Axis Bank previously launched the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card in partnership with Flipkart, the leading e-commerce company and this card gained so much popularity very soon after its launch. Following this, the bank has now come up with another exclusive card named Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card. The card is targeted at those who are loyal to Flipkart and use it for most of their online purchases. It comes with a very nominal annual fee of Rs. 500 and welcomes you with a number of exciting benefits, including bonus Reward Points, free membership to several online platforms, and many more. Talking about its reward rate, the card rewards you in the form of SuperCoins and the cardholders can save up to 12% on their spends using this card. These SuperCoins are redeemable against various exciting options available on the Flipkart app/website. Apart from this, the card has various other advantages. To know all of them along with the card’s fees & charges, continue reading the article:
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- 500 bonus SuperCoins on card activation.
- Domestic Flight voucher worth up to Rs. 1,500.
- Get 30% off on your first order on Myntra.
- Complimentary Gaana trial membership for three months.
- Up to Rs. 5,000 discount voucher for international flights.
- Plus members get up to 12% SuperCoins on all their purchases.
- Non-Plus members get up to 6% Super coins.
- Spend-based waiver of the annual membership fee.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
Get 500 SuperCoins as a welcome benefit, free Ganna Pus trial membership, and a Youtube trial membership.
Movie & Dining
12% SuperCoins on Flipkart purchases (for plus members), 6% Super Coins on Flipkart purchases (for non-plus members), and 2% SuperCoins on all other retail purchases.
The SuperCoins can be redeemed against Flipkart purchases and various gift voucher options available on Flipkart. 1 Super Coin = Re. 1.
Get a discount of up to Rs. 1,500 on domestic flights and up to Rs. 5,000 off on international flight bookings (introductory offer)
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholders get zero liability protection against all fraudulent/unauthorized transactions if they report the loss to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The annual fee is waived on spending Rs. 2 lakhs or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the total transaction amount
3.6% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card is a newly launched co-branded shopping credit card issued by Axis Bank. It comes with a great reward rate on shopping and other purchases as well. Apart from this, there are many great benefits associated with this card as mentioned below in detail:
You get several exciting welcome benefits with the Axis Bank Flipkart Super Elite Credit Card as mentioned below:
- 500 bonus SuperCoins as an activation benefit.
- 2-months complimentary youtube Premium trial membership.
- 3-months complimentary Gaana plus trial membership.
- 1-year complimentary membership to Lenskart.
The reward rates offered by the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card are as mentioned below:
- Flipkart Plus members get 12% Super coins (12 SuperCoins on every spend of Rs. 100) on their purchases on Flipkart.
- Non-plus members get 6% SuperCoins on their Flipkart purchases.
- All the cardholders get 2% SuperCoins on all other retail purchases.
- The SuperCoins earned using this card can be redeemed against various products, gift vouchers, and other options available on the Flipkart website/app.
- 1 SuperCoin = Re. 1.
The cardholder can avail of a 0% discount on their movie ticket bookings via the BookMyShow website/app.
Additional Discounts and Deals
Apart from the reward rate, the card offers some additional discount offers as mentioned below:
- You can get an additional discount of up to Rs. 500 on your Myntra orders worth Rs. 2,999 or more. This offer is only applicable to your first three Myntra orders using this card.
- You get a 15% discount (up to Rs. 1,500) on domestic flight bookings via Flipkart flights.
The annual fee of Rs. 500 is waived if you have spent Rs. 2 lakhs or more using this card in the previous anniversary year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Cardholders also get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all their fuel purchases between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card Fees and Charges
Some of the very important fees and charges associated with the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card are as follows:
- The joining and annual fee of this credit card is Rs. 500. However, it can be waived by spending above Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous year.
- The interest rate on the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Cardis 3.6% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on this credit card is 3.5% of the total transaction amount.
- The cash withdrawal fee on the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements that one needs to fulfill in order to get approved for the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card are mentioned below:
- The applicant’s age should be a minimum of 18 years and should not be above 70 years.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income.
- The applicant should either be a resident of India or a non-resident Indian.
- The applicant should be having a decent credit score.
The documents required to apply for this particular credit card are listed below:
- Copy of Pan Card or Form 60.
- Passport-sized colored photograph.
- Identity proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter’s Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Latest electricity bills, Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, etc.
- Proof of Income: Latest salary slips, latest audited ITR, etc.
How To Apply For the Axis Bank Flipkart Super Elite Credit Card?
One can apply for the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card online as well as offline at their convenience. To apply offline, visit your nearest Axis Bank branch along with all the necessary documents and fill out the application form carefully at the branch. To apply online, you can either visit Axis Bank’s official website or the Flipkart website/app. For any assistance related to your application, you can freely contact Axis Bank Credit Card customer care and ask the bank officials to help you apply for the card.
The Flipkart Axis Bank Super elite Credit Card is just the best option for those who spend very often on Flipkart. With such an affordable annual fee, the card offers a really amazing reward rate as you can save up to 12% in the form of Super Coins. These Super Coins can also be used for purchasing various products and vouchers on Flipkart. Though the card doesn’t offer many great privileges across different categories, it is a great option for online shopping lovers. The fee structure of this card seems to be very similar to that of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, but there are so many differences in their features. The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers cashback instead of Super Coins and it also provides complimentary lounge access. But, the Super elite Credit Card is purely a shopping card and is especially for Flipkart’s loyal customers. If you have any further doubts regarding this card, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!
No, the Flipkart Axis Bank Elite Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500. however, this fee can be waived on spending Rs. 2 lakhs or more in the previous year.
The value of 1 Flipkart Super Coin is Re. 1.
No, you don’t get complimentary airport lounge access with the Flipkart Axis Bank Super elite Credit card.
The minimum age required to apply for this card is 18 years.