SBI Card, which is one of the most trusted card issuers in the country, has launched the ‘Cashback SBI Card,’ adding another exclusively rewarding card to its portfolio. The card comes with zero joining fees and a nominal renewal fee that is charged from the second year of card membership. The card offers up to 5% cashback to the cardholders on all their spends and there are several other benefits across other categories as well. It is a great option for those who want to get rewarded in the form of cashback as it allows them to avoid the hassle of redeeming Reward Points. Other than this, the cardholders get complimentary lounge access, a spend-based waiver of the renewal fee, and several other privileges with this card. For more detailed information about the SBI Cashback Credit Card, keep reading the article:
Cashback SBI Card:
The Cashback SBI Credit Card has no joining fee, but there is a renewal fee of Rs. 999, which is waived on achieving the required spend in the previous anniversary year. Talking about its reward rate, it offers 1% cashback on all offline spends, and an accelerated reward rate on online purchases. Other than all this, you get a number of additional benefits with this card, which are as pointed below:
- Reward Rate: This card offers rewards in the form of cashback and the cashback rate on different categories is as follows:-
– The cardholders get a cashback of 1% on all offline retail spends.
– 5% cashback on all online purchases. Under this category, cardholders can earn accelerated cashback for spends up to Rs. 10,000 per month only. After spending Rs. 10,000 on online purchases, only 1% cashback will be earned in this category as well.
– No cashback is accumulated on certain categories, including Fuel Spends, Wallet Reloads, Rent Payments, Merchant EMIs, Cash withdrawals, Balance Transfers, etc.
- Reward Redemption: The earned cashback is automatically credited to the cardholders’ accounts within two days from the next statement generation date.
- Airport Lounge Access: The cardholders get 1 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter (4 per year).
- Spend-Based Waiver: The renewal fee of Rs. 999 is waived off if the cardholder has spent Rs. 2 lakhs or more in the previous year.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: The SBI Cashback Card also offers a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 with the maximum waiver capped at Rs. 100 per statement cycle.
The Cashback SBI Card seems to be truly rewarding for those who make online purchases very often and aim to save on all their spends. Along with the SimplyClick SBI Card, this Cashback Card can also be listed among the best online shopping credit cards in the country. The advantages of this card are not just restricted to that, but you also get complimentary airport lounge access, which is an even more attractive feature for frequent travelers. As there is no joining fee, you get rewarded absolutely for free in the first year of your card membership and you can even avoid the renewal fee every year by achieving the required annual spend for the fee waiver. All its features make it a great option for individuals who look for a single credit card with multiple decent benefits.