In the event of Holi, a lot of credit card issuers are coming up with exclusive offers to double their customers’ joy. Recently, Axis Bank launched the Holi sale that is offering up to 15% cashback on selected merchants via the Grab Deals portal. Now, the IDFC First Bank has also launched one such offer today, under which the IDFC First Bank Credit Cardholders have an opportunity to earn a 5% cashback of up to Rs. 10,000 on their First EMI Transaction. However, there are some terms and conditions of the offer that need to be fulfilled carefully and strictly by the cardholders in order to avail of the benefits of this offer. To know more about this offer and its terms & conditions, go through the complete article:
The IDFC First Credit Cardholders can now avail of a 5% cashback, capped at Rs. 10,000, on their First EMI transactions with their credit card. The transactions which are converted later to EMI with a tenure of 9 months or more will also be eligible for the offer. Moreover, the offer is valid on all the eligible transactions made between March 2, 2022, and March 31, 2022, and the EMIs with a tenure of 3 or 6 months will not be eligible for the offer. To avail of this offer, the EMI transactions should be made via IDFC First Bank’s mobile app, official website, or by contacting the IDFC First Bank customer care.
Offer Terms & Conditions
Following are the terms and conditions that need to be fulfilled by the IDFC First Bank Credit Cardholders in order to avail of the benefits of this offer:
- The offer is only valid for EMI transactions with a tenure of more than 9 months.
- Once the EMI tenure is selected, it can not be changed.
- The earned cashback will be credited to the cardholders’ accounts within 60 days from the offer ending date.
- The offer can not be clubbed with any other ongoing offer, i.e, you will not earn reward points for transactions that are converted into EMIs.
- Gold and Jewelry purchases can not be converted into EMIs.
- A processing fee of 1% + GST will be applicable on the conversion of purchases into EMIs.
- On pre-closing the EMI, a fee of 3% of the amount will be applicable.
- The cashback can only be earned on EMI transactions made via IDFC Bank mobile app, website, or by contacting customer care.
You can check the more detailed terms and conditions of the offer here.
If you have an IDFC Credit Card and you are planning to make some big purchases in a few upcoming months, you should better make the purchase now and convert your purchase into EMI with a tenure of 9 months or more to save up to 10,000. This offer launched by the IDFC Furst Bank might seem to be very beneficial to people who were planning to convert their credit card bills into EMIs or to make a big purchase. If you are also one of such people, it is highly advisable for you to go through the terms and conditions of the offer before converting your purchases into EMI and make a decision only if you fulfill all of them. In case of any further doubts regarding the offer, make sure to ask us in the comment section below!