The AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card is the superior version of the Altura Credit Card. With this lifetime free credit card, you can earn 1.5% cashback on all your POS retail spends and 2x reward points on online purchases. You can earn unlimited reward points as there is no maximum cap on them. Moreover, you also get an opportunity to earn 500 bonus Reward points every month on achieving the milestone spend.
Along with its reward and cashback offers, this card also provides its customers with complimentary railway lounge access at selected railway stations in India. Other card benefits include a spend-based waiver of the joining & annual fee, a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, zero liability protection, etc. To know more about the features of this card, keep reading:
AU Bank Altura Plus Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
1.5% cashback on all POS retail spends, 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent after reaching the maximum cashback limit.
The earned reward points can be redeemed at the AU Rewardz portal at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25.
Free railway lounge access (twice each quarter)
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
You will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on your card once the card is reported lost/stolen to the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.49% on all foreign currency spends.
3.49% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver for all transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the transacted amount or Rs. 100
Add-on Card Fee
- 1.5% cashback on retail spends at merchant outlets.
- 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on online purchases.
- Earn 500 bonus Reward Points every month.
- 2 complimentary railway lounge access every quarter.
- You get free railway lounge access with this card.
- There isn’t any airport lounge access provided with this card.
AU Bank Altura Plus Credit Card Features and Benefits
The AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card is a newly launched credit card that comes with exciting rewards and benefits across different categories. All its benefits and features are given below in detail:
You get 500 bonus Reward Points on achieving the milestone spend of Rs. 20,000 in a calendar month.
- You get 2 complimentary railway lounges access every quarter.
- The complimentary lounge facility can be availed only at these locations: Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, New Delhi, Madurai, and Agra. Click here for the full list.
- These complimentary visits can be availed by primary as well as add-on cardholders (both inclusive within the number mentioned above).
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
- The maximum fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 150 per statement cycle.
AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card Rewards/Cashback
- You get a cashback of 1.5% on POS retail transactions at merchant outlets.
- The maximum cashback per statement cycle is capped at Rs. 100.
- You earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 on POS retail purchases after reaching the maximum limit of cashback.
- You earn 2x Reward Points on online transactions.
- There is no maximum cap on reward points.
- You don’t earn any reward points/cashback on fuel transactions.
- The reward points you earn can be redeemed against various categories, including flight/hotel bookings, DTH/mobile recharges, merchandise, and gift vouchers at AU Rewardz.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25.
AU Bank Altura Plus Card Eligibility Criteria
The AU Bank’s Altura Credit Card has certain eligibility requirements that need to be fulfilled by the applicants if they want to get approved for this card. The basic eligibility criteria for this card are given below:
- Your age should be between 21 years and 60 years.
- The age of your add-on cardholders should be more than 18 years.
- You must be a resident of India.
AU Bank Altura+ Credit Card Review
The AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card will be an excellent choice for you if you are looking for an affordable credit card with multiple benefits. It is a superior version of the Altura Credit Card by AU Bank with better and more rewarding features. Along with the great cashback and reward offers, this card provides you with an opportunity to earn up to 6,000 bonus Reward Points every month, which are equivalent to Rs. 1,500. Being a lifetime free credit card, this shall be a valuable addition to your wallets. So, if you want a primary card with benefits across different categories, you must try the AU Bank Altura Plus Credit Card.