Most of the major credit card issuers in India like American Express, HDFC Bank, etc, keep launching spend-based offers for their credit cardholders, and the Standard Chartered Bank also come up with a similar offer providing its customers with an opportunity to earn up to 5x Reward Points on all your spends after achieving the spend milestone. However, the offer is only applicable to the Standard Chartered Ultimate, Manhattan, and Smart Credit card, and the minimum required spend can be different for different cardholders, which will be sent to them via email. Moreover, there are a few more terms and conditions that need to be fulfilled in order to earn double benefits during the offer period. Keep reading the article to understand the same:
The Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit card holders can earn 2x reward points and Standard Chartered Manhattan & Smart Credit Card holders 5x Reward Points on all their spends worth the minimum required spend or more. The minimum required spend will be directly communicated to the cardholders via email or SMS on your registered mobile number or email id. Also, the maximum reward points that can be earned during the offer period are capped at 5,000 points for each cardholder. The offer is valid between March 25, 2022, to April 15, 2022. The type of SMS or email you would receive will be as follows:
“Dear Client, enjoy double the reward points with your StanChart ABCD Credit Card. Max reward points 5,000. Min spends INR XYZ Offer valid from 25 Mar – 15 Apr 2022.”
Here, XYZ denotes the minimum amount to be spent and ABCD denotes the name of the credit card.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- This is a user-specific offer, which can be different for different cardholders.
- The offer is only valid on Standard Chartered Ultimate, Manhattan, and Smart Credit Card.
- The maximum reward points that can be earned during the offer period are capped at 5,000 points.
- The earned reward points will be credited to the cardholders’ accounts within 90 days from the offer ending date.
- The offer is valid from March 25, 2022, to April 15, 2022.
- The offer is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The participation of the cardholders in the offer is entirely voluntary.
- The Standard Chartered Bank reserves the ultimate right to change/modify/cancel the offer anytime without any prior notice.
- The offer can not be clubbed with any other ongoing offer.
If you are having any of these three Standard Chartered Credit Cards, you can maximize your benefits by making purchases worth more than the minimum required spend that has been communicated with you via email/SMS. Just keep in mind that there is a maximum cap of 5,000 points so that you don’t overspend. Also, the offer is not applicable on jewelry purchases and ATM withdrawals, so make sure that you don’t spend on these categories with an aim to earn bonus points. Just go through all the terms & conditions of the offer and try to get the maximum benefit out of it. If you still have any doubts related to this offer, make sure to ask us in the comment section below!