HDFC Bank has come up with another very rewarding offer exclusively for their MasterCard credit cardholders. Under this offer, HDFC credit card customers with a credit card issued on the MasterCard payment network will earn 7x Reward Points on all purchases made with their card between 23rd December 2021 to 31st January 2022 (both days included- total 40 days).
The HDFC MasterCard Credit Card Offer Details:
|The Offer||7x Reward Points on spends made with HDFC MasterCard Credit Cards with Reward Points structure between 23rd December 2021 to 31st January 2022.|
|Minimum Transaction Amount Required||Rs. 20,000 during the entire offer period|
|Max Capping on Reward Points||4,000 Reward Points|
|Offer Validity||23rd December 2021 to 31st January 2022 (both days included)|
Under this 7x Reward Points offer on MasterCard Credit Cards, if you hold an HDFC Credit Card issued on the MasterCard payment network, you will earn 7x Reward Points on all transactions made with the card during the offer validity period (from 23rd December 2021 to 31st January 2022, both days included).
To avail of the offer, you must first register your eligible HDFC MasterCard Credit Card for the same. You will be able to avail of the offer benefit starting the next day after registration of your card, the last date of the offer shall however remain the same- 31st January 2022, irrespective of the date of registration. For example, if you registered your card on 22nd December, the offer shall be applicable on your credit card from 23rd December 2021 to 31st January 2022, however, if you registered your card on say 3rd January 2022, the offer shall be applicable on your card from 4th January 2022 to 31st January 2022.
All HDFC Bank credit cards issued on the MasterCard payment network with a Reward Point structure are eligible for the offer. Eligible credit cards include HDFC Infinia Credit Card, HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card, HDFC Regalia Credit Card, HDFC Regalia First Credit Card, HDFC Freedom Credit Card, HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card and HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card.
If a credit card is issued on more than one payment network, only those cards issued on the MasterCard platform shall be eligible for the offer. For example, the Infinia Credit Card is issued on both MasterCard as well as Visa platforms, however, only those Infinia Credit Cards issued on the MasterCard platform shall be eligible for the offer.
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is applicable from 23rd December 2021 to 31st January 2022.
- All HDFC Credit Cards with a Reward Points structure issued on the MasterCard network are eligible for the offer.
- You must first register your eligible credit card for the offer in order to avail of the offer benefit. The offer shall be applicable on your credit card starting the next day of registration of the card for the offer.
- A minimum expenditure of Rs. 20,000 is required during the offer validity period to get the bonus Reward Points.
- You can earn a maximum of 4,000 Reward Points during the entire offer period.
- The offer is not applicable on cash withdrawals, purchases made on EMIs, wallet uploads and bill payments (standing instructions).
- It is a registration-based offer. Only the first 60,000 customers registered shall be eligible for the offer.
- The Reward Points earned under the offer shall be credited within 90 days of the offer end date.
- For this HDFC Mastercard Credit Card offer’s terms and conditions, you may refer to the official offer terms and conditions page.
Although MasterCard is currently not allowed to onboard new domestic customers due to RBI restrictions, to retain its existing customers on the MasterCard network, HDFC bank has come up with this attractive offer that makes its MasterCard credit cards even more rewarding. So, if you are planning any big purchases this winter, make sure that you have registered your credit card for the offer. Happy Shopping!