Axis Bank offers some great co-branded credit cards, including the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, Axis Bank Vistara Credit Cards, etc. Another exclusive co-branded card has been added to the list as the bank launches the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card today, i.e, on March 7, 2022, in collaboration with Bharti Airtel. This card is targeted at individuals who use most of the services provided by Airtel, including broadband, airtel mobile, wifi, DTH, Airtel Thanks app, etc. With a really good reward rate of up to 25%, this card provides its customers with an opportunity to save amazingly on their spends. To know more about the features and benefits of this newly launched card, keep reading:
The Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card
The Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card comes with a joining and annual fee of Rs. 500 and welcomes you with an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 500. Talking about its reward rate, you can earn up to 25% cashback on your spends using this card. Other benefits of the card include complimentary airport lounge access, a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, etc. Refer to the following points to understand all its benefits in detail:
- Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 500 on making the first transaction within the first 30 days of card issuance.
- 25% cashback on mobile, wifi, DTH, broadband recharges, etc, using the Airtel Thanks app.
- 10% cashback on utility bill payments using the Airtel Thanks app.
- 10% cashback on Zomato, Swiggy, and Big Basket.
- 1% cashback on all other spends.
- You get 4 complimentary domestic lounge access every year.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver capped at Rs. 500 per month.
- The annual fee is waived off on spending Rs. 2 lakhs or more in the previous year.
The new Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card is a great option for people who use most of the services provided by Airtel as it offers up to 25% cashback on the same. Not only this but if you frequently order food online, the card will seem to be even more rewarding to you as it lets you save 10% on Swiggy & Zomato. With a very nominal annual fee of Rs. 500, the card is providing really great benefits, including the cashback mentioned above & complimentary lounge access as well.
Moreover, this new offering by the bank can be considered one of the best co-branded credit cards issued by Axis Bank, very similar to the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, which has already become a choice of millions. The partnership between Axis Bank & Airtel seems to be very beneficial for Airtel loyal customers and if you are one of them, this is the card you need to go with. If you still have any doubts regarding this card’s features & benefits or fees & charges, etc, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!