American Express is one of the most popular card issuers across the world and in India, it offers a decent range of charge as well as other credit cards across different categories. You can get the Amex Membership Rewards and the Amex Platinum Travel credit card free of cost with the referral offer.
Also, American Express has announced that you can now get its credit cards in around 25 new cities across India. Read further to know more about the benefits and privileges you will receive with the credit cards under the referral offer and the new cities that have been added by American Express.
Cities Eligible to Get American Express Credit Cards
The following are the new cities from where you can apply for a new American Express credit card –
The following are the cities which were already eligible to get an Amex credit card –
- Delhi NCR
Popular American Express Credit Cards
You can get the following American Express credit cards and get exclusive privileges with the referral offer.
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
The American Express Platinum Travel credit card is a premium travel card offered by the issuer and has many exclusive travel perks and privileges for the cardholder. As a referral offer, you get the following benefits with the Amex Platinum Travel credit card –
- Get 2000 Membership Rewards as referral bonus on spending Rs. 5000 within 90 days of card issuance and get the first year joining fee of Rs. 3500 waived off.
- Complimentary Flipkart voucher or ATO travel benefits worth Rs. 4500 on spending Rs. 1.9 Lakhs in the card anniversary year.
- Get 8 complimentary domestic lounge access per year, maximum 2 per quarter, in India.
- 10,000 worth Taj Experiences E-Gift cards worth Rs. 10,000 from SeleQtions, Taj, and Vivanta.
Apply Now for the Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card!!
American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
The Amex Membership Rewards credit card comes at a joining fee of Rs. 1000 and offers privileges across a host of spending categories. Other benefits include fuel surcharge waiver, milestone rewards, entertainment benefits, insurance benefits, etc. As a referral offer, you get the following benefits with the Amex Membership Rewards credit card –
- Get 2000 Membership Rewards as referral bonus on spending Rs. 5000 within 90 days of card issuance and get the first year joining fee of Rs. 1000 waived off.
- Get 1000 bonus MR points on using your credit card 4 times in a month for transactions above Rs. 1500.
- Get 1000 bonus MR points on spending Rs. 20,000 or above in a calendar month.
- Get an annual fee waiver on spending Rs. 1.5 Lakhs or more in the card anniversary year. You can even get a 50% renewal fee waiver on making total spends between Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 1,49,999.
Apply Now for the Amex Membership Rewards Credit Card!!
American Express Gold Charge Card
The Amex Gold Charge Card comes at a joining fee of Rs. 1000 plus taxes and does not have a preset spending limit. Also, you can redeem the Membership Rewards points earned by you against the fabulous 18 Karat and 24 Karat collection. As a referral offer, you get the following benefits with the Amex Gold Charge card –
- Get 2000 Membership Rewards as referral bonus on spending Rs. 5000 within 90 days of card issuance.
- Get 4000 Membership Rewards as welcome benefit on paying the annual fee and making spends of more than Rs. 5000 within 90 days of getting the card.
- Get 1000 bonus MR points on making six transactions worth Rs. 1000 per month.
- There is no preset spend limit on the card and you can make transactions with flexibility
- Earn 1 MR point also on utility bills and fuel spends
- Redeem the MR points earned by you against the 18 and 24 Karat Gold collection
Apply Now for the Amex Gold Charge Card!!
American Express has always been among one of the best and most in-demand credit card issuers across the country. It has a decent range of credit cards in India, with almost all of them providing exclusive privileges and benefits to the cardholder.
Earlier, the number of cities from where you could apply for an Amex credit card was low, and now the bank has added almost 25 new cities including Agra, Ambala, Amritsar, Goa, Kanpur, Patiala, Udaipur, etc. As a referral offer, you also get exclusive privileges on the Amex Platinum Travel, Amex Membership Rewards credit card, etc. and can even get a first-year fee waiver.
Head over to the comments and let us know if you can apply for an Amex credit card from your city.