AU Small Finance Bank, which is one of the well-known card issuers in the country, recently came up with the SwipeUp platform that offers upgraded credit cards to everyone holding a credit card from any bank/card issuer. Currently, three cards are being issued on the SwipeUp portal and The AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card is the most premium one out of them. It comes with a zero annual membership fee and offers you a great reward rate of up to 12 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 100. Other than this, you can earn 500 bonus rewards every month and 2,000 additional reward points on the basis of milestone spends. Talking about the travel privileges of this card, you get free access to the domestic railway as well as airport lounges and travel-based insurance covers worth up to Rs. 50 lakhs. To know more about the features & benefits of the AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card, keep reading the article:
AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Shopping |
Movie & Dining
Get up to 30% off on your dining spends
4 RPs on every offline spend of Rs. 100, 8 RPs on every online spend, and 12 RPs on every international spend of Rs. 100
The earned reward points can be redeemed against various options via the AU Rewardz portal at a rate of 1 RP = Re. 0.25.
Complimentary access to railway lounges
Domestic Lounge Access
2 free domestic airport lounges
International Lounge Access
Get a personal accident cover worth Rs. 50 lakhs, a purchase protection cover worth Rs. 25,000, and a credit liability cover worth Rs. 2 lakhs.
Zero Liability Protection
Get a zero liability protection against a lost or stolen card by reporting the loss the bank in a timely manner.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.49% of the transaction amount.
3.49% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 200 and Rs. 5,000
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the cash amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 100.
Add-on Card Fee
- Earn additional 500 Reward Points per month.
- Up to 8 Reward points on every domestic spend of Rs. 100.
- Up to 12 Reward Points per international spend of Rs. 100.
- Get 5,000 bonus Reward points on achieving the spending milestone.
- Complimentary railway and airport lounge access.
- Get personal accident cover worth Rs. 50 lakhs.
- A 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases.
- Get dedicated concierge services.
AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card Features and Benefits
The AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card is the most premium card out of the three cards issued on the SwipeUp platform. It comes with a decent reward rate across different categories and a lot of additional privileges as given below in detail:
The Xcite Ultra Card offers you milestone benefits based on your monthly as well as yearly spends as given below:
- Get 500 bonus Reward Points on spending Rs. 5,000 or more within the first 5 days of a month.
- Get 5,000 bonus Reward Points on sending Rs. 2.5 lakhs or more in the previous anniversary year.
Airport Lounge Access
You get 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter, i.e. a total of 8 free visits every year.
Railway Lounge Access
- You get 8 complimentary railway lounge access every year, capped at 2 per quarter.
- The free lounge access can only be availed in selected cities, including Kolkata (Sealdah), New Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, and Agra.
- Add-on credit cardholders can also avail of free railway lounge access (within the complimentary visits for primary cardholders).
Free Device Protection Plan
- The Xcite Ultra Credit Card also offers you a complimentary device protection plan on electronic devices (mobile phones).
- The cardholders get a one-year extended warranty on mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and white goods purchases.
The insurance benefits offered with the AU Bank Xcite Ultra Card are as follows:
- The card offers insurance cover worth Rs. 50 lakhs against personal accident.
- You also get a purchase protection cover of up to Rs. 25,000.
- With this card, you get a credit shield cover worth up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
- You also get travel-based insurance coverage against flight delay, lost/delayed baggage, loss of passport, etc.
The concierge services offered to AU Bank Xcite Ultra cardholders are as follows:
- Customized travel, entertainment, or leisure experiences.
- booking flights/hotels.
- booking golf sessions.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000.
- Th maximum waiver per statement cycle is capped at Rs. 250 per month using this card.
AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card Reward Points
The AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card offers the following reward rates across different categories:
- Get 4 Reward Points on every offline purchase of Rs. 100.
- 8 Reward Points on every online spend of Rs. 100.
- 12 Reward Points on every international transaction of Rs. 100.
- You don’t earn any reward points on rent payments, fuel transactions, or wallet reloads.
AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card Fees and Charges
There are several fees and charges associated with the AU Xcite Ultra Credit Card and some of the most important ones are as follows:
- The AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card is lifetime free, i.e. you don’t need to pay any joining/annual fee for this card.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.49% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the Xcite Ultra Credit Card is 3.49% of the total transaction amount.
- The cash withdrawal fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 100.
AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Like every other credit card, there are some eligibility requirements associated with this card, and you need to fulfill these criteria in order to get approved for the Xcite Ultra Credit Card:
- The age of the primary card applicant should be between 21 to 60 years.
- The add-on card applicant’s age needs to be a minimum of 18 years.
- The cardholder should be a resident of India.
- The applicant should possess a decent credit history.
How To Apply For AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card?
You can get the AU Bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card online as well as offline at your convenience. To apply offline, visit the AU Bank branch nearest to you and ask the bank officials to help you out with the application process.
- Visit the AU Bank’s SwipeUp platform.
- Enter your mobile number and PAN number registered with the card that you want to upgrade.
- Enter the first 6 digits of your existing credit card and select the Xcite Ultra variant.
- Compare the benefits of your existing card with the Xcite Ultra Credit Card and apply for it by filling in the required details.
Considering all its reward rates and benefits, we can definitely conclude that having the Xcite Ultra Credit Card is a great deal. You can not only earn a decent number of reward points on all your spends, but you also get to earn up to 8,000 bonus reward points every year. Along with this, you can have a wide range of benefits across different categories, including travel dining, insurance, concierge services, and many more. So, if you get qualified for this card, there is no reason why you should stop yourself from getting upgraded to this card. If you have any additional doubts regarding this AU bank Xcite Ultra Credit Card, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!