The SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is an entry-level shopping credit card offered by SBI Card. It is among the most popular SBI credit cards in the entry-level segment, especially among first-time cardholders. This card is best suited for online shopping because it offers 10x reward points at some of the most popular online shopping and travel websites, including Cleartrip, Apollo24x7, Netmeds, BookMyShow, Dominos, Yatra, and Lenskart. Previously, Amazon was also included in the 10x Rewards list, but the offer no longer applies to Amazon, and the card now only offers 5x Rewards on Amazon. For other online and offline spending, you earn 5x rewards on online spends and one reward point for every Rs. 100 spent on all offline purchases.
The SimplyCLICK SBI Card is an affordable entry-level option with an annual membership fee of only Rs. 499. While it may not offer the typical travel, dining, or movie perks that premium credit cards often do, it does provide the chance to earn gift vouchers worth up to Rs. 4,000 per year by meeting the spending requirements. Additionally, this card enables contactless payments and is accepted globally.
To learn more about this entry-level credit card, continue reading our SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card review.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Get 10X Reward Points on partner brands (e.g. BookMyShow, Apollo 24/7), 5X Reward Points on online purchases, and 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent on other purchases.
Reward Points can be redeemed for gift vouchers on sbicard.com or via the SBI mobile app, as well as for paying the card’s outstanding balance, 1 RP = Rs. 0.25
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholders get a zero liability protection against a lost/stolen card if the loss is informed to the bank officials timely.
Spend Based Waiver
Renewal fee waiver on annual spend of Rs. one lakh.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 (plus taxes) on each redemption request
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 (plus taxes) on each redemption request
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the total transaction amount
3.5% per month or 42% annualized
1% fuel surcharge waived on fuel transactions from Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 (max waiver capped at Rs. 100 per month)
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the withdrawal amount or a minimum fee of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
- Gift vouchers worth Rs. 500 from Amazon as a welcome benefit.
- E-vouchers from ClearTrip worth Rs 2,000 on net annual spends of Rs 1,00,000 and Rs 2,00,000 each.
- 10X Reward Points on online spendings at partner merchants, including popular websites like Amazon, BookMyShow, Apollo24x7, etc.
- 5X Reward Points on all other online spends using your SBI SimplyClick Credit Card.
- 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 on all offline spends except fuel.
- Annual fee waiver of Rs. 499 on the annual spending of Rs 1,00,000.
- 1% fuel surcharge waived for all purchases of fuel between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000.
- One of the most beneficial pros of the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card is the welcome benefit of a voucher worth Rs. 500 from Amazon.
- You can also get coupons worth Rs. 4000 on achieving milestone spends.
- This card has a significant drawback for frequent travellers as it offers no domestic or international lounge access.
- Along with no travel benefits, there aren’t any insurance benefits with the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Features & Benefits
The SBI Simply Click Credit Card is among the most basic yet most desirable credit cards in the market. It comes with several exciting benefits, including a welcome bonus, reward programs, milestone benefits, etc. The following are the benefits and features of this credit card:
- You get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 500 in the form of a welcome gift on the realization of the card membership fee.
- The voucher code will be sent to you on your registered mobile number within 30 days of the payment of the joining fee.
- The gift voucher will be valid for 12 months from the accrual date.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Milestone Benefits
- You get an e-voucher valued at Rs. 2,000 from ClearTrip on achieving annual spends of Rs. 1 lakh with the card.
- Another e-voucher valued at Rs. 2,000 from ClearTrip on achieving annual spends of Rs. 2 lakh with the card.
- The renewal membership fee is waived if the cardholder has achieved annual spends of Rs. 1 lakh in the previous year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge is waived at all fuel filling stations across India for the transaction values between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 (max benefit of Rs. 100 per month).
Zero Liability Protection
The SBI Card provides zero liability protection with the Simply Click Card, according to which, the cardholder will not be liable for any unauthorized/fraudulent transactions made through the card if the card has been reported lost/stolen to the card issuer in a timely manner.
SBI SimplyClick Credit Card Rewards:
- 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent with the card on offline spends (reward rate of 0.25%).
- 10X Reward Points (10 Points per Rs. 100) on online purchases at partner merchants, including Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Dominos, Lenskart, Yatra, Apollo24x7, Myntra and Netmeds (reward rate of 2.5%). The 10X Reward Points benefit is not applicable on Gift Card purchases, utility bill payments, and recharge on Amazon.
