IDFC First Bank has always been popular among individuals for offering exclusive credit cards with minimal charges, such as the IDFC First Select, IDFC First Classic Credit Card, etc. This time, the card issuer has come up with the unique IDFC First ‘WOW’ Credit Card. It is a secured credit card, i.e, anyone can get the Wow Credit Card by making a fixed deposit in the IDFC First Bank. Moreover, this credit card is lifetime free, which is another great and attractive feature associated with it.
This card is targeted at individuals who don’t have a credit history or income source but want a credit card for their spending. With a decent reward rate and several other exciting privileges, the IDFC First Bank Wow Credit Card becomes one of the best secured credit cards in the Indian market. To know more about the card’s features and advantages, keep reading further:
IDFC First ‘WOW’ Credit Card
The IDFC First Wow Credit Card is a lifetime free card, i.e, you don’t need to pay any annual maintenance charges for it. As it is a secured card, you need to make a fixed deposit at the IDFC First Bank, and the card is issued to you against this FD amount. Talking about the features and benefits associated with this card, it offers a lot of exciting privileges as described below:
- Reward Rate: Despite being a lifetime free card, the Wow Credit Card offers a decent reward rate. With this card, you can earn 4 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 100, where 1 Reward Point is equivalent to Re. 0.25.
- Introductory Offers: The cardholders can avail of a 5% cashback (up to Rs. 1,000) on their first EMI transaction if done within the first 90 days of the card membership. Other than this, no interest is charged on the cash withdrawals made using this card within the first 48 days.
- Discounts and deals: The Wow Credit Cardholder can enjoy various exciting deals and discount offers across over 300 popular merchants. Other than this, they can avail of a 20% discount on dining across more than 1,500 premium restaurants.
- Insurance Benefits: The cardholders also get a complimentary personal accident cover worth Rs. 2 lakhs and a card liability cover worth Rs. 25,000.
- Fuel Surcharge: With this card, you get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions with the maximum benefit capped at Rs. 200 per month.
- Low interest rate: The interest rate for this credit card lies between 0.75% to 3.5% per month.
- No Forex Markup Fee: No foreign currency transaction fee is charged on the IDFC First Wow Credit Card, i.e, the cardholders can make international transactions with no additional charges.
These were some of the major benefits associated with the IDFC First Bank WOW Credit Card. Other than this, the cardholders get complimentary roadside assistance, exciting discounts on health & wellness categories, and several more privileges with this. You can check more detailed information about the card here.
Currently, the card isn’t available, but you can signup for the pre-launch waitlist here if you are looking to get this card in future. The card would be launched by end of July or August starting.
The Wow Credit Card is a great option for someone who is unable to get a credit card due to no source of income and low credit score. You can just make a fixed deposit at your nearest IDFC First branch and avail of all the benefits of this card, which doesn’t even charge an annual fee. So, if you are looking for a basic credit card with decent features to start your credit journey, you must check the IDFC First Wow Credit Card and go for it if the card seems to fulfill your requirements. If you can have any additional doubts regarding this, you can freely ask us In the comment section below!