HDFC Bank has just launched an exclusive offer for its MasterCard Credit Cardholders. Under this offer, customers who hold an HDFC credit card on the MasterCard payment network will earn 7X Reward Points on their credit cards on all transactions made on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The offer is valid from 1st October to 15th November 2021.
|The Offer||7X Reward Points on Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|Offer Period||1st October to 15th November 2021|
|Max Cap on Reward Points||1,000 Rewards Points during the entire offer period|
|Minimum transaction amount required||Rs. 10,000|
Under this 7X Reward Points offer on MasterCard Credit Cards, if you hold an HDFC Credit Card issued on the MasterCard payment network, you will earn 7X Reward Points on all transactions made with the card on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the offer period. The offer is valid from 1st October to 15th November 2021. To avail the offer, you must first register your eligible MasterCard Credit Card for the same. The registration must be done by Thursday every week you wish to avail the offer.
All HDFC Bank credit cards issued on the MasterCard payment network with a Reward Point structure are eligible for the offer. Eligible credit cards include HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card, HDFC Regalia First Credit Card, HDFC Freedom Credit Card, HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card and HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card.
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is applicable from 1st October to 15th November 2021.
- All HDFC Credit Cards issued on the MasterCard network are eligible for the offer.
- You must register for the offer by Thursday to avail the offer in the coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- A minimum transaction amount of Rs. 10,000 is required to avail of the offer.
- You can earn a maximum of 1,000 Reward Points during the entire offer period.
- The offer is not applicable on purchases made on EMIs.
- It is a registration-based offer. Only the first 5 lakh customers registered shall be eligible for the offer.
- For detailed offer terms and conditions, you may refer to the official offer terms and conditions page.
Although MasterCard is currently not allowed to onboard new domestic customers due to RBI restrictions, to retain its existing customers on the MasterCard network, HDFC bank has come up with this attractive offer that makes its MasterCard credit cards even more rewarding. Other banks are also expected to come up with such attractive offers for their MasterCard credit cardholders in the coming festive season.