Axis Bank and SpiceJet Airlines have partnered with each other and launched 2 co-branded credit cards in the Visa category in May 2022, namely – SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card and SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card. With this collaboration, the two brands hope to revive the demand for travel that had immensely fallen due to the COVID-19 pandemic. These cards have been launched to provide customers with a wide variety of privileges and benefits and delightful experiences while traveling. With a joining fee of Rs. 750, the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card offers you a huge SpiceJet voucher of Rs. 1,500 upon successful completion of 2 transactions within 30 days of the activation of the card.
Apart from the complimentary Spiceclub Silver Membership, you also get to earn up to 18 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 spent on SpiceJet Website and mobile application. Not only this, but the cardholder gets to enjoy bonus SpiceClub Points at every little step throughout their journey with the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card. Moreover, you also get complimentary domestic airport lounge access and discounts on your dining bills by using this card. Keep reading the article to know more about the detailed benefits, features, and charges of this card –
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Up to 20% on your dining bills under the Dining Delights Program
Maximum 18 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 you spend on SpiceJet website and mobile application, 6 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 spent on online transactions, and 3 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 spent on all other domestic and international transactions.
The Spiceclub points can be redeemed against booking flight tickets, meal vouchers, etc that are available on the SpiceJet Website or Mobile App
Complimentary access to lounges at airports in India
Domestic Lounge Access
4 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits every year
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Zero Liability Protection is provided against lost/stolen credit cards upon reporting to the customer care of the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all international transactions
3.6% per month (or 52.86% annually)
1% at all fuel stations in India
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
- SpiceJet voucher worth Rs. 1,500 as a welcome gift
- Complimentary Spice Club Silver Membership
- Bonus SpiceClub Points as milestone benefits
- 20% off on your dining bills at the partnered restaurants
- Earn up to 18 Spice Club Points for every Rs. 200 spent on SpiceJet app and website
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card: Features and Benefits
It is one of the popular travel credit cards in the country that offers several exclusive benefits and rewards to its customers. This card has been designed to target domestic travelers in the country and provide them with delightful experiences. With the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card, you not only earn Spiceclub Points while placing a booking on the SpiceJet website, but you also earn points while spending on other categories as well. The details of all the features and benefits that come along with the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card are explained below: –
As a welcome benefit, you get a SpiceJet flight voucher of Rs. 1,500 on completion of 2 transactions within 30 days of the card issuance.
Under the Axis Bank Dining Delights Programs, you can enjoy all the delicious cuisines at 4000+ restaurants across India by getting a maximum of 20% on your dining bills.
- With the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card, you get to enjoy 4 complimentary lounge visits in a calendar year at selected domestic airports.
- Complimentary Spiceclub Membership – Once your Voyage Credit Card gets approved, you get to enjoy the privileges that come with the Spiceclub Silver Membership.
With the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card, you can earn 2,000 Spiceclub Points on achieving a milestone of spending Rs, 1,00,000 using your card in an anniversary year. Further, 3,000 Spiceclub Points will be credited to your account if you are able to achieve the milestone of spending Rs. 2,00,000 through your credit card in an anniversary year.
All the credit cardholders, who successfully pay the renewal fee of Rs. 750 after the completion of the card membership year will be rewarded with 1000 Spiceclub Points that will be credited to their SpiceClub account within 3-5 days working days of the subsequent statement generation.
Zero Credit Card Lost Liability
In the unfortunate circumstances where your SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card is lost or stolen, you will not be liable for fraudulent transactions taking place through your card if you inform about the loss or theft of the card on an immediate basis.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You are entitled to a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all fuel stations across India on transactions ranging between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000. (Subject to a maximum waiver of Rs. 400 in a month)
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card Reward Points
In this credit card, the rewards are granted in the form of Spiceclub Points.
- You can earn a maximum of 18 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 you spend on the SpiceJet website and mobile application.
- You get 6 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 spent on online bill payments, food orders, and entertainment transactions.
- Another 3 Spiceclub points for every Rs. 200 spent on all other domestic and international transactions. (This excludes fuel transactions, EMI, and Wallet transactions)
The Spiceclub points that you have earned can be redeemed against booking flight tickets, meal vouchers, etc that are available on the SpiceJet Website or Mobile Application. 1 Spiceculb Point = Re. 0.50.
