The Bank of Baroda Financial has launched the most awaited shopping credit card in collaboration with Snapdeal, Snapdeal Bank of Baroda Credit Card. The card is specially designed for those who love to shop frequently from Snapdeal and want to enjoy maximum benefits while shopping. BoB Financial has just launched the Yoddha Credit card for defense personnel and is now offering one more amazing shopping credit card. The Snapdeal BoB Credit Card carries a very nominal annual fee of Rs. 249 and offers reward points for spending made at Snapdeal and also on all other categories.
Apart from that, the card welcomes you with an E-Voucher from Snapdeal worth Rs. 500. Therefore, if you are someone who loves to shop from Snapdeal, then you should have a look at the Snapdeal BoB Credit card. To know more about the newly launched credit card, keep reading the information given below:
Snapdeal Bank Of Baroda Credit Card
The newly launched shopping credit card, the Snapdeal BoB Credit Card is exclusively designed for those who love to shop frequently from Snapdeal. The card is issued with a joining fee of Rs. 249 and carries the same as the annual fee. As a welcome gift, the card offers an e-voucher worth Rs. 500 from Snapdeal. Moreover, for spending made on Snapdeal, the cardholders can earn unlimited rewards (20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent) and up to 10 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on groceries, departmental spending, and all other categories. You also get many other privileges including a fuel surcharge waiver, Smart EMIs, and much more. Following are the detailed features and benefits of the Snapdeal credit card by BoB Financial:
- Welcome Benefit: Asa welcome gift, the card offers an E-voucher worth Rs. 500 on Snapdeal. The voucher can be claimed on making a transaction within 30 days of card issuance.
- Reward Rate: The Snapdeal BoB Credit Card carries an effective reward rate and offers reward points for every spend made with the card:
– You get 5% Unlimited cashback (equivalent to 20 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent) for transactions made on the Snapdeal website and app.
– You get 10 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on departmental and grocery spending (capped at 2,000 reward points per month).
– You get 4 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on all other categories.
- Reward Redemption: The Reward Points earned with the card are automatically credited as a cashback to the next month’s statement, where 1 RP= Rs. 0.25.
- Fuel surcharge Waiver: Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 (capped at Rs. 250 per month).
- Other Benefits: Following are the other benefits associated with the Snapdeal BoB Credit Card:
– Smart EMI option where transactions above Rs. 2500 can be converted into EMIs.
– Get up to 3 add-on credit cards free for a lifetime.
– Get up to 50 days of the interest-free period.
The Snapdeal BoB Credit card launched by BoB Financial in partnership with Snapdeal can be regarded as one of the best shopping credit cards. The card offers unlimited cashback for spends made at Snapdeal and up to 10 Reward points for all other transactions, and that too at a very nominal fee of Rs. 249. The Snapdeal credit card is in direct competition with other famous shopping credit cards – Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card and Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Therefore, you should go with this card if you shop from Snapdeal very often and want to get maximum saving benefits. What are your views on this card and let us know if you are going to apply for this card or not in the comment section below: