Axis Bank and Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) in partnership with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) have announced the launch of a co-branded contactless IndianOil Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card. This card is going to benefit the customers of Axis Bank who are also loyal to Indian Oil as well. The IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card was earlier launched in Visa Variant but now the partnership of Axis Bank and Indian Oil Corporation has announced its launch on Rupay Platform as well. This card is considered one of the best credit cards in its segment due to the exclusive offers and benefits that this card will provide to the customers. Keep reading the article to know about the benefits that this card will provide to its customers.
IndianOil Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card
IndianOil Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card is a co-branded credit card that provides the customers with benefits not only on the fuel transactions but also on other transactions done using this credit card like reward points on their every day spends, discounts on movie bookings, discounts on dining etc.
- As a welcome benefit to this credit card, the cardholders will get a cashback of 100% ( up to Rs. 250) on all fuel spends done within the first 30 days of card activation.
- The cardholders will get 1% Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on all online transactions, groceries, and utility bill payments.
- 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent on all other transactions done using this credit card.
- The cardholders can enjoy the authentic cuisines by getting a 20% discount on their dining bills while dining at the partnered restaurants and paying using the IndianOil Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card.
- You get a 10% discount while you book your movie tickets through BookMyShow website or application.
- The cardholder will get 4% Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on fuel transactions at all the Indian Oil Outlets.
- You will get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions between Rs. 200 and Rs. 5,000 at all fuel stations in India.
- Also, the annual fee of this credit card will be waived off if the cardholder spends an amount of Rs. 50,000 or above in the previous year using this credit card.
- The card also offers loyalty points to the customers in the form of 1 EDGE REWARD for every Rs. 100 spent using this credit card.
Axis Bank had already issued this credit card on Visa and MasterCard payment platforms, but with the introduction of this card on the RuPay platform, it will help the bank to penetrate into the 2-3 tier cities and enhance its reach among those customers as well who drive 2-3 wheeler vehicles. This card not only provides great benefits to its customers while they spend on fuel, especially at the Indian Oil Outlets but also offers them other exciting deals such as reward points on their everyday spends, discounts while dining and movie ticket bookings, etc. This card is a great credit card by Axis Bank and will give tough competition to the other co-branded credit cards present in the market under this segment.
Check here: List of Best Rupay Credit Cards in india