For those who wish to own a credit card without thinking of heavy joining and renewal fees, not to worry, we are here to help you. The Bank of Baroda offers you one such card having minimal joining and renewal fee, that is, Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card. This card is perfect for daily spending as it will earn you reward points in return. You earn 5 reward points on spending Rs. 100 on movies, groceries, and departmental stores. This card offers you a cash-back of 0.5% on the payment of the card bill. Moreover, this card covers zero liability protection on the loss of the card. It comes with a joining fee of Rs. 500. To learn more about the card, kindly read the below-given features and benefits.
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- The joining of the card is Rs. 500
- Earn 5X reward points on selected merchant categories like groceries, departmental stores, movies, etc.
- Earn 1 reward point on other categories.
- Earn 0.5% cashback on payment of card bill.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
5X reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on selected merchant categories like movies, groceries, and departmental stores. 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 spent on other categories. 0.5 % cashback on card bill payment.
Accumulated reward points can be redeemed against cashback and other exciting options. 1 reward point is equivalent to Re. 0.25.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
It covers zero liability protection. To avail of this benefit, the cardholder has to inform the bank within 24 hours of the card loss or any other fraudulent transaction.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
On spending Rs. 6000 within 60 days of issuance of the card, the joining fee will be reversed to the cardholder’s account. On spending Rs. 35000 in a year, the renewal fee will be reversed to the cardholder’s account.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
Waiver of 1 % fuel surcharge on fuel transaction between Rs. 400 – Rs. 5000 at all petrol pumps all across India. The maximum transaction amount capped is at Rs. 250 per statement cycle.
Cash Advance Charge
At Domestic ATMs – 2.5% or Rs. 300
At International ATMs – 3% or Rs. 300
Add-on Card Fee
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card Rewards
- On this card, you earn 5X reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on selected merchant categories namely movies, groceries, and departmental stores.
- You can earn 5X reward points of up to 1000 in a month on selected merchant categories. After the capped limit exceeds, you will earn 1 reward point on further spending in that month.
- You earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 spent on other categories.
- You earn 0.5% cashback on the payment of the card bill.
- All your accumulated reward points can be redeemed against cash-backs and other exciting options.
- 1 reward point is equivalent to Re. 0.25%
- It covers the accidental death of the primary cardholder.
- On this card, you get the benefit of zero liability on the lost card. The cardholder has to notify the bank within 24 hours about the loss of the card or any other fraudulent transactions.
- You can easily convert your purchase worth more than Rs. 2,500 into easy EMIs of 6/12 months.
How to Apply?
You can easily apply only for this card by following simple steps:
Step 1: Keep all the required documents handy.
Step 2: Go to www.bobfinancial.com/ official website.
Step 3: Select Apply for Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card. You’ll be redirected to an online application form.
Step 4: Fill the requisites of the form.
One can say that the Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card is a decent card. Its joining fee is as low as Rs. 500, which is also reversible on spending Rs. 6000 within 60 days of issuance of the card. This card earns you 5 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on movies, groceries, and departmental stores. You also earn 1 reward point on other categories other than selected merchant categories. On spending Rs. 35000 in a billing cycle, your renewal fee will be waived off. On the card bill payment, you earn a 0.5% cashback. This card entitles you to zero liability on the loss of the card. Once the capping limit of 5X reward points on selected merchant categories exceeds in a month, you start earning reward points on a regular earn rate in that month. Hence, this card is a good fit for retail shopping and anyone can afford it.
The foreign currency mark-up charges on this card are 3.50%
3.25% p.m. is interest charges on this card.
Rs.500 is charged for joining and the renewal fee each.
No, there are no charges levied on this facility.
No, this card doesn’t provide you any travel benefits.