- 5X Reward Points on all other online spends with the card (reward rate of 1.25%).
- A max cap of 10,000 Reward Points per month is applicable on the Bonus (at 5X or 10X rate).Documents Required
Reward Points Redemption:
The Reward Points you earn using your SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card can be redeemed by logging into sbicard.com. You can redeem your earned points against a lot of products and gift vouchers available at the SBI Card’s reward catalogue at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25. You can also use your reward points against your card’s statement balance. Following is the stepwise procedure to redeem SimplyClick SBI Card Reward Points:
- Visit the official website of SBI Card.
- Click on the option ‘Rewards.’
- You will see a lot of products on your screen.
- Click on a product against which you want to redeem your points.
- If you are using only points to buy it, choose the option ‘Points Only, and if you are buying it with partial points and paying the remaining amount, choose the option ‘Points + Pay.’
- Log in using your registered mobile number or card details, and proceed to redeem your points.
To redeem your reward points against your statement balance, you can either contact your credit card customer care or follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Log in to sbicard.com.
- From the main menu, select Mailbox.
- Under the option category, select ‘Reward Points Redemption.’
- Under the option sub-category, select ‘Request for redemption’ and proceed further to send the mail.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Fees and Charges
Every credit card comes with different features & terms and conditions, which include its reward programs, charges like annual fees, interest rates, cash advance fees, and many more things. Following are the fees and charges of the Simply Click SBI Card:
- The annual fee of the Simply Click Credit Card is Rs. 499 plus applicable taxes. You can get the annual fee waived off from the second year by spending Rs. 1 lakh or more in the previous anniversary year.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.5% per month, which is 42% annually.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card is 3.5% of the total transaction amount. This fee is charged when you make a transaction in a different currency using your SBI Credit Card.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500. This fee is chargeable when you withdraw cash using your SBI Simply Click Credit Card.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Every credit card has its own eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by an applicant in order to get approved for that card. The major factors that affect your eligibility for a credit card include your age, income, and credit score. Following is the eligibility criteria for the SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card:
|Salaried||18 years – 65 years||Rs. 20,000 per month|
|Self-employed||Self-employed||Rs. 20,000 per month (as per ITR)|
Documents Required for SBI SimplyClick Credit Card
The documents that you will be required to upload or submit while applying for the Simply Click SBI Card include the following:
- Pan Card
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Utility Bills, Ration Card, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof – the latest three months’ salary slips, the latest three months’ bank statement, or the latest audited financial report.
How To Apply For SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Online?
You can apply for the Simply Click SBI Card online at your convenience with Card Insider. To apply for this card offline, you will have to visit your nearest SBI branch and fill in the physical application form for the Simply Click Card. To apply online for the same, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Click on the Apply Now button on this page,
- Add your details,
- Your application will be submitted.
How To Check SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Application Status?
If you have already applied for the Simply Click Card, you can check the status of your application as follows:
- Visit the SBI Card’s official website.
- Click on the option ‘Credit Cards.’
- Scroll down and at the very end of the page, you will see an option ‘Track Application.’ Click on that.
- Enter the application number that was sent to your registered mobile number and click on ‘Track.’
- The status of your card application will be there on your screen in seconds.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Activation & PIN Generation
Following are the different ways to activate your Simply Click SBI Card or to generate its PIN:
- You can generate or change your SBI Simply Click Card PIN via an ATM. Go to your nearest SBI ATM and find an option to generate a credit card PIN from the main menu.
- You can also activate your card by logging in to your internet banking account or via the SBI Card mobile app. You will easily find an option through which you can generate the PIN for your Simply Click Card.
- If you find yourself unable to generate your credit card PIN through any of the above methods, you can contact the SBI card customer care and they will assist you on the same.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Limit
The minimum or maximum credit card limit provided with the SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card has not been disclosed by the card issuer as there is no such fixed limit. The credit limit that is assigned to you depends on your past payment behavior and credit history. Individuals having a good credit score may get a higher limit while others having an average score may get a comparatively lower limit. However, if you are not satisfied with the limit that you got with the SimplyCLICK SBI Card, you can request a higher limit by contacting customer care or by visiting the branch. But, you should make sure to use your card wisely for some time before applying for a credit limit increase. There are a lot of ways to increase your credit limit and you can choose any one of them.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Bill Payment
Making timely bill payments on a credit card is a necessary step that must be followed by every credit cardholder. You should be aware of multiple methods to pay your credit card bill, so you can go with the second option if your preferred option doesn’t work. Following are the different ways to make your SBI SimplyClick Credit Card bill payment:
- You can pay your credit card bill quickly via the YONO SBI app. You will need to log in to the app, link your credit card, and then you can easily make the bill payment of your Simply Click Credit Card.
