The ICICI Bank offers four credit cards on the American Express network and all of these cards are among the most popular offerings of the bank. These ICICI cards are ICICI Bank Emeralde, Sapphiro, Rubyx, and Coral Credit Card. If you are having any of these four credit cards on the American Express network, here is some good news for you. The ICICI Bank is providing its AmEx Credit Cardholders with an opportunity to get the foreign currency markup fee reversed on international transactions. However, there is a minimum transaction amount that needs to be spent by the cardholders in order to get the benefits of these offers and also, a maximum cap on the waiver that you may get under this offer. For further information on this offer and its terms & conditions, keep reading the article:
The ICICI Bank AmEx Credit Cardholders can get the forex markup fee waived off on all international transactions, except in a few categories Education, Government, Mail Order, professional Services, cash withdrawals & Telecom. The offer is valid from July 1, 2022, to September 30, 2022. The minimum transaction amount and the maximum reversal amount is different for all these four credit cards. You can understand the same via the following table:
|Credit Card||Forex Markup Fee||Minimum Transaction Amount||Maximum Reversal Amount|
|ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card||1.5%||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 7,500|
|ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit CardICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
|3.5%||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 6,000|
The cardholders should keep in mind that there is a minimum transaction amount that needs to be spent in order to get the forex markup fee reversal. Also, the offer is only valid on the cards that are on the AmEx card network, and not on those which have been issued on other networks, like Visa, MasterCard, etc.
Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions that need to be fulfilled by the cardholders to avail of the benefits under this offer:
- Only the ICICI Bank American Express cardholders, as mentioned above, are eligible for the offer.
- The cardholders will have to make the minimum required spend on the eligible categories in order to get the fee reversal.
- Transactions like cash withdrawals, telecom categories, education & government-related payments, etc, are not eligible for the offer.
- The offer is valid from July 1, 2022, to September 30, 2022.
- The earned cashback will be credited to the cardholders’ accounts within 120 days from the offering ending date.
- The benefits of this offer can not be clubbed with any other ongoing offer.
- The offer is non-transferable and non-cashable.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder from the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified by them.
For more detailed terms & conditions of this offer, you can refer to this page.
This time, the ICICI Bank has come up with a unique offer as the cardholders are getting a chance to get the forex markup fee waived off on their international transactions. The offer would be very beneficial for those who make foreign currency transactions very often. The most important thing that needs to be kept in mind here is that only the cards issued n American Express Network are eligible for this offer. Moreover, if you want to avail of the benefits of this offer, you should be aware of the categories where the offer is valid and where it is not.
If you have any additional queries regarding this offer, make sure to ask us in the comment section below!