The AU Small Finance Bank has offered several exclusive credit cards in different categories and now is a major card issuer in the country. The AU bank Credit cards are used all over India and people trust the bank for its quality service and the great benefits it offers to its customers. To maintain this trust the Bank has offered Lifetime free credit cards for government employees and a few corporate employees. Therefore, if your company’s name comes under the offer, you are eligible to gain access to the AU credit cards which would be free for a lifetime.
Today, in this article we are going to talk about the same and also we will talk about how to be eligible to get the card for a lifetime free and how to apply for the same. But before that let’s have a look at the AU credit cards that you can get for a lifetime free:
|Card||Annual Fee||Main Features|
|AU Small Finance Bank Altura Credit Card||Rs. 199 + applicable taxes||
|AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card||Rs. 499 + applicable taxes||
|AU Bank Vetta Credit Card||Rs. 2,999 + applicable taxes||
|AU Bank Zenith Credit Card||Rs. 7,999 + applicable taxes||
AU Credit Cards Lifetime Free Offer
The AU Small Finance Bank has launched four credit cards, Altura, Altura Plus, Vetta, and Zenith. All these cards offer great benefits for shopping, travel, dining, and much more. All these cards are offered at different fee ranges and according to the profile of the applicant. Each card has been made keeping in mind the requirements of the target market. But lately, the Bank offered a huge benefit for government employees as well as for some corporate employees, where they can get any AU Credit Card for free for a Lifetime. This means that you need not pay an annual fee for your credit card, but only if your employer falls on the list. However, the bank has full authority and will have the final decision on whether to provide the card for free or not.
The process of getting any AU card free for a lifetime is the same as when you apply for a chargeable card. You can select the card that you want and the same will be delivered to you. The card will not be free at first, you have to get it free yourself. So let’s discuss how to do that. but first, let’s understand the eligibility for getting the AU credit card for a lifetime free.
- The very basic requirement to get the AU Credit card free for a lifetime is that you must be an employee of an organization, which should be on the list made by AU Bank.
- The bank has named hundreds of organizations including, Adani group, Aditya Birla, Canara Bank, Cannon, DELOITTE, Honda, Panasonic, Reliance, Tata, SBI, Wipro, INFOSYS, NESTLE, Godrej, and many more. So, therefore, if your company’s name is not on the list then you are not eligible to get the AU Card free for a lifetime.
- The rest of the eligibility criteria is the same as per the Bank’s conditions and norms. Therefore, even if the card is lifetime free, it does not mean that anyone can get any card. The Credit score and financials of the individual will also be checked.
- The final decision on the eligibility of an individual for getting the AU card for a lifetime free is with the AU Bank only. The Bank may reject the application at its discretion.
How To Apply?
Now that we know who can get the AU credit card for a lifetime free, now it’s time to understand how to get the card for free. As mentioned earlier the process to get the AU card for free is not separate or new. Rather, the process is the same as when you normally apply for the AU credit card. If you want to apply for the card offline, you can visit the Bank’s branch and enquire about the card that you want to apply for. Also, tell them about the company you work in and that you are eligible to get the card for a lifetime free.
In case you want to apply online then,
- Visit the Bank’s portal for credit card applications.
- Enter your PAN card and contact details. After that, you will be asked for your personal and employment details.
- Based on your profile the site will show the cards that you are eligible to get.
- Choose the card you want and remember that the card is still chargeable and you would see an annual fee for the same.
- After that, proceed with KYC and add your address.
To get the card free for a lifetime, you need to contact the Bank and confirm the same. If your card is free then what else. But if your card is not free then you need to mail the Bank with your Employment ID of the company along with 3 month’s salary slip. Wait for the bank’s approval and your card will be lifetime free.
So now you know everything about how to get lifetime free AU credit cards. The offer by the Bank is very unique and offers a good opportunity for employees to get the AU Card without worrying about the annual charge on the same. Also, the offer is out for a limited period, so if you want this advantage then you need to hurry. Let us know if you got the AU credit card for a lifetime free and your experience with it. In case you have a query let us know in the comment section below.
I am Mahesh here. I work as a doctor at a govt hospital and is a permanent position. Am I eligible for the lifetime free credit card offered for the govt employees as given above or do I ve to spend certain amount in the stipulated year to get qualified for annual charge waiver?
What are those many more corporate organisation’s name? where we can get those company names?