Bank of Baroda partnered with the RuPay network and launched two of its cards on the RuPay platform: BoB Premier RuPay Credit Card & BoB Easy RuPay Credit Card. The Visa variant of both of these cards is already being issued by the bank, but the new RuPay variants are aimed at providing exclusive privileges to the customers with minimal charges. Along with a number of exciting offers provided by the card issuer, these cards come loaded with additional benefits provided by the RuPay card network. Go through the detailed information provided below to know all about these newly launched cards and the features provided by them:
BoB Premier RuPay Credit Card: Features & Benefits
Annual Fee – Nil
The BoB Premier RuPay Credit Card comes with a zero annual fee just like its Visa variant, which earlier used to charge an annual fee of Rs. 1,000. Moreover, the benefits of both variants are also almost the same. Following is a list of features of this card:
- You get 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 you spend.
- You get 5x Reward Points on all your spends on dining, travel, and international transactions.
- You get 1 complimentary airport lounge access every quarter.
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
BoB Easy RuPay Credit Card – Features
Annual Fee – Nil
Like the BoB RuPay Premier Credit Card, the BoB Easy RuPay Credit Card also comes with a zero annual fee, which means that you can avail of all its exclusive benefits for absolutely free. Following are the key features of this card:
- You get 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 you spend.
- You get 5x Reward Points on your spends on groceries, movies, and departmental stores.
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions.
Additional Benefits From RuPay
Along with all the above benefits, these cards provide their customers with the following additional privileges:
- You get a 50% discount (up to Rs. 250) on your movie/non-movie ticket bookings on BookMyShow when you pay using BoB Rupay Credit Cards. The offer can be availed once per month on each card.
- You get a 30% discount (up to Rs. 150) on Swiggy when you pay using your BoB RuPay credit cards. You will have to use the coupon code ‘RUPAYCC150’ to avail of this offer.
- You can get an instant discount of 15% on BigBasket using your BoB RuPay Credit Card by applying the coupon code RUPAYCREDITNOV. This offer can be availed once every month.
- You can avail of a 50% discount (up to Rs. 100) on Uber on paying through your BoB RuPay Credit Card.
Though the BoB Premier credit card and BoB Easy Credit Card both are already issued on the Visa network by the bank, the RuPay variant can be a lot more beneficial as it comes with additional benefits like a 50% discount on movies, exciting discount offers on Swiggy, BigBasket, etc. However, the credit card variant is issued to you by default so there is no guarantee that you will get the RuPay variant when you apply for these cards, But, you can ask the card issuer to issue the RuPay variant to you if you want it. If you have any additional doubts regarding these new offerings by the bank, you can freely ask in the comment section below!
Just one request 😁😁
Add this line in the bottom. Most Indians still dnt know RuPay Card accept in International websites, POS & ATMs. Also they dnt know what is JCB Card network or what is RuPay-JCB card –
“What is RuPay-JCB International Card ?”
JCB (Japan Credit Bureau) is a credit card company based in Tokyo, Japan. It is accepted at JCB merchants, it has strategic alliances with Discover Network merchants in the United States, UnionPay merchants in China, American Express merchants in Canada, and RuPay merchants in India.
JCB card is accepted in more than 195 countries. Its card acceptance network includes about 36 million merchants around the world and has more than 140 million card holders.
India’s RuPay Card and Japan-based JCB International Card have launched RuPay-JCB Global Cards, which can be used at all ATMs, point of sales (POS) terminals and E-com websites which accept RuPay cards and POS terminals/E-com websites, ATMs outside India which accept JCB.
Thanks, We would definitely have an article on this soon.