ICICI Bank has come up with a new offer for their InterMiles Credit Cardholders. You can earn up to 40% cashback and 10X InterMiles on your eligible ICICI Bank InterMiles credit card. The offer is applicable on all InterMiles co-branded credit cards by ICICI Bank (except InterMiles ICICI Bank Business Advantage Card) and is valid from 5th December 2021 to 5th January 2022.
Under this offer, you get two benefits on your InterMiles ICICI Bank Credit Cards – i.) you earn up to 40% cashback (max cashback of Rs. 1,600 during the entire offer period), ii.) you earn up to 10X InterMiles (max 1,500 InterMiles during the entire offer period).
You can earn 10% to 40% cashback (depending on the number of eligible transactions made) on transactions of a minimum value of Rs. 500 each made with your eligible ICICI Bank InterMiles credit card. To avail of the cashback benefit, you need to make a minimum of 2 eligible transactions during the offer period. The following table illustrates the cashback benefit that you get on your eligible InterMiles ICICI Bank credit card under this offer-
|2 transactions of minimum Rs. 500 each
|10% cashback up to Rs. 100
|4 transactions of minimum Rs. 500 each
|20% cashback up to Rs. 400
|8 transactions of minimum Rs. 500 each
|40% cashback up to Rs. 1,600
Bonus InterMiles Offer
Under this offer, you earn 10X InterMiles (up to a maximum of 1,500 bonus InterMiles) on a cumulative spend of 4 transactions (above Rs. 500 each) made with your eligible ICICI InterMiles Credit Card. A minimum of 4 eligible transactions must be made during the offer period for availing of the bonus InterMiles benefit. In case more than 4 transactions of more than Rs. 500 are made, cumulative spend of the first 4 transactions will be considered for the offer and the cardholder will continue to earn InterMiles at the regular (1X) rate on any further transactions of above Rs. 500.
ICICI InterMiles Credit Cards Offer Summary
The following chart summarises the cashback and bonus InterMiles benefit that you get on your eligible credit card-
|Bonus InterMiles Offer
|Eligible Credit Cards
ICICI InterMiles Credit Cards Offer Terms & Conditions
- The offer is applicable on InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card, InterMiles ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card, InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card (both MasterCard and American Express variants are eligible for the offer). InterMiles ICICI Bank Business Advantage Card is not eligible for the offer.
- The offer is applicable only for select InterMiles ICICI credit cardholders who received a formal intimation from the bank regarding the same.
- A minimum of 2 transactions of minimum Rs. 500 must be made to avail of the cashback offer and a minimum of 4 transactions must be made to avail of the bonus InterMiles offer (more details above).
- The max capping on InterMiles is applicable only on the bonus InterMiles (the additional 9X InterMiles) earned under the offer. The cardholder shall continue to earn InterMiles at the regular rate post reaching the max cap threshold.
- Cash advance, fuel transaction, fees and other charges do not qualify for the InterMiles benefit (neither bonus InterMiles nor regular InterMiles).
- The offer is valid from 5th December 2021 to 5th January 2022. Transactions made only during the offer validity period shall be considered for the cashback/InterMiles benefit. The bonus InterMiles earned shall be credited along with the regular InterMiles, while the cashback earned under the offer shall be posted within 60 days after the offer end date.
- For detailed terms and conditions, you may refer to the official offer terms and conditions page on the InterMiles website.
This offer by ICICI Bank and InterMiles is one of its kind as you get dual benefits on your eligible credit card under this offer- cashback and accelerated InterMiles. It is worth noting that all the InterMiles cards offered by ICICI Bank are issued either on MasterCard or on the American Express platform, both of which are currently not allowed to onboard new customers. Since recently, card issuers have been coming up with special offers on their MasterCard/American Express credit cards, probably in an attempt to retain the existing customer base, while also tieing up with Visa/RuPay for issuing new credit cards. Anyhow, if you are a frequent traveler, it is an offer that you should definitely avail of. Happy shopping!