HDFC Bank has been coming up with a spend-based offer on its credit cards each month for a long time. You can earn Flipkart/Myntra/Big Basket/Lifestyle gift vouchers on the basis of your total spends within the offer duration. The offer is user-specific, which means it is different for each customer. Each eligible HDFC Bank cardholder would receive an email regarding the offer, where the minimum required spends and the value of the gift vouchers will be written. However, there are some terms & conditions that you will have to fulfill in order to avail of this offer.
HDFC September 2021 Offer
As always HDFC has sent the mail to select card holders for spend based offers for the month of September. Various users have received different offers like on 1 card we have received the offer- Get Rs 1,000 voucher on spends of Rs 84,000.
Offer Date– September 6th to September 30, 2021
Offer Fulfillment Date– By December 31, 2021
For us, the reward rate is around 1.2% but some users have got offers upto 3% reward rate.
HDFC August 2021 Offer
Following are the full details of the HDFC Bank credit card spend based offers for August 2021:
If you are an HDFC Bank cardholder, you will get an Email like: Claim a gift voucher worth Rs. XXXX. Simply spend Rs. XXXX with your HDFC Bank Credit Card or with Easy EMI between August 6, 2021, and August 31, 2021. The value of the gift voucher and the amount to be spent will be different for each customer. For example, it can be a gift voucher worth Rs. 2,000 on a spend of Rs. 40,000 or it can be a gift voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on a spend of Rs. 1,00,000. In short, you can avail of up to a 5% value back in the form of gift vouchers. To avail of the offer, you will have to spend the minimum amount as written in the email sent to you.
All HDFC Bank credit cards customers who have received the communication (SMS/eMail) are eligible for the offer except the business cards, corporate cards, staff cards, commercial cards, dealer cards, distributor cards, and value plus cards.
HDFC Bank Spend Based Offer Terms & Conditions
- The HDFC Bank spend-based offer is valid only on retail transactions & Easy EMI spends made through HDFC Bank Credit Cards and not on cash withdrawal and loan products.
- The earned gift vouchers will be shared with you within 3 months after the offer ending date.
- Returned or canceled purchases will not be eligible for this offer.
- The cardholders can not combine any two offers at a time.
- The offer is non-extendable, non-encashable, and non-negotiable.
- If you have 2 or more HDFC Bank Credit Cards, you can not combine your total spends to qualify for the offer.
- The offer is valid only for people who are a resident of India & are Indian citizens.
- The HDFC Bank cardholders are not bound by any means to participate in the offer.
- The HDFC Bank reserves the right to extend/withdraw/modify the offer any time without any prior notice.
The HDFC Bank spend-based offer is giving an amazing opportunity to its customers to earn gift vouchers on the basis of their total spends during the offer period. However, the eligible spends can vary for each customer. You can earn gift vouchers worth more rupees by spending less than a person who has spent more than you but is getting gift vouchers of lesser value. So, if you are eligible for the offer, don’t think twice and try to achieve the spend threshold to get the free gift vouchers.