawals are not eligible for Spiceclub points.
- The Spiceclub Points that you earn using this card can be redeemed against SpiceJet flight bookings, meal vouchers, and other options via the SpiceJet mobile app/website.
- The monetary value of 1 Spiceclub Point = Re. 0.50.
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Card Fees and Charges
Every credit card has some specific fees and charges associated with it. Some of the most important charges associated with the Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card:
- The joining and annual fee of the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Card is Rs. 2,000.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.6% per month.
- The cash advance fee on the Voyage Black Credit Card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
- The foreign currency markup fee on this card is 3.5% of the total transacted amount.
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements that need to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to get approved for this credit card are as mentioned below:
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 years and 70 years.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
The following is the list of documents that you will need to submit in order to complete your application for the Voyage Black Card:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Electricity Bills, Telephone bills, etc.
- Income Proof: Latest ITR, latest salary slips.
- Colored photograph.
How To Apply For SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card?
Axis Bank provides its customers with the convenience to apply for a credit card online as well as offline as per their comfort. To apply offline, you can visit your nearest Axis Bank branch with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form. To apply online, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit Axis bank’s official website.
- Click on ‘Explore Products’ and then select the ‘Credit Cards’ option under ‘Cards.’
- Choose the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Card and click on Apply Now.
- Fill in all the required details and proceed further accordingly.
The SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card is a great option to be considered for those who love to travel and want to save a good amount of rewards on all their purchases. Recently, ICICI Bank has also launched co-branded travel credit cards in collaboration with Emirates Airlines and the Emirates Skywards ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card is similar to this Voyage Black Card in terms of its features. If you are loyal to SpiceJet airlines, you are going to save a lot on your travel-related spending as the card offers a very good reward rate on the same. As digital payments are preferred by most individuals nowadays, keeping this fact in mind, the card issuer is offering a decent reward rate on selected online transactions as well. So, you can save amazingly not only on travel but on all your purchases. However, the annual fee might seem to be a bit high to some individuals, but it is definitely worth it for those who know how to maximize their credit card benefits.
No, this credit card is not a lifetime free card. It comes with an annual fee of Rs. 2,000.
The monetary value of 1 Spiceclub Point is Re. 0.5.
No, this card doesn’t offer international lounge access, but it offers 8 free complimentary domestic lounge access every year.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the Voyage Black Credit Card is 18 years.