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card: Fees and Charges
- SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card comes with a joining fee of Rs. 750 plus applicable taxes.
- You will have to pay a renewal fee of Rs. 750 plus taxes to continue enjoying the benefits of this card.
- This card charges a fee of 3.5% of the transaction value for all the international transactions done through this card.
- The monthly interest charged on the SpiceJet Axis Bank Credit Card is 3.6%. The bank will charge an interest rate of 52.86% annually on this credit card.
- The cash advance charges on this card are 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher).
Eligibility Criteria for SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card
- The applicant should be a resident of India
- This card is issued to both salaried and self-employed individuals
- The applicant should be between 18 years to 70 years of age
- The card applicant should hold a good CIBIL Score
- The applicant should have a stable source of income
The ultimate decision of either accepting or declining an individual’s credit card request lies in the hands of the card issuer only. The decision regarding the status of your application will be communicated to you within 21 working days.
Documents required to apply for SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card
The following is the list of the documents that you have to keep handy in case you wish to apply for SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card –
- Coloured Photograph of the applicant
- A copy of the applicant’s PAN Card or Form 60 in the absence of a PAN Card
- Income Proof – Copy of Income Tax Return or Form 16 or Payslips for the last 3 months from the date on which you wish to apply for a credit card.
- Address Proof – Either of Ration Card, Passport, Landline Telephone Bill, or Electricity Bill.
- Identity Proof – Either of PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, or Driving License
How to apply for SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card
You can apply for the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card through either online mode or offline mode.
Online Mode :
Follow the below-mentioned steps if you wish to apply for this card through online mode:
- Login to the Axis Bank Website
- Go the the ‘Credit Card Section’
- After that, a page will be opened displaying all the credit cards by Axis Bank
- From the list, choose ‘SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card’
- Click on ‘Apply’
- After that you will be re-directed to a page wherein you will have to enter all the details that they ask for
- Provide them with the necessary documents
- After completing all the formalities, click on Submit.
- Your application will hence be forwarded to the credit card department for further processing.
Offline Mode :
To apply for this credit card in offline mode, you will have to visit the nearest Axis Bank Branch with all the documents that are needed to apply for this card. Get in touch with any of the bank officials and let them know about the card you want to apply for. They will fill in a physical credit card application form, attach all the required documents and get it signed by you. They will hence send the application to the credit card department for further processing.
After the co-branded credit cards launched by different-different banks, now Axis Bank has also launched a co-branded credit card with SpiceJet Airlines to remain in competition with the other competitors in the market. The SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card is specially curated keeping in mind the needs of domestic travelers. The credit cardholder earns generous Spiceclub Points while making transactions on the SpiceJet Website or Mobile Application. Further, they earn decent Spiceclub points while they make all other transactions using this credit card. The transactions that are excluded from earning Spiceclub points are fuel, EMI, and wallet transactions. All the Spiceclub Points that have been earned using the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card can be redeemed on the SpiceJet Website or Mobile Application for booking flight tickets, meal vouchers, etc.
Additionally, this card provides you with various other benefits as well such as Complimentary Spiceclub Silver Membership, bonus Spiceclub Points on achieving milestones and on renewal as well, and discounts while paying dining bills through Axis Bank Dining Delights Program using this card, complimentary lounge access and much more. All in all, by proving all such benefits at a joining fee of Rs. 750, this card gives strong competition to the other co-branded credit cards present in the market. Hence, this card can be a good option to pick for.
Furthermore, if you have any queries related to this credit card, ask us in the comment section below and we would be happy to help you!
You are charged an annual fee of Rs. 750 plus applicable taxes.
Yes, the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card does provide a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all fuel stations across India on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000. (the waiver will be subjected to a maximum of Rs. 400 in a month).
Yes. With the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card, you get 4 complimentary lounge visits in a calendar year at the selected domestic airports.
The Spiceclub points earned with the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card can be redeemed on the SpiceJet Website or Mobile Application for booking flight tickets, meal vouchers, etc.
Yes, you get a renewal benefit in the form of 1,000 Spiceclub Points on successful payment of the renewal fees.
Yes, you get up to 20% off on your dining bills at 4000+ restaurants in India under the Axis Bank Dining Delights Program while paying through your SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card.