The Axis Bank is among the most popular credit card issuers in India and hence offers a lot of basic as well as premium credit cards in different categories, including travel, lifestyle, rewards, cash back, and many more. When talking about the low annual fee credit cards offered by the bank, the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card & the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card can be considered two of the best options. Many individuals who look for a credit card from the Axis Bank, are often confused between these two cards as both have their own advantages.
The Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is a popular cashback credit card that allows you to save a lot on your spending, whereas the My Zone Credit Card comes with various exclusive offers over its partner brands, including Swiggy, Paytm Movies, AJIO, and many more. If you are also trying to decide which of these two cards should you have, we are here to help you with the same. You can go through all the detailed information about the two cards and a quick comparison between them in this article. Keep reading to know more:
Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
The Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is the most popular cashback credit card issued by the Axis Bank. It is a basic card that comes with a nominal joining fee of Rs. 499, which can be waived off on spending Rs. 10,000 within the first 45 days of card issuance. It earns you up to 5% cashback on your spends and comes with an array of additional privileges, including complimentary lounge access, dining benefits, and many more. Following are the detailed benefits and features of the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card:
- You get a 5% cashback on utility bill payments, mobile and DTH recharges on Google Pay and 4% cashback on your spends on Zomato, Swiggy, and Ola. Both these cashback categories have a combined capping of Rs. 500 per statement cycle
- You get a 2% cashback on all other spends. There is no maximum capping on this category and you can earn unlimited cashback
- The redemption process is hassle-free as the earned cashback is automatically credited to your account.
- You get 4 complimentary domestic lounge access every year.
- Get up to a 20% discount on dining using your ACE Credit Card.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000, with the maximum waiver capped at Rs. 500.
- The joining fee is waived off if you spend Rs. 10,000 within the first 45 days and the annual fee of Rs. 499 can be waived off if you spend Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous anniversary year.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is an entry-level credit card issued by the Axis Bank. It comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500 and a lot of exclusive benefits on its partner brands. It welcomes you with a complimentary SonyLiv subscription worth Rs. 999, which is renewed every year when you pay the card membership fee. With this card, you earn 4 Edge Reward Points on every Rs. 200 you spend. Moreover, you also get complimentary lounge access and a lot more benefits. Refer to the following points to know more about the card:
- You get a complimentary SonyLive subscription as a welcome and renewal benefit.
- You get 4 Edge Reward Points on every Rs. 200 spent using this card.
- 1 Edge Reward = Re. 0.20 for redemption against various products & vouchers at the Edgerewards portal.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movie tickets on Paytm Movies with the maximum price of the free ticket capped at Rs. 200. You can avail of the complimentary ticket by using the coupon code ‘AXIS200’ and by paying via your Axis Bank My Zone Card.
- Get up to 40% discount on Swiggy four times every month. The discount will be applicable on purchases worth Rs. 200 or more.
- Get up to 20% on dining at over 4,000 restaurants.
- Get a discount of Rs. 600 on spending Rs. 2,000 or more on AJIO.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000. The maximum fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 400 every month.
Comparison Between Axis Bank ACE Credit Card & Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
|Benefits||Axis Bank ACE Credit Card||Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 499||Rs. 500|
|Welcome Benefits||NA||Complimentary SonyLive annual subscription worth Rs. 999.|
|Rewards Rate|| 5% cashback on all your spends on bill payments and mobile & DTH recharges. |
4% cashback on Zomato, Ola, and Swiggy.
2% cashback on all other spends.
|4 Edge Reward Points on every Rs. 200 you spend.|
|Reward Redemption||Your earned cashback is automatically credited to your account.||1 Edge Reward = Re. 0.20 for redemption against various options available at the Edgerewards portal.|
|Travel Benefits||4 complimentary domestic lounge access every year.||4 complimentary domestic lounge access every year.|
|Movie & Dining Benefits||Up to 20% discount on dining across over 4,000 restaurants.|| Up to 20% discount on dining. |
Up to 40% discount on Swiggy four times per month.
Buy 1 Get 1 free offer on Paytm movies every month.
|Additional Benefits|| 1% fuel surcharge waiver. |
Spend-based waiver of joining and renewal fee.
| Flat Rs. 600 discount on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000 on Ajio. |
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
After comparing the two cards, you can clearly see that the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is better in terms of rewards rate as it lets you save up to 5% on your spends, which is much more than the reward rate offered by the My Zone Credit Card. But on the other hand, Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card provides a complimentary SonyLiv subscription as a welcome benefit, but the Ace Credit Card doesn’t offer any such welcome bonus. When talking about travel privileges, both the cards offer you 4 complimentary lounge access every year.
So, no single card out of these two can be considered the best choice for everyone. People who want to save more on regular spends should go with the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card and individuals who want to avail other benefits, like Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movies, exclusive discount offers on Swiggy, complimentary SonyLiv subscription, etc, must choose the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card. Different cards suit different people depending on their needs and spending habits. You need to understand your spending behavior first, then go with all the features and benefits of these two cards and choose the one that fits you the best. In case of any further doubts, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!