The HDFC Bank Regalia range of credit cards is synonymous with luxury and rewards among customers and the bank recently launched the brand new Regalia Gold Credit Card. With this credit card, you get some of the best in-class travel benefits and can shop at some of the best brands with its exclusive offers and reward programs.
You will need to pay an annual fee of Rs. 2500 to get this card but it provides you with premium privileges that suit a luxury lifestyle. The card offers you reward points on every retail spends and you can earn accelerated reward points on spending money at popular brands like Myntra, Marks and Spencer, Nykaa, Reliance Digital, etc.
The reward points earned by you can be redeemed against a variety of products or vouchers on Smartbuy, flight/hotel bookings, Airmiles, and even cashback.
Let’s take a look at some key benefits and features of the card –
You get a complimentary membership of MMT Black Elite and Club Vistara Silver Tier membership on spending more than Rs. 1 Lakhs within 90 days of activating the credit card.
You get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1500 from Myntra, Marriot, M&S, and Reliance Digital on spending Rs. 1.5 Lakhs or more in a calendar quarter. You can opt for any 1 voucher out of these in a calendar month.
Reward Points Accrual
- You get 4 Reward points on spending every Rs. 150 on retail including education, insurance, and utilities.
- You get accelerated 20 Reward points on spending every Rs. 150 on M&S, Myntra, Nykaa, and Reliance Digital with a monthly cap of 5000 Reward Points.
Reward Points Redemption
- You can redeem your reward points for flight/hotel bookings via Smartbuy where 1 RP = Rs. 0.5
- You can redeem your reward points for products and vouchers on Smartbuy where 1 RP = Rs. 0.35
- You can convert your reward points into Airmiles where 1 RP = 0.5 Airmiles
- You can redeem your reward points against the Exclusive Gold Catalogue on Smartbuy where 1 RP = Rs. 0.65
- You can redeem your reward points as cashback against your credit card statement balance where 1 RP = Rs. 0.20, with a maximum cap of 50,000 RPs every month.
- Get 12 complimentary domestic lounge access at Indian airports every year for both international and domestic terminals.
- Get 6 complimentary international lounge access every year through the Priority Pass for both the primary and add-on cardholder.
You get an accidental air death cover up to Rs. 1 Crore. An emergency hospitalization cover up to Rs. 15 Lakhs and credit liability cover up to Rs. 9 Lakhs.
- You get a fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel stations on transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000.
- You can utilize revolving credit on the credit card at a nominal rate of 3.6% per month.
- You get forex markup fee of 2% on all international transactions.
- Get an exclusive 24*7 concierge service on the Regalia Gold credit card by calling on the toll-free numbers provided.
Fees and Charges
- The card comes with a joining and annual fee of Rs. 2500 plus taxes. You can get the annual fee waived off on spending Rs. 4 Lakhs or more in the card anniversary year.
- The card charges an interest rate of 3.6% per annum and 43.2% per year.
- The card charges a 2% forex markup fee on international transactions.
- The card charges a minimum Rs. 500 or 2.5% of the withdrawal amount as cash advance fee.
The Regalia credit card range has always been one of the most popular and sought-after products by HDFC Bank and the Regalia Gold credit card is another commendable and highly-rewarding entry. People who prefer a luxury lifestyle and travel frequently can avail a lot of utility from this card.
With complimentary membership of MMT Black Elite and Club Vistara Silver Tier membership, cardholders can also get complimentary flight tickets on achieving quarterly and annual spending milestones. Apart from that, you earn reward points on retail spends and many popular merchants. It is easy to redeem your reward points on flight/hotel bookings, Airmiles, products and vouchers, and even cashback.
Let us know your thoughts about the Regalia Gold credit card in the comments section and whether you are looking forward to getting it. The credit card surely seems worth its joining fee thanks to its exclusive offers and benefits.