If you are a frequent traveler having a Club Vistara account, here is a piece of good news for you. You have a chance to earn up to 30% bonus Club Vistara Points by redeeming your credit card/hotel’s Reward Points for CV Points.
However, there is a pre-specified list of eligible partners from which you can transfer your Reward Points into CV Points to earn the bonus points. The more Reward Points you transfer to CV Points, the more is the number of bonus CV Points you earn. To understand the offer and its terms and conditions in detail, read the full article:
Club Vistara account holders can earn 30% bonus CV Points, up to 1,50,000 bonus CV Points per Transfer Partner, on a minimum transfer of 2000 CV Points, on redeeming their earned Reward Points (earned through eligible partners) against Club Vistara Points. The offer is valid for all the eligible transactions made between March 1, 2023 and March 31, 2023.
Every week a raffle draw will take place and one member transfering his Rewards Points to CV Points will be eligible to win a Rs. 1000 worth Purple Ticket Gift Card, valid for 6 months.
The top 10 members who transfer the highest amount of Reward Points to CV Points until 31st March will each get a Rs. 10000 worth Purple Ticket.
You can check this page to understand how you can transfer your earned Reward Points to your CV account.
The offer is only applicable on transfers from selected partners, including:
– HDFC Bank Rewards Program (Infinia, Diners Club Black, Diners ClubMiles, Regalia, Diners privilege, Corporate World, Corporate Signature, Corporate Platinum, and Corporate Premium Credit Cards). The Infinia and Diners Club Black credit cards offer points transfer to CV Points at 1:1 ratio which can be boosted to 1:1.3 with the offer.
– YES Bank Rewards Program (YES Prosperity, Premia, First, and Private Credit Cards).
– IndusInd Bank Rewards Program (Crest, Indulge, Pioneer Heritage, Pioneer Legacy, Pinnacle, Legend, Signature, Platinum, Platinum Select, Iconia, Platinum Aura, and Platinum Aura Edge Credit Cards).
– Axis Bank Edge Rewards Program (All Axis Bank Cards offering Edge Reward Points). The Magnus and Reserve credit cards offer points transfer to CV Points at 5:4 ratio which can be further boosted by the offer.
– AmEx Rewards Membership Rewards Program (Centurian, Platinum, Gold, Membership Rewards, Platinum Reserve, Platinum Corporate, Platinum Travel, Green, and Corporate Credit Card).
– Standard Chartered UAE 360 Degree Rewards Program.
– FAB Miles Program.
– AU Bank Rewardz (Vetta, Zenith, and Altura Plus Credit Card)
– Club ITC Green Points Program
– HSBC Rewards Program
Enroll Now to be a Club Vistara member and claim this offer.
Must Check: Best Credit Cards to Earn CV Points.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- The bonus CV Points will be credited to your CV account within 45 days from the offer ending date.
- The transfer of CV Points from different partners will be shown separately in your CV account.
- The Club Vistara account holders can earn a maximum of 1,50,000 bonus CV Points on transfer from each partner.
- You earn the bonus Points only on your first transfer from each partner during the offer period.
- You cannot reverse the CV Points once transferred.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other ongoing offer.
- Vistara reserves the right to change/modify/cancel the offer anytime without any prior notice.
For more detailed terms and conditions, click here.
With the Club Vistara Points fest, the CV account holders having any of the eligible cards/hotel memberships can avail exclusive benefits by transferring their earned Rewards points against CV Points. If you are an eligible customer, make sure to earn the maximum benefit under the offer. But, before proceeding further, you must ensure to check the terms and conditions of the offer so that you don’t make any mistakes.
Also, if you have any further doubts regarding the offer or its terms, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!