If you are an Axis Bank Cardholder and planning to make some big electronic purchases, here is some good news for you. Axis Bank Grab Deals, the rewards portal of Axis Bank, has come up with a great deal offering up to 10% cashback or up to 20x Reward Points electronics purchases from selected brands including Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Tata Cliq, Dell, Samsung, Philips, Boat, etc. Customers can avail of these benefits by making purchases with their Axis bank debit/credit cards. Also, the cardholders have an opportunity to choose one of the two options, which are Reward Points & Cashback. So, now you can earn rewards/cashback as per your choice. However, the offer is only valid from March 26, 2022, to March 31, 2022, there are a few specific terms and conditions that need to be fulfilled in order to avail of the offer. Keep reading the article to understand the offer and all its terms & conditions in detail:
The Axis Bank Credit/Debit Cardholders can avail of up to 10% cashback or up to 20x Reward Points on purchasing electronic items from selected brands, which include Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Lenovo, Philips, Samsung, Boat Lifestyle, and Tata Cliq. The maximum cap on the cashback that can be earned during the offer period is capped at Rs. 2,000 whereas there is no such maximum cap on Reward Points. You can choose either Reward Points or Cashback that you want to earn under the offer. However, the reward/cashback rate is a bit different for different brands. You can understand the same via the following table:
|Brand Name||Reward Points||Cashback|
|Amazon||Up to 20x Reward Points||Up to 10% Cashback|
|Flipkart||Up to 20x Reward Points||Up to 10% Cashback|
|Croma||Up to 20x Reward Points||Up to 10% Cashback|
|Boat Lifestyle||Flat 10x Reward Points||Flat 5% Cashback|
|Philips||NA||Up to 10% Cashback|
|Samsung||NA||Up to 15% off|
|Tata Cliq||Up to 20x Reward Points||Up to 10% Cashback|
|Dell||Flat 10x Reward Points||Flat 5% Cashback|
|Lenovo||Flat 10x Reward Points||Flat 5% Cashback|
|Brand Name||Reward Points||Cashback|
Also, the benefits of this offer can be availed only by getting redirected to the merchant from Axis Bank’s Grab Deals portal and adding the items to the cart after that. The items which have been added to the cart before getting redirected from Grab Deals will not be considered eligible for the offer.
Steps To Avail The Offer?
- Visit the Axis Bank Grab Deals official website.
- Choose the brand of your choice and get redirected to its website.
- Add items to your cart.
- Shop using your Axis Bank debit/credit card.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Items that were already in your cart will not be eligible for the offer but you need to get redirected from the Grab Deals portal and start adding items after that.
- The offer is valid from March 26, 2022, to March 31, 2022.
- The cashback that can be earned during the offer period is capped at Rs. 2,000.
- There is no maximum cap on Reward Points you can earn under this offer.
- The earned cash back or reward points will be credited to the cardholders’ accounts within 90 to 120 days from the eligible transaction date.
- Only one mobile phone purchase per month will be eligible for the offer.
- The Axis Bank reserves the right to change/modify/cancel the offer anytime without any prior notice.
- NRE account holders will not be eligible for the offer.
You can check more details of the offer here.
If you were planning to make some electronic purchases within the upcoming months, this is the right time to go for it as you can save up to Rs. 2,000 or unlimited Reward Points on your electronic purchases. The best thing about this offer is that you have the convenience to choose either Reward Points or Cashback. One similar offer was recently launched on Axis Bank Grab Deals as the Holi Sale with an opportunity to earn up to 15% cashback or 30x Reward Points. So, if you are an eligible cardholder, you should try to get the maximum benefit out of the offer before the deal ends. Also, if you have any additional doubts regarding this offer, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!