Yes Bank is one of the major credit card issuers in the market that provide a wide variety of credit cards that are pretty exclusive in terms of features and benefits that they provide when compared to the other set of credit cards present in the market. With these credit cards, the cardholders can earn reward points and cashback and can then further redeem the earned reward points against various options present on the website. But with so many options present for redemption, it becomes difficult for the cardholders to decide the right method for Yes Bank Credit Cards rewards redemption.
The cardholders should not only know how to redeem the reward points but should also be aware of the monetary value of these points, i.e., how many reward points will accumulate to be a rupee. It is comparatively easier to redeem Yes Bank Credit Card reward points as till date Yes Bank does not offer any co-branded credit cards and the reward redemption criteria for the existing credit cards. To clear the confusion of the credit cardholders and to make them more comfortable with the redemption process, here in this article we will have a detailed discussion on how and where to redeem Yes Bank Credit Card Reward Points.
Yes Bank Credit Card Reward Points
Yes Bank provides the cardholders with the advantage of earning reward points while they continue to purchase using their credit card and allows the cardholders to redeem reward points against exciting products and vouchers available on the website. As of now, the credit cards that Yes Bank has issued are generic credit cards and not co-branded credit cards and hence, the redemption procedure of these credit cards is quite similar to one another. Following are the different options against which the cardholders can redeem the reward points that they have earned while transacting with Yes Bank Credit Cards –
- The reward points earned with the credit cards can be redeemed against flight and hotel bookings on the dedicated website i.e., www.yesrewardz.com.
- Further, the reward points can also be redeemed against a variety of products and gift vouchers available on the Yes Rewardz website.
- The reward points earned with the Yes Bank Credit Cards can also be redeemed against InterMiles and Club Vistara Points.
How to Redeem Yes Bank Credit Card Points?
YES Bank has designed a dedicated rewards redemption portal known as Yes Rewardz, where the YES Bank cardholders can redeem the Reward Points that they have earned while using their cards. The credit cardholders get various options to redeem their reward points. These options include shopping, travel, gift vouchers, movie bookings, recharges, etc. But for the purpose of redemption, the monetary value of reward points against different categories would be different. But before discussing the monetary value of reward points, let us first understand how can we redeem these reward points.
Online redemption of reward points against products and vouchers
For the redemption of reward points against products and vouchers, the cardholders should follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Login to the Yes Rewardz Portal by entering your registered mobile number.
- Carefully choose your credit card category.
- From the pool of products available, select the product that you would like to purchase and start adding them to the shopping cart.
- Proceed to check out once you have successfully selected all the items and vouchers that you would like to purchase.
- Now you will have to enter all the required details including the details of your credit card and press the redeem button.
- The cardholders will hence receive an e-mail and a text message on their registered email id and mobile number with the confirmation of redemption.
Redemption of reward points for online booking
To redeem the reward points against online bookings such as flights and hotels, the cardholders should follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Login to the Yes Rewardz portal by inputting your registered mobile number.
- Choose the appropriate credit card category.
- Select the service that you would like to opt for which includes flight booking, hotel booking, movie booking, etc.
- Enter all the required details and hit the search button.
- Choose from the various options that you get on the screen and choose the one that best suits your need.
- Fill in your credit card details and select the redeem now option.
- You will then receive an e-mail and a text message on your registered mail id and mobile number that will contain the redemption details.
Furthermore, the Yes Bank Credit Card Rewards can also be redeemed by calling on the customer care number mentioned on the backside of the credit card.
Convert Yes Bank Reward Points into Club Vistara Points
You have to follow the below-mentioned procedure to convert your reward points into CV Points-
- Login to the Yes Rewardz Portal by entering the valid credit card credentials.
- Now enter your CV ID under the AirMiles redemption option.
- Mention the number of Yes Bank Reward Points that you would like to transfer to Club Vistara Points.
This transfer facility is only applicable on the following eligible Yes Bank Credit Cards –
- YES Prosperity Rewards/ Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- YES Premia Credit Card
- YES First Preferred / Yes First Exclusive Credit Card
- YES PRIVATE Credit Card
Below is the transfer ratio table
|Card Type||YES BANK Reward Points||Club Vistara (CV) Points||Minimum YES BANK Reward Points required for conversion|
|YES PRIVATE Credit Card||2||1||250, and multiples of 2 thereafter|
|Other YES BANK eligible Credit Cards||10||1||2000, and multiples of 10 thereafter|
Monetary Value of the Yes Bank Credit Card Rewards
Yes Bank Credit Card Reward Points have a different value if redeemed against booking of flights and hotels and a different value if redeemed against products or vouchers. The following table will explain the same –
|For redemption against Flights and Hotel Bookings||1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.25|
|For redemption against gift vouchers, product catalogue, etc||1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.10|
|For redemption against InterMile or Club Vistara Points (on YES PRIVATE Credit Card only)||2 Reward Points = 1 CV Point|
|For redemption against InterMile or Club Vistara Points (other eligible Yes Bank Credit Card)||10 Reward Points = 1 CV Point|
Key Things You Must Know
- The Reward Points that you earn with the Yes Bank Credit Cards are valid for a period of 3 years from the date of accrual. You must make sure to redeem them within the stipulated time period if you wish to gain benefit from them.
- A reward redemption fee of Rs. 100 + GST is charged when you redeem your reward points against gift vouchers/products. This fee is charged per redemption request.
YES Bank offers a variety of credit cards starting from super-premium credit cards to basic and entry-level credit cards. Earning reward points with your credit card is a huge thing but a cardholder should also know how to gain the maximum benefit out of these reward points by redeeming them at the right time and for appropriate values. For the purpose of redemption, YES Bank has a separate portal, the YES Rewardz Portal, where a cardholder gets various options to redeem the earned reward points. The monetary value of these reward points differs from category to category and also sometimes from card to card as well. Hence, the cardholder should do a proper research before initiating credit card reward redemption. Also, the cardholders should also know that the reward points come with an expiry date and that they have to pay a fee for redeeming their credit card reward points. We hope that with this article, we have cleared all the doubts relating to Yes Bank Credit Card Reward Redemption, but still, if you have any kind of confusion related to this process, please feel free to ask us in the comment section below!