Axis Bank Grab Deals is the bank’s one-stop shopping portal for its credit and debit cardholders where you get exciting offers and discounts and earn cashback on shopping from Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, AJIO, Samsung, Lenovo, Dell, Boat, LG, Lenskart, 1 MG, and many other popular retail brands.
Axis Bank Grab Deals is very much like HDFC SmartBuy and American Express Reward Multiplier portals. Just like the latter two, you earn cashback or avail discounts/offers when you land on the third-party partner merchant’s page via the Grab Deals link. From generic shopping to electronics and accessories, beauty and wellness, and travel and hotels, as mentioned above, the partner merchants catalog includes popular names from all the shopping categories.
July 2022 Update
From now, get only Flat 2% cashback on transactions made at Amazon.in with all the Axis Bank Cards. Also, the Lenscart 3 month membership offer has also been discontinued.
Axis Bank Grab Deals Fest – June 2022
The Axis Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders can earn cashback as well as Edge Reward Points on making purchases via Grab Deals. Axis Bank Grab Deals has come with a 10-day sale, i.e, from June 17, 2022, to June 26, 2022. Under this offer, the cardholders have an option to choose between Edge Rewards and cashback. You can understand the offer more clearly via the following table:
|Spend Category||Edge Reward Points||Cashback|
|Amazon||20x Rewards||10% cashback|
|Instant Voucher||NA||10% cashback|
You can choose to earn Edge Rewards or Cashback on your spends on Amazon. However, the option of Edge Rewards is not available for instant vouchers. The maximum cashback that can be earned during the offer period on Amazon spends is capped at Rs. 3,000 and Edge Rewards are capped at 20,000 points. Moreover, the cashback on the instant vouchers is capped at Rs. 1,000.
The Axis Bank Grab Deals portal offers cashback on other merchants as well, including Flipkart, Myntra, and many more. The cashback on all other merchants is capped at Rs. 1,000 per month. For Grab Deals offer on all other merchants, you can refer to this article.
Terms and Conditions
- The cashback offer is not applicable on Jewelry, Silver & Gold Coins, bill payments/recharges, travel-related bookings, Amazon Prime membership, etc.
- The earned reward points/cashback will be credited within 90 to 120 days f the eligible transaction.
- The offer is applicable to all Axis Bank debit/credit cards (excluding NRI accounts).
- The offer will not be applicable to those that are already in your cart. To avail of the benefits of this offer, you will have to add items to your cart after getting redirected to the merchant from Axis Bank Grab Deals.
January 2022 Update
This Republic Day, Axis Bank is offering flat cashback on shopping at Amazon and Flipkart- Axis Bank credit cardholders can earn a flat cashback of 10% on spends at Amazon and a flat cashback of 5% on spends at Flipkart via Grab Deals. This cashback offer is valid from 17th to 20th January (total 4 days) on shopping at Amazon and 17th to 22nd January (total 6 days) on shopping at Flipkart.
What are the offers:
You get three types of offers on the Axis Bank Grab Deals portal- Cashback offers, Instant discounts, and Coupon-based discounts/offers. Currently, Axis Bank is offering over 40 Grab Deals offers in partnership with popular brands from various shopping categories. We’ve covered some of the most popular Grab Deals offers in this post-
Flipkart Offer: Under this offer, you have an option to get a cashback of 5% or to get 5X Reward points on select Axis Bank credit cards. The benefits applicable to the different categories of cardholders are as under-
- Flat 10% cashback or 20X reward points for Burgundy Digital Savings account holders.
- Flat 7.5% cashback or 15X reward points for Priority Digital Savings account holders.
- Flat 5% cashback or 10X reward points for Prime Digital Savings account holders.
- Flat 3% cashback or 6X reward points for Easy Access Digital Savings account holders.
- For all other Axis Bank credit and debit cards- 3% cashback or 5X reward points on Flipkart quick grocery store, furniture, grocery (Flipkart supermarket), small home appliances, home decor, kitchen and furnishing related spends and large appliances, Flat Rs. 30 cashback or 4X reward point on fashion and lifestyle categories and 1% cashback or 5X reward points on mobile phones is applicable. You won’t get any cashback on gemstones and gold and silver coin purchases.
Amazon Offer: Under this offer, you can earn a cashback of up to 2% on Amazon India on shopping with your select Axis Bank credit cards.
Myntra Offer: You’ll have a choice to get 5% cashback or 10X reward points on shopping from Myntra website. No cashback on purchases made via the Myntra mobile app.
AJIO Offer: 5% cashback or 10X reward points on all purchases made via your Axis Bank credit/debit card.
1mg Offer: You get the following benefits under the 1mg offer-
- 17% discount plus 5% 1mg cashback on prescription medicines.
- 20% off and 5% 1mg cashback on select medical tests.
- Flat 50% off on e-consultancy service (chat and audio).
