AU Bank started providing credit cards a few years ago and became one of the well-known card issuers in India very soon after that. Though the bank offers a limited number of credit cards as of now, these cards are loved by thousands of customers due to all the benefits associated with them. With an aim to increase its credit card customer base by attracting more and more people, AU Bank has come up with the SwipeUp Platform where people holding other banks’ credit cards can get their card upgraded to any AU Bank Credit Card. This seems to be a very unique initiative by the AU Small Finance Bank in order to expand its reach and provide better credit card solutions in the market. To know more about what the SwipeUp Platform is all about, keep reading the article:
The SwipeUp Platform by AU Small Finance Bank
The AU Bank’s SwipeUp Platform is a unique platform to get your credit card upgraded from any other card issuer to an AU Bank Credit Card. With the help of this portal, you can get a better credit limit, better rewards/cashback, and many more additional benefits by upgrading your card to a lifetime free AU Bank Credit Card. The SwipeUp platform allows you to check & compare the benefits of your existing card with the recommended AU Bank Credit Card and apply for it at your convenience. In order to check the upgraded card offer for you on SwipeUp, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
– Visit the AU Bank’s SwipeUp page.
– Enter your mobile and PAN number registered with another bank’s credit card.
– Enter the first 6 digits of your existing credit card and select the variant.
– Compare your card with the card recommended by the SwipeUp platform and proceed to apply.
AU Bank recently launched the customizable LIT Credit Card to match the requirements of its customers and now, the SwipeUp platform aims at giving other bank cardholders the freedom of change. Sanjay Agarwal (the MD & CEO of AU Small Finance Bank) says, “Taking ahead our Credit Card motto of ‘live limitless’ we have built this platform to give customers an opportunity to compare and avail better credit card value prop which matches their current lifestyle. As a customer-focused bank, we will continue to identify customer pain areas and create offerings to provide tech-oriented solutions to add more convenience to their lives.”
Check this page for more information.
Cards Being Offered On AU SwipeUp
Currently, three credit cards are being offered on the AU Bank’s SwipeUp platform and one can get upgraded to any of these cards based on their existing credit card & eligibility. These three cards are listed below along with their basic features:
1. Xcite Credit Card: The AU Bank Xcite Credit Card is a lifetime-free card and is the most basic one out of the three variants being issued via the SwipeUp platform. Some of its key features are as follows:
– 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on retail purchases.
– 15 RPs on every Rs. 100 spent on dining, groceries, departmental stores, and the movie spends.
– Complimentary railway lounge access every year.
– Free insurance and extended warranties on electronic purchases.
2. Xcite Ace Credit Card: The Xcite Ace Credit Card rewards you in the form of cashback on the basis of your total monthly spends. Some of the most significant features of this card are as follows:
– 1% cashback on a monthly spend of Rs. 7,500
– 2% cashback on monthly spends of Rs. 12,500
– 3% cashback on monthly spends of Rs. 20,000 or more.
– 8 free railway lounge access every year.
– 1-year extended warranty on mobile phones.
3. Xcite Ultra Credit Card: The Xcite Ultra Credit Card is the most premium card out of these three. It is also lifetime free and comes with some great benefits across different categories as mentioned below:
– 4 RPs on every Rs. 100 spent offline.
– 8 RPs on every Rs. 100 spent online.
– 12 RPs on every Rs. 100 spent internationally.
– Additional 500 Reward points every month on the basis of monthly spends.
– 5,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving the yearly spend milestone.
– 8 complimentary domestic lounge access every year.
The SwipeUp platform launched by the AU Bank is a very unique initiative as the bank is not only keeping its existing customers in mind but trying to provide world-class benefits to every individual route there. No matter which bank’s credit card you are having, you can always get it upgraded to an AU Bank Credit Card and get better rewards & benefits. The platform recommends the best card on the basis of your existing credit card and eligibility. The best thing here is that all three cards being issued on SwipeUp are lifetime free, so you don’t even need to worry about the annual charges. So, if you are looking for some better rewards and credit limits, you should definitely give it a try.