After the RBI’s ban was lifted, the HDFC Bank has been launching new cards again to enhance its credit cards portfolio. The card issuer has recently come up with two new co-branded credit cards, which are: Flipkart Wholesale HDFC Credit Card (launched in partnership with Flipkart Wholesale) and the HDFC Pharmeasy Credit Card (launched in partnership with Pharmeasy platform). The news of the launch of the Flipkart Wholesale Card was there a few weeks ago, but the launch of the Pharmeasy Card is more like a surprise. Both the cards are targeted at different segments of individuals and have entirely different features and benefits. The Flipkart Wholesale card is for MSMEs who are loyal to Flipkart Wholesale platform and on the other hand, the Pharmeasy Credit Card is for health-conscious individuals. To know more about these new offerings, keep reading the article:
HDFC Launches New Co-branded Credit Cards
You can check the detailed features and benefits of two newly launched HDFC Bank Credit Cards (Flipkart Wholesale Credit Card & Pharmeasy Credit Card) below:
Flipkart Wholesale Credit Card
The Flipkart Wholesale HDFC Bank Credit Card is a co-branded card launched by the bank in partnership with the Flipkart Wholesale platform. It comes with a zero joining fee and an annual fee of Rs. 499 plus applicable taxes, which can be waived off by spending Rs. 3 lakhs or more in the previous year. It is a cashback credit card that earns you up to 5% cashback on your spends. Other than this, the following are some of its most significant advantages:
– The cardholders can earn a cashback of Rs. 500 per transaction on their first three transactions worth Rs. 2,000 or more on the Flipkart Wholesale platform (only if the transactions are done within the first 60 days of card issuance.
– The customers, who get the card within the first 60 days from the launch of the card, can enjoy an additional cashback of Rs. 3,000 every month for the first 6 months of card membership.
– The card offers a 5% cashback (capped at Rs. 2,000 per month) on Flipkart Wholesale purchases.
– 5% cashback on utility bill payments, telecom, government & tax payments (capped at Rs. 250 per month).
– 1% cashback on all other spends using this card (no capping on cashback in this case).
– Spend-based waiver of the annual fee.
HDFC Bank Pharmeasy Credit Card
The HDFC Bank Pharmeasy Credit Card is another co-branded credit card that is newly launched by the bank in partnership with Pharmeasy. It is targeted at individuals who are health conscious or who need to make medical purchases frequently. The Pharmeasy Card is also a cashback credit card that offers you a cashback of up to 10% on your spends. Following are some of its important features and benefits:
– The cardholders can earn a cashback of Rs. 200 on their first transaction worth Rs. 500 or more.
– A cashback of 10% (up to Rs. 1,000) on the Pharmeasy platform for Pharmeasy plus members.
– A cashback of 5% (up to Rs. 1,000) on Pharmeasy for non-plus members.
– A cashback of 10% on Thyrocare (capped at Rs. 1,000 per month).
– 3% cashback on selected platforms including Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Zomato, Myntra, MakeMyTrip, Urban Clap, etc).
– 1% cashback on all other spends except fuel purchases, EMI transactions, and wallet reloads.
Also Read: HDFC Bank is Offering Card Upgrades or Higher Credit Limit to Credit Card Customers
HDFC Bank, which already has a lot of credit cards in its portfolio, has now added two more co-branded cards, both in different categories. The Flipkart Wholesale HDFC Credit Card can be considered a great choice for those who often make purchases from Flipkart Wholesale. However, those who prefer Flipkart’s standard platform for making their purchases should consider the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card which comes with a similar annual fee and offers great privileges.
Talking about the Pharmeasy Credit Card, it can help you save a lot if you are loyal to the Pharmeasy platform. It is especially beneficial for those who are Pharmeasy plus members as it offers double cash back to them. Other than this, the cardholders can earn a 3% cashback on a lot of other popular brands, which is another great feature of this card. Therefore, if you think that any one of these two cards matches your requirements or spending behaviour, you must apply for it now without any further delay.
Can you please share detailed t/c of Pharmeasy HDFC Bank Credit card? Like joining fee, max capping of cashback? Because I am eligible for this card and not found any official webpage link
The detailed terms of HDFC Bank Pharmeasy Credit Card isn’t currently available. The bank hasn’t updated the MITC as well.
please check my tweet – https://twitter.com/VatsalVala/status/1521253411307413504
I’m eligible for this card.
How did you found this information ?
Can I apply for this ?
Hi Vatsal, on the application page when you click on Know More you would find all the info which we have shared and this is the only information available online.