Dell/Lenovo Offers: You get 5% cashback or 10X reward points on purchase of Dell and Lenovo products. To avail of this offer on Lenovo products, a minimum purchase of Rs. 10,000 is required.
Samsung Offer: Get 15% off on Samsung products with free insurance and no cost EMI.
Boat Offer: 5% cashback or 10X reward points on all purchases made via your Axis Bank credit/debit card.
Zomato Offer: 10% to 100% cashback or 10X reward points on all purchases made via your Axis Bank credit/debit card (Minimum purchase of Rs. 200 is required).
How to avail Axis Bank Grab Deals Offers:
To avail Axis Bank Grab Deals Offers-
- Choose the offer you want to avail of from the catalog of offers on the Grab Deals portal.
- Enter your registered mobile number and the last 4 digits of your credit card when prompted.
- You’ll be redirected to the merchant’s website where you can add items to your shopping cart.
- Checkout using your Axis Bank credit/debit card to avail of the offer.
Axis Bank Grab Deals Terms and conditions:
- Grab Deals offers are applicable only if you land on the merchant’s website via Axis Bank’s Grab Deals portal.
- The payment must be made in full using your Axis Bank credit/debit card. In case, part payment is made via any other method (like e-wallets), the Grab Deals offer shall not be applicable.
- You can earn a maximum cashback of Rs. 1,000 per month per credit/debit card on the Grab Deals portal.
- The cashback is credited to your credit/debit card within 90 to 120 days of the transaction date.
- For detailed terms and conditions, refer to the official Axis Bank Grab Deals T&C page.
How does Axis Bank Grab Deals compare with HDFC SmartBuy:
Let’s say you have both Axis Bank and HDFC Bank credit cards and you need to shop from Amazon/Flipkart. Now, which card will you use? Let’s compare the benefits that you get on HDFC SmartBuy and Axis Bank Grab Deals on shopping from Amazon and Flipkart.
|Axis Bank Grab Deals||HDFC Bank SmartBuy|
|Amazon||Earn a cashback of up to 2% on Amazon India on shopping with your select Axis Bank credit cards.||NA|
||3X reward points on Infinia, Regalia & Diners Privilege and 2X reward points on Diners Black credit cards.|
As is clear from the table above, if you own an HDFC Infinia, Regalia or Diners, privilege and Diners Club Black credit card, no doubt, you must use the same for shopping on Flipkart as you get a better benefit of 5X/3X Reward Points (unless you are an Axis Bank Burgundy Digital Savings/Priority Digital Savings/Prime Digital Savings account holder, in which case you get a cashback of 10% / 7.5% / 5% or Reward points of 20X, 15X, 10X and 6X). Otherwise, if you have any other Axis Bank credit card, you should decide on the basis of the category of item(s) you’re going to purchase as you earn different cashback amounts on different categories of spends on Amazon/Flipkart via the Grab Deals portal. For most shopping categories on Amazon, Axis credit cards earn more cashback. Also, on Flipkart- Axis Bank credit cards earn you more cashback or reward points on majority spends categories on Flipkart
Another point worth noting is, an overall monthly max cap on cashback of Rs. 1,000 is applicable on all Axis Bank credit/debit cards. For HDFC cards, the overall max cap is Rs. 2,000 for Infinia and Diners Club Clack credit cards and Rs. 1,000 for all other credit/debit cards.
Considering the cashback and other benefits that one gets on the Axis Bank Grab Deals portal, it’d be fair to conclude that it gives good competition to HDFC SmartBuy and American Express Reward Multiplier. Axis Bank keeps adding new Grab Deals to its catalog of offers quite frequently. Currently, there are over 40 Grab Deals you can avail of. We expect more lucrative offers and deals during the festive season.
1.) What kind of offers are available on the Grab Deals portal?
Axis Bank offers deals, offers and discounts from various popular brands on its Grab Deals portal, which can be classified into three major categories-
- Cashback offers
- Instant discounts
- Coupon based subscriptions/discounts
2.) Do I need to register on the Grab Deals Portal?
No, you don’t need to register on the Grab Deals portal. All you need to do is, enter your mobile number registered with the bank and the last 4 digits of the credit/debit you’ll be making the transaction with.
3.) Are all Axis Bank credit/debit cards eligible for the Grab Deals offers?
Yes, all Axis Bank credit/debit cards are eligible for the Grab Deals offers (although, benefits may differ for different credit/debit cards). However, you must make sure that you use the same credit/debit card to complete the transaction that you entered on the Grab Deals portal before being redirected to the merchant’s website.
4.) Will I get cashback if I shop at a partner merchant’s site without going through the Grab deals link?
No, in order to earn cashback, you must land on the partner merchant’s website via the Grab Deals link. Otherwise, you won’t get the cashback or any other benefit (as applicable).
5.) When is the cashback is credited to my credit/debit card?
The cashback that you earned on a given transaction is credited to your credit/debit card within 90 to 120 days from the transaction date.