Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card is issued by BoB Financial with an aim to provide its customers with multiple benefits at low charges. It comes with a zero joining and annual fee. You can earn up to 10 reward points on every Rs. 100 you spend using this card and these points can be redeemed against an array of options including cash credit. Moreover, you also get complimentary access to selected airport lounges in India every calendar quarter.
Previously, the card used to come with an annual fee of Rs. 1,000, which is not waived off by the issuer in order to provide its customers with great benefits at no cost. Other card benefits include fuel surcharge waiver, personal accident insurance, etc. To know more about the Bank of Baroda Premier credit card, go through the complete article:
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Dining |
Reward Points |
- 2 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on all categories.
- 5x reward points on your spends on travel, dining, and international transactions.
- Complimentary Domestic Lounge Access at selected airports.
- Insurance benefits covering personal accident death cover.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions at all fuel stations across India.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
You can earn 10 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on travel, dining, and foreign spending and reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on all categories
You can redeem these rewards by logging into your Bank of Baroda net banking account and choose from multiple redemption options. 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25.
Complimentary domestic lounge access
Domestic Lounge Access
Get 1 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.
International Lounge Access
You get a personal accidental death cover with this credit card
Zero Liability Protection
You get zero liability coverage protection in case of any fraudulent charges reported within the stipulated time.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on the conversion amount
3.25% per month (39% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 4,00 to Rs. 5,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% on withdrawal amount subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 300.
Add-on Card Fee
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Rewards
- You get 10 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on travel, dining, and foreign spends
- You get 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on all categories
- You get a reward rate of 0.5% on all other categories
- The 5x reward points are capped at 2,000 reward points per month on travel, dining, and foreign spends
- No reward points get accrued on any fuel transactions
- You can redeem your earned reward points against various categories, including flight/hotel bookings, shopping, products, gift vouchers, etc.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25
You get 1 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter at select airports using a Bank of Baroda Premier credit card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on your fuel transactions at all fuel stations across India. The waiver is applicable on transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000.
- The maximum fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 250 per month.
- You get a 24×7 concierge service benefit with this credit card
- You get insurance benefits covering personal accident death cover along with zero liability coverage protection in case of any fraudulent transaction.
- You can get up to 3 free add-on cards on this credit card.
This BoB Premier card is a great travel card offered by BoB Financial that comes with several benefits and privileges in the travel category. The 5x reward points on travel dining and international spending are one of the key features of this credit card. It is one of the very rare credit cards in the market that offer complimentary lounge access with a zero annual fee. With a decent reward rate and travel benefits. it has become a great choice for those who frequently travel within the country. What do you think about this credit card? Do let us know in the comments.
No, You do not get charged any add-on fee on supplementary credit cards.
You can get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs 250 per statement cycle
Spend Based Waiver is not required as the card is lifetime free.
You get 10 reward points on every Rs 100 spent international spends
No, you do not get international lounge access with this credit card.