Axis Bank Grab Deals is the bank’s one-stop shopping portal for its credit and debit cardholders where you get exciting offers and discounts and earn cashback on shopping from Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Croma, AJIO, Samsung, Lenovo, Dell, Boat, LG, Lenskart, 1 MG, and many other popular retail brands.
Axis Bank Grab Deals is very much like HDFC SmartBuy and American Express Reward Multiplier portals. Just like the latter two, you earn cashback or avail discounts/offers when you land on the third-party partner merchant’s page via the Grab Deals link. From generic shopping to electronics and accessories, beauty and wellness, and travel and hotels, as mentioned above, the partner merchants catalog includes popular names from all the shopping categories. There are a few additional Axis Bank Grab deals offers for the month of January 2023 along with all the previous offers which remain unchanged:
January 2023 Update:
There is no major update in the existing Axis Bank Grab Deals offers for the month of January 2023. However, there are some new offers as listed below:
- MobiKwik: Get up to Rs. 1,000 off on your Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment with MobiKwik. Use Promo Code AXISCCBP to avail of the offer while making your credit card bill payments via the MobiKwik app. The offer is valid till January 20, 2023.
- Cleartrip: You can get a 15% instant discount (up to Rs. 2,000) on domestic flight bookings and a 10% instant discount (up to Rs. 7,500) on international flight bookings via Cleartrip. Moreover, you can also get a 35% instant discount (up to Rs. 5,000) on domestic as well as international hotel bookings with your Axis Bank Miles and More MasterCard Credit Cards. This offer is valid till January 31, 2023. Eligible cardholders can avail of this offer by using the coupon code AXISMMG.
- Emirates: Get up to 5% off on Economy and Business Class tickets with Emirates Australia, up to 10% off on all flight bookings with Emirates Singapore, and up to 5% off on Business and Economy class fares with Emirates New Zealand. The offer on Emirates Singapore is valid till July 31, 2023, and that on Emirates Australia and Emirates New Zealand is valid till September 2023. Check details here.
- Hotels.com: Get up to 15% off on hotel bookings with MasterCard Credit cards and up to 8% off on bookings with Visa Credit Cards. If you have a MasterCard Credit Card, click here and if you have a Visa Card, click here for details.
Apart from this, there are some travel-based offers as follows:
- You can book your flights/hotels with a 0% convenience fee on your Axis Bank cards via Axis Bank’s travel Edge portal.
- You can get up to Rs. 2,000 off on domestic flights and up to Rs. 3,000 off on international flight bookings via Goibibo.
July 2022 Update
From now, get only Flat 2% cashback on transactions made at Amazon.in with all the Axis Bank Cards. Also, the Lenskart 3 month membership offer has also been discontinued.
Axis Bank Grab Deals Fest – June 2022 Update
The Axis Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders can earn cashback as well as Edge Reward Points on making purchases via Grab Deals. Axis Bank Grab Deals has come with a 10-day sale, i.e, from June 17, 2022, to June 26, 2022. Under this offer, the cardholders have an option to choose between Edge Rewards and cashback. You can understand the offer more clearly via the following table:
January 2022 Update
This Republic Day, Axis Bank is offering flat cashback on shopping at Amazon and Flipkart- Axis Bank credit cardholders can earn a flat cashback of 10% on spends at Amazon and a flat cashback of 5% on spends at Flipkart via Grab Deals. This cashback offer is valid from 17th to 20th January (total 4 days) on shopping at Amazon and 17th to 22nd January (total 6 days) on shopping at Flipkart.
What are the offers:
Axis Bank Grab Deals is a Shopping Portal exclusively designed for Axis Bank Cardholders, where one can shop from their favorite brands and enjoy maximum savings. The Bank has collaborated with leading brands across various categories and provides exciting offers and amazing deals.
You get three types of offers on the Axis Bank Grab Deals portal- Cashback offers, Instant discounts, and Coupon-based discounts/offers. Currently, Axis Bank is offering over 40 Grab Deals offers in partnership with popular brands from various shopping categories. We’ve covered some of the most popular Grab Deals offers in this post-
Flipkart Offer: Under this offer, you have an option to get a cashback of 5% or to get 5X Reward points on select Axis Bank credit cards. Following are some of the important categories in which the cashback or the points rewards are applicable-
- 5% cashback or 5X reward points for Flipkart Quick Grocery and Flipkart Supermart (Grocery).
- 3% cashback or 5X reward points for Home items, Furniture, Books & General Merchandise, Small Home Appliances, Electronic Devices, and Large Appliances.
- Flat Rs. 50 cashback or 4X reward points for Fashion & Lifestyle Categories.
Amazon Offer: Under this offer, you can earn a cashback of up to 2% on Amazon India on shopping with your select Axis Bank credit cards.
Myntra Offer: You’ll have a choice to get 5% cashback or 10X reward points on shopping from Myntra website. No cash back on purchases made via the Myntra mobile app.
AJIO Offer: 5% cashback or 10X reward points on all purchases made via your Axis Bank credit/debit card.
1mg Offer: You get the following benefits under the 1mg offer-
- 17% discount plus 5% 1mg cashback on prescription medicines.
- 20% off and 5% 1mg cashback on select medical tests.
- Flat 50% off on e-consultancy service (chat and audio).
Dell/Lenovo Offers: You get 5% cashback or 10X reward points on the purchase of Dell and Lenovo products. To avail of this offer on Lenovo products, a minimum purchase of Rs. 10,000 is required.
Samsung Offer: Get 15% off on Samsung products with free insurance and no-cost EMI.
