With an aim to provide exceptional benefits to its customers, AU Bank has launched the LIT Credit Card which allows customers to choose the benefits as per their requirements. It is a lifetime free credit card that offers a great reward rate and a lot of other privileges across different categories, including travel, shopping, and many more. The cardholders can not only choose the features & benefits on their card but also turn them on or off anytime. This card is comparable to the ICICI Bank Mine Credit Card, which allows cardholders to choose one of the three reward plans at their convenience.
The only difference is that with the AU Bank LIT Credit Card, you can change the features on your card anytime, but with the Mine Credit Card, you can choose the rewards plan only once. For more detailed information on the LIT Credit Card launched by the AU Bank, keep reading the article:
AU Bank LIT Credit Card
The AU Bank LIT Credit Card is a lifetime free customizable credit card, however, the different features come with different pricing and the cardholders can choose the features they can afford. The cardholders can choose their features and track their expenses easily via the AU 0101 app. With the LIT Credit Card, you don’t only get up to 10x Reward Points, but you can also earn additional cashback on a few specific purchases. Some of the exciting features and benefits of this credit card are as follows:
- Lifetime Free: It is a lifetime free credit card, i.e, you don’t need to pay any annual maintenance charges for this card.
- Rewards/Cashback: The card offers 1 Reward Point on every retail spend of Rs. 100. In selected categories like travel, dining, or groceries, you can earn an additional cashback of 5%.
- Accelerated Cashback: The cardholders can choose to earn up to 5x or 10x Reward Points for domestic or international online transactions. You can also earn 5x or 10x Reward Points on domestic or international POS transactions.
- Milestone Benefits: The LIT Card offers additional cashback of up to 5% three times in 90 days. The minimum spends required to be eligible for this cashback offer is Rs. 7,500 and the maximum cashback is capped at Rs. 500 for 30 days. You can also choose to earn additional cashback of up to 2% three times in 90 days. The minimum spends required to be eligible for this cashback offer is Rs. 10,000 and the maximum cashback is capped at Rs. 1,000 for 30 days.
- Airport Lounge Access: The cardholders also get 4 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
- Additional Benefits: The cardholders get three months’ complimentary memberships of ZEE5, Amazon Prime, and Cult.fit.
Also Read: IDFC First Bank to Launch IDFC First ‘WOW’ Credit Card
The AU Bank LIT Credit Card is a very unique card that has just been launched by AU Bank. The cardholders can customize their card as per their requirements and spending habits. As it is a lifetime free credit card, you don’t need to worry about the annual charges. Another great feature of this card is that it can be totally managed via the AU bank’s mobile app. So, anyone who wants to have a pocket-friendly credit card with decent benefits can go for the LIT Credit Card. However, it is advisable for everyone to go through the detailed features and terms & conditions of this credit card before applying for it. If you have any additional doubts regarding this new credit card, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!