The SBI SimplyCLICK credit card is great for first-time users and is perfect for online shopping as it offers 10x reward points on popular merchants like Dineout, Apollo24x7, Lenskart, Cleartrip, and more. For other online spends, you get 5x reward points per Rs. 100 spent with the card.
SBI has announced that Yatra, Myntra, and Domino’s have been added as 10x reward points partner on the SimplyCLICK credit card from 1st August 2023. Read on to know more about this and other terms and conditions related to it.
Myntra, Yatra, and Dominos Added as 10x Partners
With the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card, you earn 10x reward points on various partner brands including Apollo24x7, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Netmeds, and Eazydiner. Now, effective from 1st August 2023, Myntra, Yatra, and Domino’s have also been added as 10x reward point partners on the SBI SimplyCLICK card.
The accelerated reward points are applicable only when you make the payment in INR, and there is a monthly capping of 10,000 RPs at the 10x rate after which you earn 1 RP per Rs. 100 spent with the card on these partner merchants. Also, effective from 15th September 2023, SimplyCLICK and SimplyCLICK cardholders get Yatra or Cleartrip e-vouchers worth Rs. 2000 on spending Rs. 1 Lakh and Rs. 2 Lakh in the card anniversary year.
Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions related to the accelerated 10x reward points on the SimplyCLICK credit card –
- 10x reward points are earned only on making the payment in INR
- Wallet reloads done with the credit card on any partner brand app or website will not earn reward points.
- Utility bill payments made with the credit card on the SBI website or app will not earn 5 reward points.
- The reward points earned can be redeemed against gift vouchers from the Rewards Catalog.
- Offline fuel spends, cash advance, Encash. Flexipay, and Balance Transfer transactions do not earn reward points.
- Transactions done on Myntra, Yatra, and Dominos will start earning 10x RPs from 1st August 2023.
- All other online spends apart from the exclusive partner brands will earn 5x reward points, and the accelerated reward points are capped at 10,000 per month. After reaching the limit, you will earn 1 RP per Rs. 100 spent.
- 5x RPs on rental payments have been revised to 1 RP per Rs. 100 spent from 1st May 2023.
- Transactions done on Cleartrip through affiliate channels will not earn 10x reward points.
- Transactions done on partner brands with the card will earn 10x reward points from the effective date, which is 1st August 2023 in case of Yatra, Myntra, and Dominos.
One of the best entry-level and shopping cards in our country the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card has a nominal joining fee of Rs. 500 and is perfect for those who regularly shop online. The card offers 10x reward points on a host of popular merchants and now Yatra, Domino’s, and Myntra have been added to the list.
With effect from 1st August 2023, you can earn accelerated 10x reward points on online spends at these merchants, and the reward points are capped at 10,000 per month. Make sure you go through the terms and conditions thoroughly and can avail maximum benefit out of the 10x reward points partner brands.