The bank American Express has recently come up with a spend-based offer. With this offer, the AMEX credit cardholders can avail of exclusive Amazon gift vouchers/Taj Vouchers on the basis of their spends within the offer period. The offer can be different for each customer, i.e., the Reward rate can vary for everyone. The AMEX Credit cardholders would receive an email regarding the same with minimum amount required to spend to get the offer & the value of the Amazon gift voucher/Taj Vouchers will be written like as shown in the image below. To avail of this offer, there are some terms & conditions that need to be fulfilled. To know full details regarding the AMEX Credit Cards spend-based offer, keep reading:
If you are an AMEX Credit cardholder, you will receive an email (or you might already have received it) regarding the spend-based offer on American Express Credit Cards. The email would say: The rewarding world of American Express has a new shopping voucher in store for you. Get an Amazon voucher/Taj Vouchers worth Rs. XYZ when you reach the spend milestone of Rs. XYZ with your card. The offer is valid on the enrolled AMEX credit cards from the enrollment date or March 1, 2022, (whichever is later) to April 15, 2022. The offer can be different for different cardholders on the basis of their spending behavior. If you are an eligible cardholder, you will most probably receive one of the following offers:
- Get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 2,000 on spending Rs. 40,000 or more during the offer period.
- Get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 4,000 on spending Rs. 1,00,000 or more during the offer period.
- Get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 5,000 on spending Rs. 1,00,000 or more during the offer period.
- Get a Taj gift voucher worth Rs. 15,000 on spending Rs. 3,00,000 or more within the offer period.
- Get a Taj gift voucher worth Rs. 25,000 on spending Rs. 5,00,000 or more within the offer period.
- Get a Taj gift voucher worth Rs. 35,000 on spending Rs. 7,00,000 or more during the offer period.
- Get a Taj gift voucher worth Rs. 50,000 on spending Rs. 9,00,000 or more during the offer period.
The AMEX Credit Cards spend-based offer is valid only on the following credit cards issued by American Express:
- American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card.
- American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card.
- American Express Gold Card.
- American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card.
- American Express SmartEarnTM Credit Card.
Terms & Conditions – AMEX Credit cards Spend Based Offer
- The offer is open only for the AMEX cardholders whose accounts are valid and stand good.
- American Express corporate cards are not eligible to participate in the above offer.
- The offer is valid from March 1, 2022, to April 15, 2022.
- To avail of the offer, it is compulsory for the cardmember to enroll in the offer. Only the enrolled AMEX credit cards will be considered eligible for the offer.
- The cards for which the offer is not applicable, will not be eligible for the offer even after enrolling in it.
- The offer is valid only for selected card members. If you don’t receive any direct communication regarding the offer from American Express, you will not be benefited from the offer even after reaching the spend milestone.
- The cardholders who will reach the spend milestone will get the gift voucher on their registered mail address by August 15, 2022.
- The supplementary cards need not be enrolled separately for the offer. If the primary card has been enrolled, all the supplementary cards will automatically be enrolled for the offer.
- If the account is canceled or banned for any reason before receiving the gift card, the card will no longer be eligible to get the gift voucher.
The AMEX Credit Cards spend-based offer is an amazing opportunity for the AMEX cardholders to earn free exclusive Amazon gift vouchers/Taj Vouchers. However, the offer is applicable for selected card members only and is different for each eligible cardholder. If you receive an email regarding the offer, consider yourself lucky, enroll for the offer and try to achieve the minimum spend threshold to get the maximum benefit.
Special Thanks to Mr. Manikanta for sending us the offer details.