The YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card, which is a superior version of the YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card, aims to add a touch of glamour to the lifestyles of its customers with all its benefits and exclusive offers. The card comes with a nominal joining fee of Rs. 399 and gives you several exciting rewards & offers. You get 4 Reward Points on every retail spend of Rs. 200, and for other spendings like tax payments and utilities, you get 2 Reward Points per Rs. 200. The card also gives you an opportunity to get your joining and renewal fee waived off on the basis of your spends.
You can get accelerated Reward Points on making purchases through the YES cart. These Reward Points can be redeemed against various categories, including travel, dining, shopping, InterMiles, Club Vistara Points, etc., through the YesRewardz portal. With this card, you can also avail of great offers on travel, dining, shopping, etc., through YesPrivileges. Not only this, but the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card has various advantages. To know all of them, keep reading the details given below:
YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
For every retail spend of Rs. 200, cardholders will get 4 Reward Points, and 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on tax payments, utilities, postal services, etc.
The reward points can be redeemed against a variety of products and vouchers available on the website.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
In case of the accidental death of the primary cardholder, a credit shield cover is provided.
Zero Liability Protection
Zero liability of the cardholder against any inappropriate transaction that takes place if the card is lost or stolen and the same is reported to the bank within the prescribed time frame.
Spend Based Waiver
Waiver of joining and renewal fee on the basis of the amount spent using the credit card.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 on every redemption request.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 on every redemption request.
Foreign Currency Markup
2.75% of the transaction amount
3.8% per month
1% fuel surcharge is waived off across all fuel stations in India.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
- For every Rs. 200 spent on retail purchases, you will get 4 Reward Points.
- 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 200 spent on utilities, bus lines, and tax payments.
- 8 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent on travel and dining
- On each registration on YES PayNow, you will get 500 Reward Points.
- Accelerated Reward Points on selected purchases done through YES Cart.
- Spend-based waiver of joining and renewal fee.
- You can avail of great offers on dining, shopping, travel, wellness, etc.
- Low joining fee of Rs. 399.
- Waiver of joining and renewal fees on reaching milestone benefits.
- No international or domestic lounge access is provided with this card.
- You won’t get any movie benefits along with this card.
YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Features and Benefits
Insurance cover for the primary cardholder in case of accidental death.
The 1% fuel surcharge is waived off at all fuel stations in India for a minimum transaction of Rs. 400 & a maximum transaction of Rs. 5,000. You can get a maximum benefit of Rs. 125 in a month through the fuel surcharge waiver.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
- Wavier of joining fee on spending Rs. 5,000 or more within 30 days of receiving the credit card.
- Waiver of renewal fee on spending Rs. 50,000 or more in an anniversary year.
YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Rewards
- You earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 200 you spend on retail purchases.
- Earn 2 Reward Points on every transaction of Rs. 200 for utilities, bus lines, postal services, tax payments, etc.
- Earn 8 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent on dining and travel, capped at 1500 reward points per month
- Get 500 Reward Points on each successful YES PayNow registration.
The Reward Points you earn can be redeemed against various products available on YesRewardz.
|Against Flights/Hotels||Against gift vouchers/products||Against InterMiles||Against Club Vistara Points|
|1 RP = Rs. 0.25||1 RP = Re. 0.10||10 RP = 1 InterMile||10 RP = 1 CV Point|
Here are some of the criteria which need to be met for successful application of the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card-
- The applicant should be between the ages of 21 and 60 years.
- Applicant should be either self-employed or salaried.
- The minimum net salary to be eligible for this card is Rs. 25,000 per month or an
Income Tax Return of Rs. 7.5 lakhs or above.
How To Apply for YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
You can apply for the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card easily with Card Insider. Apply Now for YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card. Keep a few documents like PAN Card and Aadhar Card handy to fill in your details. You can also apply for this credit card offline by visiting your nearest YES Bank branch.
You can contact the 24*7 customer helpline in the following ways:
- The toll-free number for Mobiles or Landlines in India – 1800 103 1212.
- When calling from outside of India, you can connect to customer care through +91 22 4935 0000.
- Email ID – [email protected]
YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Review
The YES Prosperity Rewards Plus credit card is a great card choice, especially for those who are aiming to save more on their spends. The card not only provides its customers with exclusive reward offers but also provides them with an opportunity to get their joining & renewal fees waived. Moreover, the Reward Points you earn can be redeemed easily against various products/categories.
Therefore, you can save a lot in the form of Reward Points with this card and then use them for several purposes. You also get great offers on dining, travel, shopping, etc., through YesPrivileges, which is again a significant feature of the card. So, if you want to save along with having great lifestyle benefits, you should go with the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card.
Yes, you can redeem your Reward Points against InterMiles at a rate of 10 Reward Points = 1 InterMile.
Yes, you get 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 200 you spend on tax payments, postal services, and government services.
Yes, you can get your joining fee waived off if you spend over Rs. 10,000 within the first 90 days after receiving your YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card.
The maximum eligible age to apply for the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card is 60 years.
The Reward Redemption fee on this card is Rs. 100 per redemption request.