Bob Financial, the card-issuing company under Bank of Baroda, has tied up with the fuel company HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) to launch a new fuel credit card named HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card. It is targeted at the individuals who spend very often on fuel and want to make their purchases rewarding. Earlier, only the ICICI Bank was issuing three HPCL co-branded credit cards, of which the ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Card is the most popular one. By launching this ENERGIE Credit Card, BoB Financial has set a direct competition with this card issued by the ICICI Bank.
HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card
The newly launched HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card comes with a joining and annual fee of Rs. 499 and welcomes you with 2,000 bonus Reward Points (equivalent to Rs. 500). Moreover, the card is being offered with an amazing reward rate, which is up to 24 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150, i.e, the cardholders can save up to 4% on their purchases. There are many more features and advantages of this card, which are as mentioned below:
- The cardholders get a welcome benefit of 2,000 Reward Points (on spending a minimum of Rs. 5,000 within the first 60 days of card issuance), which are equivalent to the joining fee they pay.
- You can earn 24 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 you spend on fuel purchases at HPCL pumps.
- The cardholders can enjoy an additional cashback of 1.5% (as Payback Points) via the HP Pay app on fuel purchases at HPCL pumps.
- You earn 10 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150 on groceries and departmental stores.
- You earn 2 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150 elsewhere.
- The cardholders also get 4 complimentary access to domestic airport lounges every year.
- Enjoy a 25% discount of up to Rs. 100 on booking a minimum of two movie tickets.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
- The annual fee is waived off on spending Rs. 50,000 or more in the previous year.
The new HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card seems to be very beneficial for frequent fuel buyers, especially for those who are loyal to Hindustan Petroleum Limited. Though the card is best suited for fuel purchases, it comes with an array of additional benefits, such as a good reward rate, entertainment benefits, spend-based waiver, etc. Other than this, it also offers complimentary airport lounge access with a nominal annual fee, which is one of its most significant features. So, individuals who want to get rewarded amazingly on their fuel purchases should definitely check out this card.
Union bank is the first bank launch HPCL Co-branded RuPay “UNI – CARBON CREDIT CARD”.
3 months after that ICICI launch HPCL co-branded credit cards.