Axis Bank previously launched the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card in partnership with Flipkart, a leading e-commerce company in India. This card gained much popularity soon after its launch. Following this, the bank has now come up with another exclusive card named Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card.
The card is targeted at those who are loyal to Flipkart and use it for most of their online purchases. It comes with a very nominal annual fee of Rs. 500. It welcomes you with a number of exciting benefits, including bonus Reward Points, free membership to several online platforms, and many more. Talking about its reward rate, the card rewards you in the form of SuperCoins, and the cardholders can save up to 12% on their spends using this card. These SuperCoins are redeemable against various exciting options on the Flipkart app/website. Apart from this, the card has various other advantages. To know all of them, along with the card’s fees & charges, continue reading the article:
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
12% SuperCoins on Flipkart purchases (for plus members), 6% Super Coins on Flipkart purchases (for non-plus members), and 2% SuperCoins on all other retail purchases.
The SuperCoins can be redeemed against Flipkart purchases and various gift voucher options available on Flipkart. 1 Super Coin = Re. 1.
Get a discount of up to Rs. 1,500 on domestic flights and up to Rs. 5,000 off on international flight bookings (introductory offer)
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholders get zero liability protection against all fraudulent/unauthorized transactions if they report the loss to the bank in a timely manner.
Spend Based Waiver
The annual fee is waived on spending Rs. 2 lakhs or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the total transaction amount
3.6% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
- 500 bonus SuperCoins on card activation.
- 15% off flight tickets on bookings via Flipkart Flights.
- Get Rs. 500 off on select Myntra items on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2999.
- Complimentary Gaana trial membership for three months.
- Plus members get 12 SuperCoins more on purchasing with Flipkart.
- 30% off on the first medicine order from Flipkart health.
- Spend-based waiver of the annual membership fee.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- There are a variety of welcome benefits provided with this card, from 500 SuperCoins to complimentary trial memberships of Youtube Premium.
- This card is highly beneficial to avid Flipkart shoppers as it offers excellent rewards on spends with Flipkart.
- With this card, you shall not be able to avail any insurance benefits.
- There is no domestic or international lounge access with this credit card.
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card is a newly launched co-branded shopping credit card issued by Axis Bank. It comes with a great reward rate on shopping and other purchases as well. Apart from this, there are many great benefits associated with this card as mentioned below in detail:
You get several exciting welcome benefits with the Axis Bank Flipkart Super Elite Credit Card, as mentioned below:
- 500 bonus SuperCoins as an activation benefit.
- 2-month complimentary YouTube Premium trial membership.
- 3-month complimentary Gaana plus trial membership.
- 1-year complimentary membership to Lenskart.
The reward rates offered by the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card are as mentioned below:
- Flipkart Plus members get 12 SuperCoins on every spend of Rs. 100 on their purchases on Flipkart. Maximum 300 coins per transaction.
- Non-plus members get 6 SuperCoins on their Flipkart purchases. 150 coins maximum per transaction.
- All the cardholders get 2 SuperCoins per Rs. 100 spent on other purchases.
- SuperCoins will not be issued for spends on EMI transactions, purchase of gift cards on Flipkart, fuel spends, rental payments, cash advances and jewellery items.
- The SuperCoins earned using this card can be redeemed against various products, gift vouchers, and other options available on the Flipkart website/app.
- 1 SuperCoin = Re. 1.
Additional Discounts and Deals
Apart from the reward rate, the card offers some additional discount offers as mentioned below:
- You can get an additional discount of up to Rs. 500 on your Myntra orders worth Rs. 2,999 or more. This offer is only applicable to your first three Myntra orders using this card.
- You get a 15% discount (up to Rs. 1,500) on domestic flight bookings via Flipkart flights.
The annual fee of Rs. 500 is waived if you have spent Rs. 2 lakhs or more using this card in the previous anniversary year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Cardholders also get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all their fuel purchases between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card Fees and Charges
Some of the very important fees and charges associated with the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card are as follows:
- The joining and annual fee of this credit card is Rs. 500. However, it can be waived by spending above Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous year.
- The interest rate on the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Cardis 3.6% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on this credit card is 3.5% of the total transaction amount.
- The cash withdrawal fee on the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements that one needs to fulfill in order to get approved for the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card are mentioned below:
- The applicant’s age should be a minimum of 18 years and should not be above 70 years.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income.
- The applicant should either be a resident of India or a non-resident Indian.
- The applicant should be having a decent credit score.
The documents required to apply for this particular credit card are listed below:
- Copy of Pan Card or Form 60.
- Passport-sized colored photograph.
- Identity proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter’s Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Latest electricity bills, Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, etc.
- Proof of Income: Latest salary slips, latest audited ITR, etc.
How To Apply For the Axis Bank Flipkart Super Elite Credit Card?
One can apply for the Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card online as well as offline at their convenience. To apply offline, visit your nearest Axis Bank branch along with all the necessary documents and fill out the application form carefully at the branch. To apply online, you can click on the Apply Now button on the right-hand side of the screen.
For any assistance related to your application, you can freely contact Axis Bank Credit Card customer care and ask the bank officials to help you apply for the card.
Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card Review
The Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card is just the best option for those who spend very often on Flipkart. With such an affordable annual fee, the card offers a fantastic reward rate, as you can save up to 12% in the form of Super Coins. These Super Coins can also be used for purchasing various products and vouchers on Flipkart. Though the card doesn’t offer many great privileges across different categories, it is an excellent option for online shopping lovers. The fee structure of this card seems to be very similar to that of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, but there are so many differences in their features. The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers cashback instead of Super Coins, and it also provides complimentary lounge access. But, the Super Elite Credit Card is purely a shopping card and is especially for Flipkart’s loyal customers. If you have any further doubts regarding this card, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!