SBI Card will soon announce the launch of a new range of shopping credit cards in collaboration with Reliance. The credit cards shall be named Reliance SBI Card and Reliance SBI Card Prime. The Reliance SBI Card is said to be an entry-level credit card with a joining fee of Rs. 499 and offers basic features such as discounts on shopping with Reliance Brands. On the other hand, the Reliance SBI Card Prime will feature a lot more introductory benefits, including complimentary lounge access along with discounts on Reliance Brands. This card will come at a joining fee of Rs. 2999. More information on these cards shall be available when they are officially launched by SBI Card.
Both of these offerings will be in high demand as they are RuPay Credit Cards, which can be linked to the UPI app of your choice.
These new credit cards will offer exclusive benefits on Reliance Retail stores and other offerings. In recent times, many co-branded credit cards have launched in the Indian market. With the entry of Reliance, this trend is likely to continue. Let’s have a quick look at some of the features these cards will carry.
Features of the New Reliance SBI Credit Cards
Reliance SBI Card
Joining/Annual Fee- 499 + GST
Welcome Benefits- Reliance Retail Vouchers Worth Rs. 500 and Discount Vouchers of Rs. 3,200 (AJIO – Rs. 250, Zivame – Rs. 300, Fashion Factory – Rs. 500 etc)
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent at participating Reliance Retail Stores.
- Get 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent at participating Reliance Retail Stores when paying with UPI.
- 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on dining and movies.
- 1 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on other retail purchases.
- The value of 1 Reward Point is Rs. 0.25
Reliance SBI Card Prime
Joining/Annual Fee- 2999 + GST
Welcome Benefits- Reliance Retail Vouchers Worth Rs. 3,000 and Discount Vouchers of Rs. 11,999 (AJIO – Rs. 750, Zivame – Rs. 500, Fashion Factory – Any Denim for Rs. 999 etc)
- 10 Reward Points on each Rs. 100 spent on participating Reliance Retail Stores.
- Get 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent at Reliance Retail Stores when paying through UPI.
- Get 5 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on dining, movies, entertainment, domestic flights and international transactions.
- You can earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on all other retail purchases.
Fuel, wallet payments and rental transactions shall not be eligible for Reward Points.
The introduction of these two credit cards will mark the launch of Reliance into the credit card market. These cards will indeed cause a lot of buzz and excitement amongst Reliance brand loyalists. Be it AJIO, Reliance Store, JioMart, Zivame or Netmeds, you will be able to avail of great discounts and deals with the Reliance SBI Cards.
Are you going to apply for these new credit cards launched by Reliance and SBI Card? Tell us your views in the comments below.