Boat Offer: 5% cashback or 10X reward points on all purchases made via your Axis Bank credit/debit card.
Zomato Offer: 10% cashback or 10X reward points on all purchases made via your Axis Bank credit/debit card (Minimum purchase of Rs. 200 is required).
Big Basket: Get 4.5% instant discount on Big Basket vouchers via Grab Deals.
Capping on EDGE Points and Cashback Via Grab Deals
Axis Bank has recently announced that the cashback or the EDGE Reward Points earned with the Axis Bank Credit cards, now comes with a capping. The details of the same is given in the following table:
|The maximum cashback that can be earned per month is Rs 1000 per card.||Applicable on all Axis Bank Credit Cards|
|Maximum of 10,000 EDGE Reward points can be earned per customer per month.||Applicable on Axis Bank Credit cards that offer EDGE Reward Points|
How to avail Axis Bank Grab Deals Offers:
To avail Axis Bank Grab Deals Offers-
- Choose the offer you want to avail of from the catalog of offers on the Grab Deals portal.
- Enter your registered mobile number and the last 4 digits of your credit card when prompted.
- You’ll be redirected to the merchant’s website where you can add items to your shopping cart.
- Checkout using your Axis Bank credit/debit card to avail of the offer.
Axis Bank Grab Deals Terms and conditions:
- The maximum of Rs. 1,000 cashback can be earned per month per card with Axis Bank Credit Cards. Axis Bank Credit Cards that do not offer EDGE Points can only avail of the Cashback via Grab deals.
- A maximum of 10,000 EDGE Reward Points can be earned per cardholder per month.
- Grab Deals offers are applicable only if you land on the merchant’s website via Axis Bank’s Grab Deals portal.
- The payment must be made in full using your Axis Bank credit/debit card. In case, part payment is made via any other method (like e-wallets), the Grab Deals offer shall not be applicable.
- You can earn a maximum cashback of Rs. 1,000 per month per credit/debit card on the Grab Deals portal.
- The cashback is credited to your credit/debit card within 90 to 120 days of the transaction date.
- For detailed terms and conditions, refer to the official Axis Bank Grab Deals T&C page.
How does Axis Bank Grab Deals compare with HDFC SmartBuy:
Let’s say you have both Axis Bank and HDFC Bank credit cards and you need to shop from Amazon/Flipkart. Now, which card will you use? Let’s compare the benefits that you get on HDFC SmartBuy and Axis Bank Grab Deals on shopping from Amazon and Flipkart.
|Axis Bank Grab Deals||HDFC Bank SmartBuy|
|Amazon||Earn a cashback of up to 2% on Amazon India on shopping with your select Axis Bank credit cards.||NA|
5% cashback or 5X reward points for Flipkart Quick Grocery and Flipkart Supermart (Grocery).
3% cashback or 5X reward points for Home items, Furniture, Books & General Merchandise, Small Home Appliances, Electronic Devices, and Large Appliances.
|3X reward points on Infinia, Regalia & Diners Privilege and 2X reward points on Diners Black credit cards.|
As is clear from the table above, if you own an Axis Bank Credit card, no doubt, you must use the same for shopping on Flipkart as you get a better benefit of 5X EDGE Reward Points or up to 5% cashback. Also, for shopping on Amazon, using an Axis credit card will be more rewarding for you, as the Amazon offers have been discontinued on HDFC SmartBuy.
If you have an Axis Bank credit card, you should decide on the basis of the category of item(s) you’re going to purchase as you earn different cashback amounts on different categories of spends on Amazon/Flipkart via the Grab Deals portal.
Another point worth noting is, an overall monthly max cap on cashback of Rs. 1,000 (per card) and EDGE Reward Points of 10,000 points (per cardholder) are applicable on all Axis Bank credit/debit cards. For HDFC cards, the overall max cap is 15,000 Points for Infinia and 7,500 Points for Diners Club Black credit cards, and Rs. 1,000 cashback for all other credit/debit cards.
Considering the cashback, EDGE Points, and other benefits that one gets on the Axis Bank Grab Deals portal, it’d be fair to conclude that it gives good competition to HDFC SmartBuy and American Express Reward Multiplier. Axis Bank keeps adding new Grab Deals to its catalog of offers quite frequently. Currently, there are over 40 Grab Deals you can avail of. We expect more lucrative offers and deals during the festive season.
1.) What kind of offers are available on the Grab Deals portal?
Axis Bank offers deals, offers, and discounts from various popular brands on its Grab Deals portal, which can be classified into three major categories-
- Cashback offers
- EDGE Reward Points
- Instant discounts
- Coupon based subscriptions/discounts
2.) Do I need to register on the Grab Deals Portal?
No, you don’t need to register on the Grab Deals portal. All you need to do is, enter your mobile number registered with the bank and the last 4 digits of the credit/debit you’ll be making the transaction with.
3.) Are all Axis Bank credit/debit cards eligible for the Grab Deals offers?
Yes, all Axis Bank credit/debit cards are eligible for the Grab Deals offers (although, benefits may differ for different credit/debit cards). However, you must make sure that you use the same credit/debit card to complete the transaction that you entered on the Grab Deals portal before being redirected to the merchant’s website.
4.) Will I get cashback if I shop at a partner merchant’s site without going through the Grab deals link?
No, in order to earn cashback, you must land on the partner merchant’s website via the Grab Deals link. Otherwise, you won’t get the cashback or any other benefit (as applicable).
5.) When is the cashback is credited to my credit/debit card?
The cashback that you earned on a given transaction is credited to your credit/debit card within 90 to 120 days from the transaction date.