Issued by the Punjab National Bank, the PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card is aimed at providing its customers with various reward offers and other benefits. With a joining fee of Rs. 500, the card gets you 300 Reward Points on your card’s first swipe as a welcome gift. You get 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 you spend using this card, and 50 extra Reward Points on registering for the E-bill facility. To provide you with extra-luxurious travel experiences, the card provides complimentary lounge access to domestic as well as international airport lounges.
The card has a nominal annual fee of Rs. 500, which can be waived off just by making one transaction every quarter. The other benefits of the card include fuel surcharge waiver, accidental insurance cover, etc. Keep reading the information given below to know all about the PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card and its advantages:
PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Shopping |
Reward Points |
- You get 1 Reward Point for every retail spend of Rs. 100 using your PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card.
- 50 Reward Points on E-bill registration.
- Welcome bonus of 300 Reward Points.
- Easy redemption of Reward Points.
- Complimentary domestic & international lounge access.
- Accidental insurance coverage.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Spend-based annual fee waiver.
- Zero liability against a lost card.
Rewards and Benefits
300 Reward Points
Movie & Dining
1 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent
You can redeem your earned Reward Points by logging in to the PNB Rewardz website. 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
Complimentary airport lounge access every year
Domestic Lounge Access
Up to 2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter
International Lounge Access
Up to 2 complimentary international lounge access every quarter
Insurance cover for the personal accident is provided
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made on the card once the loss is reported to the bank through the 24*7 helpline number.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off if the PNB RuPay Platinum Credit card is used once every quarter.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
2.95% per month
1% fuel surcharge is waived off for all fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 100 (whichever is higher) at PNB ATMs. 2% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 150 (whichever is higher) at Other ATMs. 2% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 250 (whichever is higher) at Overseas
Add-on Card Fee
PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 you spend on retail purchases.
- You earn 50 extra Reward Points on successful E-bill registration.
- You don’t earn any Reward Points on jewelry purchases, fuel transactions, and cash withdrawals.
- The Reward Points are valid only for 3 years from the date of accumulation.
You get 300 bonus Reward Points as a welcome benefit on your first card swipe for retail/online transactions if done within the first 90 days after the card set-up date.
- To redeem your earned Reward Points, you will have to log in to the PNB Rewardz
- You can redeem your Reward Points against various products and categories, such as hotel bookings, mobile recharge, merchandise, etc, at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
- You should have a minimum of 500 Reward Points for redemption.
You get 2 complimentary domestic/international airport lounge access every quarter (8 per year).
You get accidental insurance coverage worth Rs. 2 lakhs.
The Punjab National Bank provides you with 24*7 concierge services that can be availed by calling on 1800-2100-131. The service can help you in the following ways:
- Dining referrals & reservations.
- Flowers & gifts.
- Event bookings.
- Pre-trip assistance.
- Flight/Hotel bookings.
- Emergency medical support.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- The 1% fuel surcharge is waived off at all fuel stations in India for all transactions between Rs. 500 & Rs. 3,000.
- The maximum fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 250 per month for this card.
- Age – 21 years to 65 years.
- Age of add-on cardholders – 18 years to 65 years.
- Income – Rs. 5,00,000 or more.
- Educational qualification – 10th pass / literate.
- Identity Proof
Voter ID Card
- Residential Proof (any of the following)
Voter ID card
Letter from any recognized public authority
- Income Proof
For salaried people – Salary slip, salary certificate, Form 16.
For self-employed people – PAN Card, IT return, Form 60/61.
How To Apply?
You can either visit your nearest branch to apply for a PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card or you can download the card application form at https://www.pnbcard.in/.
The PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card gives you amazing opportunities to save every time you spend. To give you a great start, the card welcomes you with 300 Reward Points, which are equivalent to Rs. 150. So, you save Rs. 150 at the very beginning of your journey with the card. With a very nominal joining & annual fee, the card allows you to enjoy exclusive benefits, such as complimentary airport lounge access, insurance coverage, annual fee waiver, and many more.
Keeping all these points in mind, it can be concluded that the PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card is a significant choice for people looking for a credit card with low joining/annual fees, great saving opportunities & exciting travel benefits.
The annual fee on the PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card is Rs. 500.
The maximum benefit you can get through the fuel surcharge waiver on the PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card is Rs. 250 per month.
Yes, the Reward Points you earn through your PNB Credit Cards can be redeemed at the PNB Rewardz website.
Yes, you can get the annual fee waived off for your PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card by making at least 1 online or retail transaction every quarter.
To avail of the concierge services, you can simply call the 24*7 concierge desk on 1800-2100-131.