HDFC Bank has come up with another attractive HDFC credit card offer on Insurance payments for their customers. HDFC credit cardholders can now earn bonus Reward Points on making insurance premium payments with their credit cards. The offer is valid on select HDFC credit cards only and is applicable from 1st December to 31st December 2021.
HDFC Credit Card Offer on Insurance Payments Details
|The Offer||Earn flat 1,000 Reward Points on insurance spends|
|Minimum transaction amount required||Rs. 20,000 during the entire offer period (can be divided into multiple payments)|
|Offer Validity||1st December to 31st December 2021|
Under this offer, HDFC Bank credit cardholders will earn flat 1,000 Bonus Reward Points on making insurance premium payments with their eligible HDFC credit cards during the offer period. The total amount transacted with the card in the insurance category must be a minimum of Rs. 20,000 to avail of the offer benefit. The offer is valid from 1st December to 31st December 2021 and is applicable on select HDFC credit cards only.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- A minimum of Rs. 20,000 must be spent on the insurance category during the offer period in order to avail of the offer. The Rs. 20,000 spent can be divided into two or more transactions, provided the total of all the transactions combined is greater than or equal to Rs. 20,000. For example, the offer shall also be applicable if a cardholder makes two transactions in the insurance category during the offer period- one worth Rs. 12,000 and another worth Rs. 10,000 as the total of both the transactions is more than Rs. 20,000.
- The offer is also applicable on insurance payments converted into EMIs.
- Corporate Cards, Commercial Cards, Dealer Cards, Distributor Cards, Value Plus Cards are not eligible for the offer.
- HDFC credit cards that do not have the Reward Points feature like Jet privilege, Valueplus Bharat, Millenia, Easy EMI, Freedom, IndianOil, etc. are also not eligible for the offer.
- If a cardholder has more than one HDFC credit card, the spends on the two cards can not be clubbed to avail of the offer benefit.
- In case an HDFC credit card is also eligible for another offer, the two offers can not be clubbed together.
- The offer is valid from 1st December to 31st December 2021 and the bonus Reward Points earned under the offer shall be posted on the credit card account by 31st March 2022.
- For detailed terms & conditions, you may refer to the official terms & conditions page on the bank’s website.
This HDFC credit card offer on insurance payments is an excellent initiative by the bank as in many cases cardholders either do not earn any Reward Points on insurance premium payments or the reward rate is very less. Last week HDFC had launched another offer on travel spends, under which the cardholders could earn up to 10X Reward Points on spends in the travel category with their eligible HDFC credit cards. Just like this offer, that offer is also valid from 1st December to 31st December 2021.