- The SBI Billdesk is another easy way to make your credit card bill payment. Enter all the required details, and the payment will be done in seconds.
- If you have your savings/current account in a different bank than SBI, you can make your Simply Click Card bill payment via NEFT. Just enter your card number as the account number, enter the IFSC code, and pay the bill.
- If you want to pay your credit card bill offline, you can drop a cheque at your nearest ATM Dropbox, or you can visit your nearest beach and make the payment via cash or cheque.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Login/Netbanking
To register your credit card for internet banking, you can follow a few easy steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of SBI Card.
- Click on the option ‘New user? Register Now.’
- Enter the details of your SimplyClick Credit Card, like the card number, CVV, Dob, etc.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that to complete the verification process.
- Enter the username and password and proceed.
- Your card will be successfully be registered for internet banking after this.
SBI SimplyCLICK Card Customer Care
If you need any assistance related to your credit card or you want to report an unauthorized transaction on it, you can contact the SBI SimplyClick Cadd customer care via the following contact details:
- You can write your queries or complaints regarding your credit card and send them via email to [email protected].
- To contact the customer via a call, you can dial any of these helpline numbers: 1800 180 1290 (toll-free), 1860 500 1290, 1860 180 1290, or 39 02 02 02.
Cards Similar To SimplyCLICK Credit Card
|Benefits||SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card||SimplySAVE SBI Card||HDFC MoneyBack Plus Credit Card||Accelero ICICI Bank Credit Card|
Benefits and Drawbacks of SBI SimplyClick Credit Card
All the pros and cons of having the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card are mentioned below:
- It offers an excellent reward rate on several online shopping brands and hence is a great option for those who shop online very often.
- It comes with an affordable annual fee of Rs. 500.
- The annual fee can be waived easily on spending Rs. 1 lakh in the previous year.
- It doesn’t offer complimentary lounge access. Therefore, it is not suitable for someone who travels very often.
- There are few options for reward redemption.
How The SBI SimplyClick Credit Card Can Affect My Credit Score?
As the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card is an entry-level card, you can get it easily if you don’t have a very good score. But, it will definitely help you build a very good credit score with time if you use your card responsibly. If you have got the SimplyClick SBI Card, make sure that you make your credit card bill payments always on time. Moreover, try not to use more than 30% of your credit limit as more than 30% of your credit utilization might affect your credit score badly.
Is This The Right Card For You?
The SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card is targeted at average-income individuals who want to save more and more on their spends using a low annual fee credit card. It will also be a great choice for those who spend online very often as the card provides accelerated reward points on online shopping.
However, the card doesn’t offer any exclusive travel or entertainment benefits, it can be considered the best for those who are frequent shoppers. This card would be the right choice for you if you love online shopping and are looking for a low annual fee credit card with maximum benefits.
SBI SimplyClick Credit Card Review
Being a highly rewarding credit card for online shoppers (particularly at partner merchants), the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is one of the best offerings for young millennials who love shopping online. Since it is an entry-level credit card with a low membership fee of just Rs. 499 per year, it is also a great card for first-time cardholders.
Other than the regular rewards, it offers you accelerated reward points on online shopping and hence is very beneficial for frequent online shoppers. If you love shopping and want to have a credit card to make your shopping experiences more rewarding, you should definitely apply for the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card. Make sure to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding further.
What’s your take on this entry-level offering by SBI Card? Do let us know in the comments. If you’re an existing cardholder, feel free to share your experience for the benefit of others.
You are charged an annual membership fee of Rs. 499 (plus applicable taxes) for the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card.
You get 10x Reward Points (1 per Rs. 100) on online spends at partner merchants’ websites- BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, Netmeds, Yatra and Dominos, 5x Reward Points (5 per Rs. 100) on all other online spends and 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 on offline spends with the card.
3.50% p.m. (42% per annum)
The Reward Points earned on SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card (or on any credit card by SBI Card) are valid for a period of 2 years (24 months).
No, the SBI Simply Click Card doesn’t provide any complimentary airport lounge access.